༺o64༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 4 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The next day, Kai came back to the market. He didn’t expect that the vendors were that few. But, good thing that the vendor boy he met was there busy convincing his customers. ‘Here we go again Kim Jongin. Approaching the guy you don’t know but has connection to my wifey’ he thought and takes courage to approach for the second time.

“Good day sir!—“the vendor boy whose eyes are focused on his product looked up and widened his eyes in surprise. “K-kai hyung. W-why are you still here?” he stuttered looking back at him with those innocent eyes.

“I need to see Jaewon so bad” Kai answered back desperately. “But Kai hyung, they will kill you if they see you right now. You better leave” the boy answered back.

“I don’t care! I need to talk to my wife. I’m not leaving until my wife comes back with me” Kai’s voice rise up because of his frustration.

“You don’t know who you’re messing with Kai hyung. It’s better if you leave” the boy approached Kai pushing him lightly. “Please” Kai’s soft and weak side can be heard from that word.

“Kai hyung…” the boy let out a defeat sigh closing his eyes. The boy looked away and talked to a boy around his age and went beside Kai. “I need to tell you something” the boy muttered and took the lead as Kai tag along.

“Oh! I almost forgot! Lee Chanwoo-imnida! You can call me Chanwoo-yaaah. I got used to it because of my hyungs hihi” the boy introduced cutely scratching his head. “I apologize about the actions that my hyungs did yesterday. They really are angry at you” he apologized and bowed deeply his hands on his head before chuckling.

“Oh! Let me introduce you to my hyungs! First off: remember the thick eyebrows dude? The guy who first punched you? That’s Junhoe hyung. He participates to a singing contest every month or a gig to a bar as his living. He’s great in singing and has won many competitions. He’s a diva do you know that? He’s feisty and I would definitely compare his personality to a strict teacher. He’s that fierce and all! He hates you the most. He loves noona so much that’s why he’s that caring and nice to her. After noona told us about what happened, he exploded like an atomic bomb. He’s an exaggerated man by the way. He’s hard to convince and if you apologize to that man, it will take you years I swear” Chanwoo told shaking his head with a ‘tsk’ effect.

“Next one: you remember the guy who has a long chin? That’s Donghyuk hyung. He loves to dance. If there’s a dance group competition, he takes the lead all the time. If you’ll scale how passionate hyung is from one to ten, it would be 10.99. I love that in him but he has a flaw that you’ll regret loving him: he’s a player. What I mean player, he has girlfriends. Currently, he has three girlfriends without them knowing off course. If they do, he’s dead. He wasn’t like that on his first girlfriend though. We don’t know why but we wouldn’t want to hear the reason” Chanwoo sadly told slowly shaking his head.

“You remember the back cap man? That’s Hanbin hyung. He’s talented, very talented. What I mean talented, he can dance, he can sing, he can rap also! He’s been participating at the street rap in here every week along with Jiwon hyung. He’s popular because he and Jiwon hyung are the only ones winning in that competition. They’re quite a tough competitor by the way. He’s like the leader although he’s in the middle. With all the popularity, he has a flaw also: he’s a criminal. He’s been to jail many times because of a fight with his competitor. You know it gets spicy and heated up when you have a competitor who has a rough and diss mouth” Chanwoo shrugged.

“The small eyed dude with a strong jawline, the one who supposed to stab you yesterday, that’s Jiwon hyung. He’s with Hanbin hyung all the time and they’re the closest one. They’re like Mario and Luigi; partners in crime. His stage name is Bobby, very aggressive when rapping. See, he and Hanbin hyung has a difference: his voice is deeper than Hanbin hyung making him cool. Hanbin hyung is also cool but I prefer Jiwon hyung’s aura though. I’m so sorry Hanbin hyung. Anyways, in Jiwon hyung’s case, he might be the worst because he had killed five people. Those two are always on a brawl so that’s why they’re the usual customers in jail. So yup!” Chanwoo let out a nervous laugh and continues.

 “I hope you remembered the guy who has similar features like me. The one who didn’t beat you up, did you see? That will be Yunhyeong hyung. Everyone thinks that we’re twins; but we’re not. He’s more handsome and I’m cuter! He’s nice like me; but off course no one can beat the nicest kid and that would be me! Lee Chanwoo-yaaah~ moving on, he has the same work as me. We would change place at the stall every two days. By tomorrow, you will see him there. He likes to try things that he sees for the first time; he’s like a curious kid” Chanwoo this time let out a long tired breath.

“I’m sure you remembered the mole dude because he saved your life. That will be our Jinhwan hyung. He has the same work as Junhoe hyung. He’s quiet and mysterious one in the group; even we couldn’t guess what he’s thinking. He and noona gets along too well because they have the same personality. If Junhoe hyung is the caring type, Jinhwan hyung would be the brotherly type to noona. We’re all close to Jaewon noona, but their bond is the strongest because they have the same birth year. If Jinhwan hyung is with noona, he shows his true side to her. It’s been a while since we last saw the bubbly Jinhwan. Ever since noona left with her father, hyung’s life was incomplete. He treated noona as his sister that’s why” Chanwoo ended plastering a smile.

“What’s your relation to Jaewon?” Kai finally asked. “Oh! We’re cousins from her mother’s side! They’re five sisters: the oldest is noona’s mother, and then Jinhwan, Jiwon, Hanbin and Donghyuk hyung’s mother, Yunhyeong hyung’s mother would be the middle, Junhoe hyung’s mother and my mother as the youngest. All of our mothers died after they labored us. It’s hereditary so there’s a high chance that it could happen again” Chanwoo explained as Kai slowly nodded. “I hope the hyungs are busy with their own work. Hopefully they’re busy so that they won’t see you” his voice was worried but still shows his optimistic side.

“Where’s Jaewon then?” Kai asked another question. “I don’t know” Chanwoo shrugged leaving Kai confused. “Huh? What do you mean you don’t know? She’s here right?” Kai raised a brow.

“I don’t know if she’s still here Kai hyung.

Please log in to read the full chapter