༺o17༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Just eat, arasso?" Baekhyun told as if he's giving a warning.

She got confused and looked somewhere feeling someone going to join at the table. She frowned seeing Kai holding hands with his new GIRL.FRIEND. As for the guy, a smirk appeared on his face seeing Jaewon's expression.

She was gonna leave when Baekhyun grabbed her arms softly. She furrowed her eyebrows as she was resisting when Baekhyun shook his head zipping the spaghetti strap. He winked for no particular reason and slowly let go of the grip as soon she felt calm all of a sudden. Kai frowned at the sight before flirting back at his dear girlfriend.

"Ugh! Get a room will ya? Aish! That's why I don't want my friends to have a girlfriend" Chen groaned and rolled his eyes as they looked at him who stood up from his seat annoyed and was the first one to leave leaving his friends confused.

"I gotta go now guys" Lay stood up from his seat. "Who wants to walk with me?" Lay asked looking each one of them innocently.

"I'll go" Suho stood up and went beside Lay. "I gotta do my homework" Suho reasoned chuckling scratching his head before they left.

After a few minutes, Xiumin stood up from his seat as soon he was done eating.

"Xiumin, where are you going?" Kris raised a brow looking at Xiumin who's hands are on his pocket standing coolly proving that he is really the head mafia of South Korea.

"I gotta go walk around the whole school. I'm not familiar with the places and I've lost direction earlier because I don't know some of the places here. I don't know why no one even dared to tour me around the whole school since they've studied here for too long" Xiumin reasoned referring to his friends and shrugged as he salutes them coolly before marching leaving the cafeteria.

After five minutes, they jumped on their seats when someone kicked the table and they all glanced at Sehun who has this diva look and blew his bangs.

"Yah! What was that for?" Luhan hissed and furroees his eyebrows.

"You don't need to care about that" Sehun said coldly and rolled his eyes.

"Yah Oh Sehun! Why are you acting like that huh?" Kris raised a brow.

"Mind your own business hung! You're not the boss of me! So back off!" Sehun hisses and flipped his bangs seeing his deep yet diva look as he stomped his feet leaving the room as he'll glare at the girls who's looking at him.

"I gotta go now also guys. I'll talk with my members about our cooking project" D.O stood up as his eyes were fixed at his phone reading a text message.

He looked up and bid goodbye to each one of them and stopped at Jaewon who's busy eating.

"Bookworm girl! I'll see you next time" D.O winked at Jaewon and smiled widely and left the table as few remained.

"Tao, let's go change tables" Kris told all of a sudden as Tao looked at his Kris ge and was about to protest when Kris threatened him through eye contact as he gulped and nodded slowly before they stood up and find a seat far from their table.

'What's going on? Why do they keep disappearing?' she thought finally realizing it but still her head was focusing on the foods.

"Jaewon-ah, you might look up and look what your boyfriend is doing" Chanyeol told.

She looked at Chanyeol who has a grin on his face as she could tell that he's drunk just by the look on his face which looks tired and wasted. Curiosity hits her. She bit her lip before she lifted her head and stopped moving for a second seeing Kai kissing the girl passionately.

Kai felt her look towards them as he looked at Jaewon and he smirked at the corner of his lip as his stare was just in her.

"I-i need to go now" she muttered and looked at Baekhyun who's looking at her worried.

"I'll walk with you" Baekhyun suggested as Jaewon didn't respond as she stood up from her seat while her plate is empty.

Baekhyun stood up from his seat and went beside her walking as their presence slowly fades.

"Yah Kai! Your other half is gone. She left with Baekhyun her loves" Luhan told as the two broke the kiss and wiped their lips.

"... HEY GUYS! I JUST WANT YOU TO SAY THAT MY FRIEND HERE IS A PROUD TO BE CASANOVA BECAUSE HE HAS A NEW WAYS! HE HAS TWO GIRLFRIENDS FOR A DAY AS HIS GIRLFRIENDS WILL FACE EACH OTHER NOT KNOWING THAT THEY'RE KIM JONGIN'S GIRLFRIENDS!" Chanyeol shouted while pointing at Kai grinning and smiled at Kai evilly.

Kai slowly turned his head to his girlfriend who's crossing her arms looking back at Kai divaishly.

"Babe, I can explain--" Kai told and was about to hold her arms.

"You know what Kai, forget it, just forget it" the girl raised her hands in defeat as she stood up leaving Kai's jaw drop.

He then looked at Chanyeol with a poker face and crossed his arms.

"You know what, thanks a lot" Kai said divaishly as and rolled his eyes as Chanyeol grinned and smiled widely.

It relieved Jaewon for the past few days because Baekhyun wasn't inviting her to go eat with him at their table since he has a family trip

Please log in to read the full chapter