༺o19༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 9 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Yah Chanyeol hyung! Will you hurry up?" D.O frowned as Chanyeol keeps stepping the break as they will be push in the front at the loud impact.

"Aish hyung! Be careful!" Kai hissed as his head keeps hitting at the front seat while glaring at Chanyeol at the vanity mirror.

"Sorry, my hands are shaky at the incident earlier" he apologized grinning as he keeps stepping the break.

"Chanyeol hyung! Don't fool around will ya? We're in the middle of a situation here and this is pretty serious!" D.O hissed.

"I'm not fooling around, I'm just tensed up that I can't drive properly" Chanyeol reasoned with a slight pout.

They winced in pain when Chanyeol stepped the break really hard as they landed with a hard blow at the front seat.

"Yah! What was that for?" Kai hissed clenching his fist.

"Why did you stop?" D.O told confused.

"Wait up, I need to meditate myself for a minute. I do this all the time when I'm tense" Chanyeol said calmly closing his eyes while inhaling exhaling deeply but smoothly while doing this hand gesture as the two groaned and hit their head at the window.

"Yah hyung! We don't have time for that!" D.O shouted and kicked Chanyeol's seat.

"Sshh! Shut up for a minute! I can't concentrate" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hyung! Hurry up!" Kai shouted impatiently and gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Patience kid! I'm almost done" Chanyeol hushed while smiling calmly as he heard his dongsaengs groaned really hard feeling a fist waiting for him as soon he'll open his eyes any second now.

"Yah! What's going on in there?" Kris car appeared beside them looking at them confused.

"Why did you stop?" Luhan's car then appeared beside Kris looking at their car also.

"What's happening in there?" Suho was at the opposite side of their car as he's with Xiumin.

"Hyung, just look what Chanyeol hyung is doing" Kai hisses firmly pointing at Chanyeol who's grinning already.

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" Suho called and furrowed his eyebrows.

Hearing Suho's voice, Chanyeol opened his eyes as he made a peace sign to everyone before he starts to drive again and it was still like that.

"Aish hyung! Nothing happened with your freaking meditation! You're still the same!" D.O groaned in annoyance.

"I can't focus because you're noisy" Chanyeol explained and grinned.

"Just so you know guys, dear Chanyeol in there is a bit drunk" Chen told as he was in Tao's car with an evil grin.

"Chanyeol hyung!" the two said jaw drop as Chanyeol giggled cutely and shook his head.

"Get your out hyung, I'll drive" D.O told seriously making Chanyeol frown.

"Wae? I'll drive~" Chanyeol whined and tighten the grip at the steering wheel.

"Chanyeol hyung, you're drunk and it's dangerous for you to drive in your state right now" D.O furrowed his eyebrows.

"No one as in NO.ONE! Will drive my car but me me me--" he stopped talking.

"~Mi mi mi mi mi mi michigo shipeo, jeo nopeun bildingeuro jeo pureun haneuleoro, keulae so ri ri ri ri ri ri richigo shippeo~" Chen sang 'Fire' by 2ne1 while dancing his hands are on the air as Sehun began beatboxing it.

The three looked at Sehun and Chen who's singing the whole song.

"Aww! What the heck!" Chen roared when someone smacked his head as he stopped singing same as Sehun from beatboxing when someone threw him a tiny pebble.

"Who the heck--" Chen stopped and looked down covering his mouth lowering his head as Kris was glaring at him.

"Hyung, stop the car" D.O demanded.

"No no no--" Chanyeol blinked and looked beside him.

"~Seulpeohajima no no no, honjaga anya no no no, eonjenanana naege, hansang bichi dwae jun geudae~" Chen sang Apink's 'Nonono' as Sehun started to beat box again.

"YAH!" Kris roared frustrated as the two lowered their heads and bit their lower bit.

"One more, I'm telling you! One more!" Kris hissed and shook his head and sighed in frustration.

"Stop the car hyung!" D.O shouted as he can't take it anymore.

"I said I'll drive the car" Chanyeol hissed.

"You're drunk! You might kill one of us in here if you keep driving" D.O went to Chanyeol pushing Chanyeol's hands away from the steering wheel.

"Yah! Get away from me! I can't see the road" Chanyeol tries to push D.O who's hands are on the steering wheel now.

"Stop the car" D.O demanded.

Kai covered his face fake crying as he was being emotional right now because if his friends.

'Oh Lord! Why do I have this kinds of friends? Wae?!' he thought and lifted his hands in the air frustrated as if he's waiting for God to answer him.

He got startled when her body landed on his lap. He then looked at his hyungs who's fighting over the steering wheel as the car was moving from left to right losing control.

"Hyung! Don't be such a hard headed creep! Let me drive the car already because 8still have the normal condition" D.O demanded.

"You're telling me I have a problem huh?" Chanyeol raised a brow and put his hands on his hips.

"I didn't mean like that--" D.O stopped.

"AISH! DRIVE FASTER ALREADY!" Kai roared clenching his fist already pissed as his friends looked at him surprised except for Sehun who's laughing amused.

"Wae? It doesn't suit him. He loo

Please log in to read the full chapter