༺o52༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 2 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Mr. Cha, is Jaewon there?" Kai asked softly.

He's in front of Mr. Cha's doorstep wearing his school uniform. It has been three days since he last saw Jaewon. Kai would go to the Cha's residence after school. He's been doing that routine for the past days.

"No Kai. Jaewon didn't go here after the incident" Mr. Cha told with a flat tone shaking his head slowly.

"Mr. Cha, I know your daughter is there. I can tell that your daughter told you that she's missing and all because she doesn't want to entertain a talk to her. Just let me talk to her Mr. Cha. I want to talk to her so bad. I want to make out with her and explain my side so she won't be sad at least" Kai begged clasping both of his hands pleading to the man in front of him.

"Kai" Mr. Cha called and sighed for too long. "I want to allow you talk to my daughter but... she doesn't want to. She's resting right now and I don't want to bother her at this moment. Hope you understand" Mr. Cha explained as Kai looked down in disappointment.

"Okay" Kai answered sadly and turned back leaving the house.

Mr. Cha was about to close the door when he stopped looking at Kai's back. He tapped his finger to the door while the other one was gripping at the knob. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He coughed and called Kai. Kai looked back with a hum his eyes was forming into a puppy one while his lips are pursed.

Mr. Cha remained like that and slowly opened the door widely for Kai to come inside. Kai beamed marching his feet inside. Mr. Cha closed the door and lead the way. Mr. Cha stopped in front of Jaewon's room and looked at Kai.

Mr. Cha smiled a bit and opened her room still looking at the boy. He signaled Kai to go inside as he obliged and went inside not making a sound for Jaewon to catch her attention.

Kai smiled warmly seeing Jaewon sleeping with a soft snore in her bed. He approached her and sat on the bed beside Jaewon. His smile faded a bit seeing her dry lips and pale cold skin. He lifted his left hand and placed it on her cold cheeks. He caressed it and traveled his fingers around her face. He bit his lips can't control his tears anymore. He buried his face into her hair smelling the sweet marshmallow scent of her perfume.

He hugged her gently in his arms preventing her to wake up and his image will be ruined more when she sees their position. And she'll think him as a molester and all. The room was quiet and only Kai's soft sobs can be heard.

Kai stared at her sleeping figure and his sob stops. He wiped his tear and sniffed.

"Please take care of yourself. I'll take full responsibility of the baby-- our baby. No matter what you say, I won't change my mind. Just... take care of yourself. It kills my soul seeing you weak in my sight. If you don't want to take care of yourself, I'll be the one who'll take care of you. That should be my duty in the first place-- our duty, to take care each other, right?" he mumbled caressing her hair.

"Go to school tomorrow. Not just because of the teachers finding you for the competition but, we missed you. Especially ‘-please-ain't-got-time-to-love’ boy. He's sad and alone in his place and doesn't entertain to talk to our classmates" he chuckled cutely and pinched her nose bridge.

He stopped when Jaewon moved in her sleep groaning silently. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead too long before getting up leaving her room silently.

Mr. Cha was still there crossing his arms. His polite yet scary smile didn't disappear on his face. Kai isn't afraid to the man anymore as if he knows him too well and got used to his personality. He told Mr. Cha to take care of her daughter and insisted to go to school tomorrow. Mr. Cha nodded slightly as he tapped Kai's shoulder and assisted him outside.

The following day, Kai was with Naeun walking together in the hallway without showing any skin ships to each other. His friends were behind him not that far yet not too close at the two chatting each other.

Kai stopped on his tracks and froze seeing the girl he's been going wild to. He whispered her name staring at the girl walking at their opposite direction looking down didn't dare to look each one of the students around. They stopped looking to where Kai's looking and widened their eyes.

Jaewon bit her lip closing her eyes seeing shadows surrounding her. She sighed still looking down hearing the group of girls that humiliated her since her last stop to school.

"Well well well... if it's Ms. ! You got some nerves to go to school in that state eh?! How pathetic" one girl snorted and flipped her hair in front of Jaewon.

"Have you had enough already ? We humiliated many students here and they don't have any guts to go here anymore and they would just transfer to other school! But you... you're quite brave in your appearance right now. Want us to humiliate you again and have a part two huh? We can do that" another girl who is the head told calmly moving her face closer to Jaewon.

"Everyone! Look what we got here! Here she is again ready to humiliate herself!" the second girl shouted pointing her long nails to Jaewon.

Jaewon looked up and froze didn't expect what she sees. She immediately looked down seeing Kai's scary look while digging his nails to his skin. Jaewon shook her head and pushed the girls surrounding her before she starts to run just looking down on the ground.

"Jaewon" Sehun called as he almost touched her wrist but missed. He shook his head and tries to catch her.

Baekhyun left the group and do the same thing to what Sehun does. The others followed the two except for D.O, Luhan, Chen and Kai with Naeun.

"Kai wait--" D.O was about to stop Kai but he slapped his hands away charging to the girls' direction.

"Kai oppa--" the girl screamed in shock when Kai kicked the girls hard on the floor before looking at her with a glare.

"What's wrong with you huh?!" Kai gritted his teeth and pushed the leader hard on the wall as she arched back and winced in pain. "Why did you do that?!--"

"Why are you bullying Jaewon huh?" Kai hissed and grabbed the girl's chin.

The girl chuckled sarcastly and clucked her tongue. "Why are you acting like that huh? As far as I know, you're one of the bullies in this school! You're always against to the bullied kids in here and you can't stop until the ones you bullied gives up on you. And... Why are you acting like you care for that nerd

Please log in to read the full chapter