༺oo6༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

'Pfft! Why would they even fall in love with someone they know they'll broke their hearts? That's nonsense! Are they even thinking? I observed that those girls are just letting their hearts break! They just didn't notice that!' Jaewon thought talking to herself again as she eavesdrop the two girls' conversation earlier.

'Why would they even fall for those... boys?! I don't get it! What's so good about them anyways that girls fall for them? Is that the cycle of falling in love?' she questioned herself shaking her head while walking to her next class as weird stares was sending her from the students passing by and went inside her next class thinking nonsense topics in her perception.

"Mwoya?! You broke up with your girlfriend?!" Chen said jaw drop.

"Again?!" Luhan added blinking his eyes in disbelief.

"That fast?" Kris ended and scratched his head who is still in disbelief as Kai nodded proudly.

"But... I've seen the two of you kissing at the classroom with yourselves earlier... like ten minutes ago" Tao slowly said blinking like a kid who is also in disbelief. They gotta admit it, but they're in disbelief mode right now.

"But, you've just been with her three hours ago. Why did you broke up?" Suho asked confused and stared at Kai anticipating his answer.

"... She's no fun" Kai answered simply and shrugged as he heard groans from his friends as he chuckled and grin.

"Kai aish" that's what D.O can say right now and shook his head facepalming for a few times wiping his face in annoyance.

"TO ALL OF THE DARK SKIN'S BIAS OUT THERE, HE'S SINGLE AGAIN AND READY TO MINGLE! GET YOUR OVARIES EXPLODE BECAUSE THIS CASANOVA WILL MAKE YOU POP YOUR--" Chanyeol shouted really loud as he's drunk again smiling drunkily moving around in his seat.

They smacked Chanyeol's head really hard just in case he realized what he's shouting leaving the girls gasped in disbelief as some of the girls spit their foods, some pucked in disgust. Chanyeol rubbed his head and looked at his friends glaring at him even Kai whos embarassed with what Chanyeol's saying.

"Hyung! Really? You don't need to say that... female organ! What the are you saying hyung huh? This Casanova will make you pop your-- Yuck! Gross!" Kai whined covering his ears tightly blushing madly burying his face on the table.

"Aish! That's why we don't want you to drink alcohols! Your ual mind is with you" Suho said scratching his temples in annoyance.

"This will shut you up" Chen took a duct tape with many 'X' with it like knitting before he punched Chanyeol making him faint on his seat as his head dropped on the table with a loud thud unconscious already as Chen dusted his hands.

"Sehun, what are you counting at?" Tao questioned taking a peek at Sehun whos counting with his hands muttering it in this paper.

"So far, you've break 91 girls' hearts including Hyuna noona, Hara noona, Yoona noona--" Sehun keeps saying Kai's ex-girlfriends.

"... Really?" Kai said nonchalantly looking at Sehun with a poker face and crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Wae? I'm saying the truth! I got bored with my school life and that's why I wrote all your exes in here Kai. Jeez! This is many Kai! Oh! I didn't make any headings yet! What could be a good title hyungs? Any suggestions?" Sehun finally looked up to his hyungs whos looking at him weird.

Sehun gasped coldly when his hyungs threw him a cold water still their weird faces and rolled his eyes.

"Omo! My list-- I mean Kai's list! It's been drenched! How dare you guys?!" Sehun hissed fanning the paper with a frown.

"Yah! You want me to do what I did to your Chanyeol hyung?" Chen questioned pursing his lip to Chanyeol's direction whos enjoying himself sleeping.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went back looking at the paper not minding his hyungs scolds from Kai.

"Kai, when will you be serious in a relationship really? Don't play girl's heart" Lay told and shook his head.

"It's not my fault that they like me. I just have a strong charm that makes girls go wild" Kai chuckled arrogantly shrugging.

"Kai, girls aren't toys... If you have a new toy, you'll play with that until you get sick and you'll throw it away just like trash" Kris told and massaged his temples.

"Woah woah! In the first place, why would they make ME their boyfriend if they know how I do in every relationships of mine?! It's still their fault in the first place! If they don't want a guy who'll break their hearts, don't pick me, end of discussion" Kai hissed getting annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Yah! For your information, you also have a problem Casanova!" Tao blurted and raised a brow.

"No I don't" Kai denied shaking his head innocently.

"Uh... every day you have new girlfriend and we'll break up on her at the end of the day or the next day? Is that what you called no problem huh? Tsk" Tao snorted and shook his head.

"Kai, that's a bad condition you know and it's not normal" Luhan said with a matter of fact tone.

"How about Chanyeol hyung huh?! Five girlfriends in two wee

Please log in to read the full chapter