༺oo8༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The next day...

Kai groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He keep blinking trying to regain his vision and around three seconds, he's okay with it now. He hissed in pain feeling a pain in his head as he was having some hangover.

He frowned as he got unfamiliar with the place. '... This isn't my room' he thought and then slowly realized that he's in their master's bedroom.

He stared at the ceiling for a second before looking around. He narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows seeing a person beside him. He gasped seeing a girl facing him sleeping peacefully. 'What the--' he stopped and looked under the blanket slowly with this suspense sound.

His face dropped and got pale in disbelief seeing him under those blanket same as the girl. "Aiiiish!" he cried and covered his face with his palms tightly trying to remember what happened.

"No!" Kai screamed and was being hysterical as he remembered what happened last night as he immediately stood up getting his clothes that's been on the ground.

He immediately put some clothes on and left the room. He screamed in shock and patted his chest relief seeing one of their maids in the house looking at him innocently and at the same time confused.

"Young master, what are you doing in the master's bedroom? You should be in your room--" the maid was cut off.

"Do me a favor, will ya? Can you put some clothes to the person inside?" Kai told with his softest voice.

"But young master--" the maid was cut off.

"Thank you so much. I should get going to school now" Kai tapped the maids shoulder before walking away.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" the maid stopped and turned the knob and looked at Kai.

"Everything you see it there, keep it to yourself, arasso? Don't tell it to anyone-- especially to my FATHER! You get me?" Kai told as the maid nodded continuously.

Kai grinned and winked at the maid before he starts walking having a hard time as he was feeling a pain below him as the maid observed him whos not comfortable from walking. She looked away and opened the door.

"I wonder what's young master is saying" she mumbled and jaw drop in shock.

"O.mo" the maid mumbled under her breath and closed the door looking at Jaewon sleeping her body was covering with this thick blanket.

"Young master, what did you do to yourself?" the maid muttered blinking as she was staring at Jaewon's sleeping figure before she starts putting clothes.

Kai dropped his blue lamborghini at the car park before walking to school still having a hard time walking properly. He's hissing silently at the pain as his legs are wobbling already because of the pain as if he can't coordinate his body.

"There you are Kai!" someone said as he looked to his left seeing his friends snapping their hands before approaching him.

"Where the heck are you huh?! Your father was finding you to us yesterday" D.O scolded and put his hands on his hips.

"Where did you go huh?" Chanyeol asked with his normal self and raised a brow.

They remained silent and narrowed their eyes observing Kai from head to toe who has this tired look, messy hair. They raised a brow seeing hickeys on his neck and a teeth mark on his arms and neck.

"Kai" Kris called and snapped his fingers in front of Kai with this suspicious look.

"What happened to you?" Suho asked and tilted his head.

"Why do you have a hickey?" Lay blurted as Kai gulped nervously and looked up seeing his hyungs moving closer to him.

"... Did someone beat you up or something?" Tao questioned frowning as Kai shook his head childishly.

"Kai, what Tao hyung means is... did someone beat you up like one night stand? Like and like that" Sehun told breaking their awkward minds as they were about to ask him about that but... turns out Sehun already blurt it out.

Kai widened his eyes and covered his ears tightly whining as the scene from yesterday popped out in his mind again as he was shaking his head continuously. They looked at Kai weirdly when he ran out screaming before looking at Sehun with ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look.

"... Wae? You won't ask him about that! Duh!" Sehun said divaishly and flipped his hair.

"You know that he's sensitive to those kinds of things" Luhan said nonchalantly as Sehun snorted and looked away.

'No please! Stop it! I don't want it to remember already!' he thought screaming in his mind while running somewhere bumping to each students whos looking at him weirdly.

"I'll just gonna kiss you forever then" she widened her eyes and was about to protest when Kai already crashed his lips to her again closing his eyes.

She wimped in shock when Kai bit her lip very tight making him enter tasting her cavern. She closed her eyes before returning the favor as they were kissing sweetly. The sweet kiss became a rough one when the two broke the kiss panting hard before looking at each other with a smirk in their eyes. He grinned before he pushed her to the wall really hard as she winced in pain and kiss back again.

He stopped and looked at her who rested her head to his head and was panting while her hands were resting on his neck. He raised a brow in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asked and groaned a bit as Jaewon bit her lip looking down.

She was making this eye to eye conversation with Kai. An evil smirk appeared on his lip and slowly pulled away from her. She got startled when Kai hold her hands softly leaving the bar. A smile app

Please log in to read the full chapter