༺o34༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 4 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

For the past days, the flowers starts to bloom between the lovebirds. After the incident, Jaewon noticed Kai's frequent clingyness to her especially when they're the only ones. Kai on the other hand, enjoys his time with the girl so much and wants her to be in his sight. So, in order for her to be in his presence, Kai will be on her side. This is a creepy move and Jaewon got suspicious about Kai that he has a motive although there isn't.

"Come on Kai, get your car already" D.O pleaded but Kai shook his head continuously with a small smile.

"Yah! Just ride in your car already dude! That's what you want right? We're giving it to you" Chen told and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"Just keep it guys--" Kai was cut off.

"Wow! How arrogant! You're giving us your car huh? Pfft! This dude is telling us how rich he is guys! He'll just give his car to us and will buy a new car with just the snap of his fingers! How arrogant! Well... his family is the richest tycoon in Asia! I'll raise my hand in defeat, no doubt Kai! No doubt" Chanyeol said sarcastly and raised his hands in the air.

"Yah! I didn't say that I'll give my car to you! I was telling that keep that first and I'll get that as soon as I want to" Kai scratched his head groaning.

"Why aren't you getting it anyways?" Suho asked curious and they nodded along.

"Oh?" that's all Kai can say and scratched his head this time cutely chuckling as he looked down not making eye contact to them.

"Something's going on, do you?" Luhan narrowed his eyes.

"Between you and Jaewon..." Xiumin added and furrowed his eyebrows.

"When you're taking a public transportation?" Kris ended and tilted his head.

"He's hugging her everytime he's sleeping at the bus" Sehun blurted emotionlessly as they gasped in disbelief making Kai looked up chuckling nervously.

"Plus! Here's his moves... he'll rest his head in her shoulder, then he'll hug her like a pillow and then, here's the weird part... he will bury his head to her neck and will nuzzle it for a long time" Sehun told divaishly and bite the sandwich he's holding.

"Yah! How do you know that?" Kai said furrowing his eyebrows. "Jaewon told me" Sehun answered and shrugged.

"So... it's true" they said in unison narrowing their eyes at Kai again and the table became quiet.

"You're taking advantage on her!" Tao told and threw the fries at Kai's face in disbelief.

"Yah Kai! Don't check up on an innocent girl! You're such a byuntae do you know that? We told you many times, stop watching and saving that kind of 'video' in your phone" Lay said in disappointment as the others make a boo sound in disapproval.

"Yah! I'm not like that! I'm not a byuntae! I was sleeping and I didn't know that happened--" Kai was cut off.

"Five times? You still don't know what happened? Then, why did you ask me about earlier?" Sehun asked raising his brow divaishly making Kai quiet.

"So, you're planning that Kai, tsk" Luhan shook his head and rested his back on the chair.

"If you're not checking up on Jaewon, well maybe you're honey potting her?" Suho blurted and they wiggled their eyebrows like a psychopath smiling widely.

"What the-- pfft! Me?! Honey potting her?! Why would I?! Oh no no no no! I won't honey pot that kind of person! Not my style" Kai blurted and shook his head continuously.

"Because she honey potted him already" Chanyeol slammed his fist on the table and pointed his firm finger to Kai biting his lower lip.

"Yah! What the heck are you saying?! Really?! Honey pot? What's this, some kind of bees on a trap?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows looking each one of them weirdly.

"Kai, you like her, do you?" Kris asked seriously making Kai quiet, surprised at the question.

"Hey hyung! Don't ask that question! Someone will be jealous in the table! Don't forget, Kai isn't the only one who likes Jaewon" Chanyeol blurted happily as they looked at Baekhyun who's quiet the whole time.

Baekhyun was gritting his teeth in annoyance, his head was lowered a bit stabbing his food with a fork in his hands a bit pissed. He looked up sensing a quiet atmosphere and got startled seeing them looking at him.

"Excuse me, my next class will start. I need to go" he muttered and stood up not making eye contact and immediately left the table.

Sunday came and the next day, Mr. Kim will be home from his business trip. Early in the morning when Kai got bothered at a loud sound. He widened his eyes groaning as he immediately stood up from his bed and left his room. The knock became loud and impatient as he marched his feet to the door. He opened the door with a pissed look.

"Yah! Can't you see?! I'm still sleeping! Ea

Please log in to read the full chapter