༺o27༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon looked up when she heard the door opened. She looked back and saw Kai finally home his hands are on his pocket walking coolly. He stopped midway saw Jaewon's look at him before he looked away walking past her and went upstairs leaving Jaewon looked at his back curious seeing a red mark on his cheeks. She looked away feeling his tummy groaning. She stood up and went to the kitchen finding something to eat.

She was digging herself to the foods in the fridge such as cookies, ice cream, candies, chocolates, etc. She had eaten two box each but still her tummy isn't full yet. Satisfying her hunger, she digged more looking like a scavenger now. She stayed at the kitchen for an hour doing that and made a dinner for Kai at the same time.

She left the kitchen holding a tray of foods both of her hands walking upstairs carefully. Due to her being a clumsy garl, she would trip several times but will manage to get back at her feet. She panted and let out a relieved sigh as she was done walking to the long stair. She stood there for a second before began walking to Kai's room.

She got confused realizing what she's doing. Why did she make a dinner for him? Oh yeah right! He's a human and eating is part of his life. You're such a pabo Cha Jaewon. You really need to do this off course.

But, what's with the effort? Why do you need to bring him his food? Are you his personal maid Jaewon? I don't get it. Why do you need to do that if you could just put it in the kitchen and store it. Oh yeah right! You want to talk to that dude! But wae? Why do you want to talk to him? Is it because of the red mark? There's many questions that's been bugging her since earlier.

She was in front of Kai's room and was just there. She lifted her soft fist on the door knocking with a normal sound.

"Jongin, dinner's ready. Get your food here" she softly told and stopped knocking for a second waiting for his response.

"Jongin..." she told and began to knock again but it was still a dead silence.

She pouted and put the tray down thinking that Kai is sleeping already. She went down quietly and went back to the kitchen feeling herself hungry again.

Kai was on his bed looking at the ceiling as flashbacks starts to visualize in his mind.

"Jongin" Mr. Kim called making a seven year old boy looked up at him innocently.

"Neh appa?" the seven year old Kai asked his wide smile was in his face.

"I have a news for you about... Jaewon" Mr. Kim sadly told the last word and put his eyeglass away and closed his eyes.

"Jaewon? What about her appa?" Kai asked beaming hearing the name jumping excitedly.

"I have a bad news about her Jongin" Mr. Kim told looking down making Kai's smile fade a bit and looked at his dad innocently.

"W-what happened?" he stuttered in suspense and Mr. Kim remained silent doubting if he could tell the news to him.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JAEWON APPA?!" Kai shouted getting nervous and his heartbeat was beating fast.

"Jaewon--" Mr. Kim paused and took a deep breath.

"JAEWON IS WHAT APPA?! PLEASE SPILL IT OUT!" Kai begged as his smile isn't visible anymore but a trembling and a pale Kai was in front of his father.

"Jaewon... Jaewon is dead Jongin, she's dead" Mr. Kim finally said and closed his eyes sad.

It felt the world stopped and a tear fell from Kai's eyes as he buried his face in his palm sobbing really hard. He heard his son calling Jaewon hopelessly and his sob grew louder.

"Jongin--" Mr. Kim was cut off.

"I want to see her appa" Kai demanded and saw Kai's red eyes and puffy cheeks.

"But Jongin, it' dangerous--"

"I want to see her appa!" Kai shouted and slammed his fist on the floor really hard as Mr. Kim didn't respond.

"Jongin! Get back here!" Mr. Kim called seeing Kai running and instructed his bodyguard to chase the little Kai who's running at his fastest pace letting his feet ran wherever it wants wiping his tears that's been flowing down continuously on his cheek.

Kai closed his eyes and sighed for too long gulping. He messed his hair in annoyance as the little kid's face was stuck on his mind.

'Aish! Get out of my mind!' Kai thought ruffling his hair in annoyance and let out a whine.

He rubbed his tummy with a pout hearing it growling. He stood up from his bed and opened the door. He was gonna step forward when he jumped back in alert as he almost stepped on the tray full of foods.

He blinked and went down staring at the foods for a second and took it in his hands slowly as a smile curled up slowly in his face.

He then went downstairs to check if Jaewon is sleeping already. He blinked and got startled seeing Jaewon still awake doing her homework.

"Yah! Why are you still awake? You should be sleeping at this hour" Kai told approaching her who stopped eating a bucket of ice cream in her hands and looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

He stopped midway seeing her acting cute again as he was whining crazily inside losing his mind hearing his heart rising up the beat. He took a deep breath and remained calm walking back.

"Yah! Get your feet off at the couch, I'm gonna sit" he demanded as she looked at him confused.

"Excuse me? Eat at the dining

Please log in to read the full chapter