༺o62༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 2 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Kai woke up as the sun’s ray was hitting him. He blinked innocently feeling the place he’s laying; it feels like he’s on a field of flowers. He sat up looking around and he was right.

‘Why am I here?’ he asked himself taking courage to stand. “Jongin…” a soft voice called him. “Jaewon?” Kai looked around finding any traces of her and a hard wind blew at the place.

He shielded his body as the wind was forcing him to fall back. He called her name non-stop not giving up until he see her. “Jaewon!” he shouted out loud making the hard wind vanished slowly.

He stood up properly narrowing his eyes searching for any signs of Jaewon. “Jongin” a voice called once again. He looked beside him as it was clear for him to hear that it was Jaewon.

A voice called him once again making him frustrated. “Jaewon? Where are you?” he asked impatiently and starts to run around the field desperately.

It was a long run and Kai didn’t see any signs of Jaewon yet. Kai howled out loud hopelessly and kneeled down in defeat. “Jaewon, please show up. I need to see you so bad” he muttered tears strolling down on his cheeks.

“Jongin” the voice called once again. Kai ignored it thinking that the voice was fooling him. “Hey hubby, I’m here” the voice told.

Hearing the word, he slowly lifted his head and softened seeing a warm and innocent Jaewon in front of him. She was twelve feet away from him as she was wearing a floral white dress and her feet barely on the ground. She was staring at him lovingly her smile didn’t leave on her lips.

“I’m here” she muttered. “Aren’t you glad that your wish granted? I was expecting your emotion will be more than that” she added with a slight pout.

“Wifey” he called weakly standing up as he was about to walk. He shielded himself once again when the hard wind blew the whole field and it wasn’t the breeze he expected; it was harder and a tree can fall because of the hard fall.

The flowers start to destroy because of the wind and petals starts to go along to the wind’s flow. He narrowed his eyes can’t see Jaewon clearly. He called her name many times but there was no response. The wind slows down after a minute as Kai have a chance to see Jaewon. He smiled in relief as Jaewon was still on her position and nothing changed. Except for that mood she’s showing; painful, sorrow, disappointment, madness.

She slowly lifted her arms extending it to Kai’s direction as if she needs help. “J-jaewon” he widened his eyes in terror. starts to move as if she’s mouthing something. A weak smile flashed on her lips before closing her eyes and without a second, she vanished along the air.

“No!” he screamed clenching his fist and his body fell weakly.

Kai shouted sitting on his bed with cold sweats. He was panting non-stop patting his chest; his heart was beating as if he’s having a heart attack. ‘What is that dream?’ he thought tapping the empty space beside him.

He looked at that empty space before letting out a frustrated sigh in his mouth. He covered his face before ruffling his hair in annoyance realizing the death of Jaewon is true after all.

“… Jaewon, Jaewon’s dead Kai” it keeps replaying to his mind while driving fast from the hospital. ‘This can’t be true. Please don’t make it true God, I’m begging you! Not for the second time!’ he thought praying hard getting nervous.

He ran inside the hospital approaching the front desk. “May I help you?” the nurse asked politely. “K-kim Jaewon. W-where’s she? One of the victims who got involved from a car explosion, where is her room?” Kai asked panting hard.

“I’m sorry sir. There’s no Kim Jaewon listed in this hospital. There’s one listed here with the similar name and that’s Ms. Cha Jaewon” the nurse told looking at the records for today.

“N-neh! I’m referring to that person. What’s her ward number?” Kai asked getting impatient. “She’s on the ICU sir. Kindly go to your left and walk straight ahead. It is located in the—“

Kai began running to the room his energy draining out making him tired but didn’t mind that as he wants to see Jaewon alive. He hopes and prays that Jaewon is still alive.

He stops and saw his friends outside talking to the doctor who is in charge in taking care of Jaewon. “Kai” Tao called as he approached them panting hard.

“W-where’s Jaewon?” he asked desperately. Before one of them could answer, Sehun who’s inside the room sense Kai’s presence and heard his voice and his blood starts to rise up thinking of Kai.

He clenched his fist gritting his teeth leaving the room before finding Kai around his friends. “YOU. CRAZY. SON. OF. A. !” Sehun shouted charging to Kai’s direction before punching him hard that made Kai fell on the ground.

“Y-yah Oh Sehun!” Luhan blocked Sehun pushing him away from Kai. But, Sehun elbowed Luhan by his ribs before charging at Kai getting his opportunity to punch him many times at his weak side. “Hey! Break it off Sehun” Kris pulled Sehun away grabbing both of his arms.

Kai spit blood wiping his lips and looked at Sehun confused. Before his hyungs could talk, “Who told him to come here huh?! He doesn’t have the right to go here! No! He doesn’t even want to go here in the first place!” Sehun shouted pointing his finger firmly to Kai.

“Why are you acting like this—“ “Wanna know why huh?! You want to know why?!” Sehun looked each one of them with these wide angry eyes. “He’s cheating on Jaewon! You want to know who hyungs huh?! It’s his ex-girlfriend! You even have the guts to her up right in front of Jaewon’s eyes huh?!” Sehun hissed and rolled his eyes.

“What?” they told in unison slowly looked at Kai in disbelief yet disappointment. “We told you about this Kai. You still do it?” Suho asked shaking his head leaving Sehun confused.

“What do you mean? What did you told him? Wait! Don’t tell me…” Sehun paused. “You knew about this?!” Sehun screamed looking at them in disbelief. “Why didn’t you tell me guys?! Why didn’t you tell Jaewon?! Why didn’t you tell us as soon you knew it?!” Sehun shouted pushing Kris away and grabbed Suho by his collar hitting his back on the wall.

“We just know about this not a long time ago

Please log in to read the full chapter