༺o56༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Oh my dear Taeoh!" a middle aged man kneeled down in relief finally seeing his son in front of him. "Appa!" Taeoh shouted running to his direction and jumped in the man's arms. "Thank goodness you're okay! I'm so sorry little kid" the man told caressing Taeoh's hair like it's the precious thing in the world.

"It's okay appa. Good thing the ones who saw me are a good persons" Taeoh pulled the hug smiling at his dad with an assuring smile.

"Thank you so much. It means a lot to me really" the man faced Jaewon and Kai behind Taeoh's back. "I don't know what I'll do if Taeoh is in the hands of a kidnapper or a robber or a killer. I wouldn't imagine life with this little kid. He's the gift that I’ve worked hard for and we really want to have in our life" the dad bowed many times making the two smiled.

Taeoh bid goodbye to Jaewon and Kai. But, before he leaves with his dad, Taeoh ran to Kai tugging his sleeves. Kai looked down and bend down to Taeoh's level. "What's your problem kid?" Kai's sarcastic cold tone can be heard making Taeoh crossed his arms cutely.

"I still hate you" Taeoh blurted with a frown as Kai stuck his tongue out playfully. "If you hurt Jaewon noona again, I'mma beat you up" Taeoh threatened as Kai didn't utter a word just listening to Taeoh.

Taeoh tiptoed coming closer to Kai's side and remained quiet for a second. Taeoh took a deep breath and gulped. "You take care of noona, arasso? Don't you hurt her, promise me that tan hyung. If the two of you are in a love quarrel and you can't think of something to clear things out, saying each other's feelings is helpful. Remember tan hyung, she's the only person you got along with your family and friends" Taeoh whispered pulling his body away flatting his lip.

Taeoh extend his pinky finger as the guy looked at him confused. Kai blinked and slowly raised his pinky finger and interlaced it with Taeoh's. The two looked at each other and smiled after. Kai ruffled Taeoh's hair and took him in his arms as the kid got startled. "I don't have a nemesis to Jaewon anymore. But, thank you atleast that you make my wife happy and keep arguing to me" Kai mumbled trying his best that Taeoh is the only one to hear him. "I promise you bro" Kai buried his face to the kid's shoulder as a satisfied smile appeared to the kid.

The two broke the hug as Taeoh finally leave the house hand in hand with his parents. "It seems like that the two of you okay now" Jaewon blurted looking at the family slowly vanishing in their street. "What are you talking about huh?" Jaewon asked and looked at Kai innocently.

"You" Kai looked at Jaewon staring at her lovingly and smiled. He locked Jaewon in his arms gently being careful not to suffocate his wife. He rested his head to her shoulder interlacing her hands tightly not letting her go.

"Wifey! I'm home~" Kai sang tiredly as the maids open the door for him. "Weird, wifey should be greeting me at this second" Kai muttered seeing no sign of Jaewon. "Where is wifey?" Kai asked the maids innocently.

“Young master, Mrs. Kim is in her room. She didn’t come out today. We don’t know why—“

Without a word, Kai put his bag down rushing upstairs worried and stopped in their room. He turned the knob but it was locked.

“Wifey? Wifey open up! I’m here!” Kai shouted banging the door non-stop.

He heard an unlocking sound before the door slowly opened. Kai sighed in relief seeing Jaewon peeking before showing herself. Kai smiled facing her whose hair is messy and her clothes are a total mess. Jaewon looked at Kai with her soft look while her lips are slightly pout.

“What’s the problem hubby?” she asked softly and scratched her head.

Kai pulled her close locking her in his arms. Jaewon widened her eyes confused but let her husband hug her. “What’s wrong hubby?” she asked and pulled away.

“Are you okay? The maids told me that you’ve been here for the whole day. Did you eat already hmm? If you’re hungry, we can ask the maids to prepare you—“ Kai stopped blinking confused hearing Jaewon chuckling cutely.

“I’m fine hubby~ I’m just lazy to move around today. I’m not hungry though. The maids keep giving me a food every hour that’s why” Jaewon smiled travelling her hands to his hair playfully.

“I thought something happened” Kai sighed in relief tapping his chest trying to calm himself.

“I’m fine really hubby” Jaewon raised her thumbs up and beamed. “How’s practice hubby?” Jaewon pulled her body away and went inside as Kai followed along.

“I need something” Kai muttered stopped when Jaewon also stop on her tracks. “What is it? I can get it for you—“ Jaewon gasped when she was being spun by Kai.

She widened her eyes as Kai crashed his lip. She froze for a second and then chorused along with him tasting both of their caverns in synchronization. Jaewon pushed him away as Kai’s back hits on the wall. Kai winced in pain but then kissed her back this time more passionately.

Kai hugged her waist pulling her close feeling her big bump while she can feel his sculpture under his clothes. He lifted her body as she was playing his hair.

The two broke the kiss finding enough air. The two was about to kiss when a voice interrupt their moment.

“Mrs. Kim, there’s someone finding you in the phone” the maid told.

Jaewon rested her head to his shoulder closing her eyes doesn’t want to end it yet. “You go talk to that person” Kai whispered lifting her chin with a smile yet sadness can be written in his eyes.

Jaewon slowly plastered a smile before she pecked his lips pulling her body away leaving Kai.

“Waaah! I can’t believe that we’re the chosen ones who will perform in this thing!” Lay exclaimed looking at the big room before looking each of the groups in disbelief.

“Okay guys! Did you practice hard yesterday? We shouldn’t have any mistakes for later and our execution should be pleasant and grace, arasso?” Kris told as they nodded vigorously.

“Hey there~” Chanyeol whistled his lips when a group of girls wearing a sport attire walked in front of them.

“Oh my gosh!” Luhan exclaimed looking at them from head to toe and a whistle came out from his lips. “Hey~ what’s your number—“ Suho asked letting out his phone in his pocket.

“Yah! Will you please focus?” Chen hissed smacking the three heads and rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Kai was at the corner practicing the steps to the performance they’ll show to the judges and audience. He will shake his head while mumbling every time he’ll make a mistake. He will shake his head and will start all over again. “Kai?”

He furrowed his eyebrows hearing a familiar voice. He looked up and got confused seeing a short blonde girl smiling warmly at him. She has this eye smile sparkling due to the cosmetic she’d applied to it. He tilted his head trying to remember something.

“… Have we met?” he asked as a pout came out from the girl. “Off course we met! I wouldn’t confront and talk to you like this if I don’t know you!” the girl exclaimed cutely.

“Sorry but I don’t remember seeing you” Kai shook his head looking away as he began to practice not minding the girl in front of him.

“You don’t remember me? Choa? I’m Choa” Kai stopped moving as his eyes widened

Please log in to read the full chapter