༺o31༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 1 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Someone saw the scene and a wide smile was on the guy's face. He observed the two quietly not spoiling the moment first.

'Looks like you like Jaewon Jongin' he thought his smile satisfied seeing his best friend happy like how he used to be with her.

"Jongin, what's going on?" the eight year old D.O asked worried seeing Kai's red eyes with a puffy cheeks still sobbing hard.

"Hyung, J-jaewon..." Kai stopped sniffing gulping hard.

"Wae? What happened to Jaewon?" the nine year old Baekhyun tilted his head fixing his hair.

"S-she's dead hyungs! SHE'S DEAD!" Kai screamed his lungs out covering his face breaking down.

"M-mwoya?! Are you joking?" the nine year old Chanyeol then talks isn't convince.

"Do I look like I'm joking around huh?" Kai uncovered his face hissing and covered his face sobbing hard.

"But how?" they asked. Kai sniffed wiping his dry tears his hands are shaking feeling cold and weak.

"She... s-she got hit by two cars coming from each direction" Kai told and broke into tears again.

The three looked at Kai, symphathy was with them. They observed him in pain and in agony can be seen in his expression, his face is pale already.

"In all of the person, why her? Why did God took her away from me?! WAE?! HYUNGS, TELL ME!" Kai screamed grabbing their collars.

"Woah Jongin, calm down! We're not a god! We don't know why He did that to Jaewon" Chanyeol said calming Kai down.

"Maybe it's her time already" Baekhyun told sadly.

 "Time?! TIME?! MY GOD HYUNG! She's too young to die! God doesn't love me that's why! THAT'S WHY SHE TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" Kai screamed clenching his fist.

"Jongin, just move on--" D.O told softly.

"Move on?" Kai questioned giving D.O an ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. "You'll tell me to move on? Pfft! How pathetic! How can I move on when this thing inside me is going crazy because of her?!" Kai hissed pointing his heart with his firm finger.

"HOW CAN I MOVE ON WHEN SHE'S THE PERSON WHO'S MAKING ME HAPPY-- WHO'S MAKING ME COMPLETE?! MY WORLD'S REVOLVING BECAUSE OF HER, ONLY HER! DON'T YOU GET IT HUH?!" Kai roared and hit the ground.

"Jongin, your feelings is just a puppy love--" Chanyeol was cut off.

"No it is! I know what puppy love is hyungs! My feelings to her is more than that! It's a serious case! I wouldn't act like this if it's a puppy love! Ugh!" Kai said frustrated ruffling his hair and let out a heavy breath.

D.O sighed and closed his eyes remembering Kai's first heartbreak at the same time his first tragedy. He looked at his wrist watch waiting for the time to be at two in the afternoon. He coughed fakely breaking in the romance central between the love birds.

Kai stopped and bit his lip in disappointment sensing someone behind him. He turned back and widened his eyes seeing D.O.

'So close' Kai thought mentally snapping his finger and got annoyed.

"Uh... sorry to interrupt. I'm sorry for spoiling your moment but, do that later in your room Kai" D.O said awkwardly scratching his head not looking at Kai.

Hearing that, Kai widened his eyes and froze his body heating up all of a sudden.

"Y-yah! What are you doing here?" Kai asked acting cold again.

"Uh... the practice like what I've told... you? I'll go here at two in the afternoon, do you remember?" D.O answered with his unsure divaishly tone and nodded slowly.

"Kai, why are you shirtless?" Xiumin's voice butted found D.O.

Kai got speechless and scratched his head cutely.

"Wait! Don't tell me... you're doing it in the garden do you?" Xiumin blurted and gasped.

Kai whined jumping on the grass like a kid, his face heating up and felt his inside having an adrenaline. Jaewon looked down blushing hard embarrassed her body was tingling for no reason.

"What happened here?" Kai stopped and looked at Baekhyun who found Xiumin's back facing the garden.

Baekhyun looked at Kai blinking seeing him shirtless and wet. He looked away and glanced at Jaewon and widened his eyes. He immediately looked away and bit his lip blushing seeing her undergarment under her wet clothes. He approached her controlling himself not to look at Jaewon. She looked up and got startled when a pair of hands was on her shoulder and blinked seeing Baekhyun in front of her. She saw his intense stare towards her and felt her soul burning. She gulped and stepped back a bit. His expression softened sensing her action and he lit up the corner of his lip smiling brightly. He took off his cardigan and covered Jaewon's upper body, wearing it on the wrong side. She blinked and looked at Baekhyun, his smile didn't leave his face. Kai felt a sting in his heart clenching his fist at the sight of the two sending each other a sweet stare.

"Uhm... Jaewon-ah, wanna go out with me?" Baekhyun told making her taken aback.

"E

Please log in to read the full chapter