༺o28༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Huh? You will not go to school?" Chen asked and blinked talking to Kai at the phone.

"Yup! Do me a favor will ya?" Kai asked.

"Sorry, I don't do a favor with a badass Casanova" Chen said emotionlessly and chuckled hearing Kai whining and pleading at him.

"Aish! Whatever! What favor do you want me to do?" he sighed in defeat making Kai beamed.

"Pick Jaewon here" Kai instructed as a grin appeared on Chen's lip and Kai can hear his hyung sheepishly smiling with a cooed sound.

"... What's wrong with you?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"Did you just said her name huh? Can you repeat it?" Chen requested as Kai blew his bangs in disbelief.

"What's wrong with that?" Kai questioned confused.

"You've moved on to--" Chen was cut off.

"Aish! Why do you guys keep talking about that? Aren't you getting tired talking about it?" Kai asked frustrated.

"How about you? Aren't you getting tired loving her?" Chen emphasized and wiggled his eyebrows.

"If I tell you that I've moved on, will you stop?" Kai's tone change from a serious one.

"We won't ask you that question Kai because we feel that you're having a hard time forgetting her especially at your state right now. Who can move on when your girlfriend has the exact name as your first love?" Chen blurted sarcastly and heard Kai groaning on the other line.

"Ugh! Just... pick her up from school right now hyung" Kai whined scratching his head annoyed making Chen chuckled.

"Okay okay! Relax dude~ I'll pick her up don't worry!" Chen told as Kai beamed and pumped his fist in the air.

"Can I bring Sehun--"

"NO!" Kai shake his head continuously pissed.

"Ow? How Baek--" Chen was cut off again.

"DEFINITELY NOT!" Kai said louder and growled.

"Wait, are you jea--"

"NOPE!" Kai immediately answered and puffed his cheeks and blew his bangs as Chen was laughing hard on the other line having a fun time teasing his dongsaeng.

"Aish hyung! Stop doing that! You know I don't like you when you're making fun of me" Kai mumbled and rolled his eyes as Chen calmed down and breathed storing fresh air in him.

"I'm almost there, tell her to wait a bit" Chen last said and hung up focusing on the road.

Five minutes later, a black Ferrari stopped in their house. Kai peeked outside and saw Chen left the car and rested his back at the car looking at the door waiting for Jaewon to come out.

The door opened revealing Jaewon with a messy hair putting her things inside the bag. She looked up and blinked innocently seeing a shadow in front and saw Chen who has a small smile on his face. He waved coolly and helped her to carry her bag. She looked at him confused but just observed him and remained silent. Chen realized her confuse look as he snapped his fingers.

"Oh! Your boyfriend told me to pick you up... for your safety" Chen explained and pursed his lip pointing sideways.

"Huh? Jongin?" she muttered and looked to where he is pointing.

She got startled as she saw him. What she noticed is she caught Kai staring at her. He widened his eyes realizing that they saw his presence and hid behind the curtains.

He take a peek and saw Chen chuckling and opened the car for Jaewon like a gentleman. He felt uneasy and a part of him was regretting something inside him. He stared at Jaewon again sitting straight and lowered her head a bit biting her lower lip softly. Chen start the car and remained for a second before the car moved with a slight fast pace making him grew worried.

He immediately called Chen tightening the grip of his phone fidgeting his finger to his pants waiting for Chen to answer it. He sighed in relief when he finally answered it.

"Yo Kai--" Chen stopped and raised his brow confused.

"YAH! BE CAREFUL IN DRIVING WILL YA?! YOU MIGHT BE CAUGHT IN AN ACCIDENT! YAH! IF YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY, DON'T INCLUDE SOMEONE OKAY?! PLUS, YOU'RE BESIDE WITH A PREGNANT WOMAN FOR GOD'S SAKE! UGH! HYUNG YOU'RE SUCH A RECKLESS DRIVER!" Kai shouted panicking walking back and forth in his room.

"O-kay? Excuse me, for your info, I'm driving with a normal speed. Why do you need to shout at me? You know Kai, your feelings is visible already. Will you please stop worrying? She's definitely safe with me" Chen assured chuckling.

"Then don't make me worry--" Kai began to calm down and sighed looking up in the ceiling.

"Yah! If you want to flirt with your girlfriend, you can just tell me! Why do you need to do that? Acting cold and mysterious that you'll flirt with her just like how your technique do with your past girlfriends" Chen snorted and shook his head.

"Yah! It's not like that--" Kai stopped and facepalmed.

"Jongin" a soft voice called making Kai froze on his spot hearing Jaewon's voice as he remained silent and the awkward atmosphere starts.

"What do you want to say?" Jaewon softly with this big innocent eyes.

He felt weak hearing her voice for the first time through a phone. It felt good... it

Please log in to read the full chapter