༺o44༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 4 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T


Jaewon's sitting alone while looking at Sehun from afar. She could tell that he’s being scolded by his hyungs just by the look on his face who's annoyed and at the same time irritated. Maybe they're talking about the plan Sehun should do, she thought. She looked away not interested.

Currently, they're not wearing their mask anymore easy for them to familiarize everyone. She's the only one who still has her mask on feeling envious. She sighed resting her chin to the table with a pout still her look was on the crowds.

The music plays a slow song this time. She blew her bangs annoyed bringing her mood down. This should be a party! Why does it have a little bit of sadness to it? It's pretty weird, Jaewon thought confused.

She then wondered her life for the past years of her existence. Her life may be sad and depressing but, she still has a little happiness running to her veins. She doesn't like a scenario where drama is involved in her life. She can't handle that kind of genre and she might have a total breakdown if that happens. She asked to herself why there's a drama in a person's vocabulary. I mean... it's pathetic and you feel hopeless all of a sudden when you hear that! My point is... it is okay to have a drama but don't add any exaggeration to it.

'I think drama is a key for a people to sympathize a person. They're seeing the person's weak and worst points' she puffed her cheeks and moved on.

She narrowed her eyes that caught her attention from afar. A frown slowly revealed on her face seeing Kai with Naeun dancing while staring at each other sweetly. Her hands on his shoulder while his hands on her waist. Naeun smiled warmly and hugged Kai burying her face to his chest smelling his scent. She saw Kai got startled feeling uneasy. He tapped her head doubting and saw him sighing too long.

Kai has this unreadable look. Jaewon observed him carefully he has this warm and sweet smile showing on his face. But, his eyes tell sadness to it. He was looking around between the students carefully looking for someone. He shook his head in defeat and looked down disappointed. They remained like that for a long time.

Jaewon tilted her head confused when Naeun looked up and moved closer to Kai whispering something her eyes looks tired. Kai slowly nodded still with an upset look before they pulled their bodies away. Naeun interlaced her hands to Kai's that seems like he doesn't like it but give in. The two went to them bidding goodbye, Jaewon figured. Her gaze didn't leave to the two who's approaching to the exit.

'I need to breathe some cool air' she stood up secretly leaving the room.

She blew her bangs in relief succeeded on her mission. She slowly walked around in the hallways clicking her stilettos on the ground her gaze was at the night sky. She let her feet go until she waits for her legs to stop.

She stopped on her track as she's in the garden. She looked around brushing her finger gently to the flowers in delight. She looked up breathing the foggy breeze in comfort. She looked down with a frown her stilettos been bothering her since she put it on. She kneeled down a bit reaching for the heels.

"Need help?" she widened her eyes in suspense and turned back seeing a guy with his mask on, his hands in his pocket with a sarcastic smile.

She tilted her head familiarizing the guy. Is he the guy that she saw in the stage? Or it's the guy that she stared at the table? Maybe it's a different guy this time. She can't tell who the guy in front of her is right now. The two guys are very similar when you talk about appearance. She can't really guess the guy right now but she tries to find a unique feature.

'He seems... familiar. Why do I feel like this?' she thought tilting her head snapping out.

She gulped and looked away pretending that he doesn't exist. She's whining silently can't reach it. She stopped lifting her body slowly when the boy bend down putting the shoes away before he stood up in front of her with a wide smile.

"I didn't know that you're feisty than what I expected" the boy told chuckling cutely but she ignored him.

"You wouldn't thank me?" he asked waiting for her to reply.

"You're the one who insisted yourself to help me" she told not making eye contact making the guy laughed for a second and sighed in disbelief.

A moment of silence. The guy looked at Jaewon dazzled at her perfection in front of him. He rested his chin to his palm tiredly tilting his head finding a better view of Jaewon.

For some reason, his heart began beating so fast. He got confused and looked away because his heart usually beats like that for this special girl. Why does he feel like this to this girl in front of him? He feels brightened up all of a sudden. Why is he thinking of his special girl to her? Like he's attached to her... Like he knows her for too long--

His thought was cut off when another sad song played. The boy beamed clapping his hands like a kid because it was his jam: Lana Del Ray's song. Kinda weird like?

"Omo! I love this song!" the boy exclaimed his wide smile can be seen.

"Dude, you just want to have a dance with me" Jaewon blurted nonchalantly making the guy gasped didn't expect that.

"How do you know?" the guy asked impressed making Jaewon shook her head annoyed and was about to leave.

"I was just joking silly!" the guy told nudging Jaewon's arm playfully and chuckled. "But really, I love this song" the guy said sincerely and smiled sweetly at Jaewon.

She felt burning inside all of a sudden and got confused. She shook it off trying herself to distract

Please log in to read the full chapter