༺o39༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 9 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was at the house sleeping peacefully in the ground. She groaned and opened one of her eye hearing her phone ringing under her pillow vibrating really hard. She took it and looked at the caller ID seeing Sehun's name. She scratched her head and answered it confused.

"Yeobosaeyo?" she mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Jaewon-ah, we have a problem regarding with our project" Sehun told chuckling nervously.

"Huh? What do you mean? What happened?" she sat as she starts panicking thinking that their project was deleted in Sehun's laptop.

"Our thesis... I can't find our thesis here Jaewon. I try to type the title in the search box here but the document is missing. Did you change the document title?" Sehun asked looking at the screen with a frown.

"What?! No no no!" she stood up shaking her head as she went to her closet to change her clothes. "I'll go there right now" she demanded.

"Huh? But... it's still early. Let's just find it here later after school" Sehun told.

"No! We need to find it right now! I've worked hard for that and didn't have enough sleep because of that same as you! We need to find it now and pass it later" she demanded and hung up as she was done changing and left the house.

When she was at Sehun's house already...

"There it is! I found it!" Jaewon said happily as it was located in the videos section.

She stood up and bid goodbye to Sehun. She got startled and gulped when Sehun blocked himself to the door.

"Sehun, I need to--" she was cut off.

"No you won't" Sehun told with a scary voice as she felt goosebumps in her arms.

She stepped back when Sehun starts to move to her direction slowly as if he's trapping his prey. She shrieked when Sehun pinned her on the wall looking at her hungrily. Sehun looked at her from head to toe with a smirk as he starts to cupped her cheeks gently.

"Sehun!--" she screamed but he covered tightly preventing to make a sound.

"Sshh" he hushed as he put his point finger to his lip with a sinister smile that turned into a smirk grinning evilly.

Kai woke up with a loud yawn. He flexed his arms stretching it and sat on his seat spacing out while blinking innocently. He looked down and furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't see Jaewon. His mind suddenly popped an image of Jaewon calling for help as she was in danger. Kai gasped as he jumped out of his bed and left his room roaming around while calling her name.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! Why are you shouting? You should be preparing for school instead of doing that!" Mr. Kim popped out as the maids called him about Kai.

"WHERE'S JAEWON APPA HUH?! WHERE IS SHE?!" Kai shouted his voice echoing at the whole house.

"She already left to go to school Jongin" Hearing that, Kai blinked continuously and bit his lip in embarrassment as he let out a nervous chuckle while scratching his head.

"Asking is very reliable sometimes Jongin. Do that next time" Mr. Kim suggested and shook his head before going back to his office leaving Kai pouting embarrassed.

Kai was at the gates with his friends chatting while waiting for Naeun.

"Where's Sehun? He should be here by now" Luhan asked looking around pursing his lip cutely.

"Hey Kai! I have a revelation to you about Jaewon! Guess what,-- asdfghjkl" they widened their eyes as they immediately covered Lay's mouth as the others were smacking him leaving Kai confused.

"Huh? What is it hyung?" Kai asked tilting his head curious.

"Don't mind him Kai, he's a bit tipsy as the alcohol hit him hard" Suho reasoned but Kai narrowed his eyes not convinced.

"No I want to know what Lay hyung wants to say" Kai told and crossed his arms.

"Oh look! Your girlfriend's here! Bye Kai!" Xiumin pointed Naeun's direction and Tao pushed him really hard to leave their circle.

"Hey jagiya! Good morning!" Naeun said happily and pecked his lip smiling warmly.

"Eew! Get a room!" Chen said disgusted as Naeun pouted but then beamed when Kai kissed her in the cheeks and hold hands as they went to their classroom leaving them observing the two in disapproval.

"You know what, I don't even get the point why our Sehunnie investigated Jaewon" Luhan blurted with a pout.

When the two went inside, Kai stopped all of a sudden seeing no signs of Jaewon. He grew worried again and began to panic.

"Kai, what's wrong?" Kai snapped when Naeun saw his condition.

He shook his head before they take their seats as he was looking at Jaewon's empty seat. He gulped as his worried look is visible fidgeting on his seat. The teacher was calling their name for the attendance.

"Cha Jaewon" the teacher called waiting for her response. "Ms. Cha?" the teacher called again and looked at her seat.

"Huh? She's not here? That's first time" the teacher mumbled before going back.

The people stopped and looked at the door that flew open. They saw Sehun walking coolly his hands on his pocket whistling with a sinister sound as he was looking in the ceiling.

"Mr. Oh, have you seen Ms. Cha? She's not here yet" the teacher asked but he shook his head going to his seat innocently.

"Okay class! Is there improvement in your thesis? Is anybody--"

"Sorry I'm late" a soft voice heard making the class looked at the door revealing Jaewon her face was covering with her hair.

She d

Please log in to read the full chapter