༺o26༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Where are we going?" Kai asked irritated as he got dragged by D.O and Tao.

"We'll wait for Sehun" Tao told as big smile was on his face as Kai groaned.

"He's just by himself?" Kai questioned.

"Wae? You're expecting someone?" D.O blurted and grinned as Kai groaned and shook his head as they stopped in front of the cafeteria.

Kai looked at his wristwatch impatient as Sehun isn't arriving yet. Kai was tapping his left foot loudly signalling to his hyungs that he's tired from standing.

Another minutes past as the three saw Sehun's presence. They narrowed their eyes as he was with a girl. Kai turned back and was about to walk when Tao stopped him. He was resisting but Tao held him tighter. Kai pushed his hands away and adjusted his uniform glaring at Tao.

"Sorry I'm late" Sehun apologized with an apologetic look as his two hyungs nodded except for Kai who's looking at Jaewon sending daggers.

Jaewon felt Kai's look and was gonna turn around when Sehun linked arms with her with a sarcastic smile. Kai gritted his teeth behind those lip looking at the contact between the two in front of him but remained cool.

"Kaja--" D.O told and was gonna walk avoiding the thick atmosphere when Kai signalled to stop first as his look slowly diverted to Jaewon.

"What is she doing here?" Kai asked coldly crossing his arms to his chest.

Jaewon looked down and turned back but Sehun grabbed her arm and spun her with a fast pace. Sehun looked at Kai divaishly and remained shut for a second.

"Jaewon here is my private tutor and from now on, she'll be beside me. Isn't it great Kai?" Sehun said with those fake tone of happiness and smiled directly at Kai-- more like a smirk.

Kai looked at their maknae seeing his expression. Kai clenched his fist caressing his thumbs to his knuckles calming himself sending Sehun a deathly glare that no one dares to provoke him. But, they heard Sehun snorted and clucked his tongue as he can see Kai's intense look towards him.

"... You know I might hit your million dollar face with the books I'm holding right now. Wanna sample?" Sehun told as he was getting irritated already.

"Yah Oh Sehun--" D.O warned.

Sehun looked at D.O coldly and then softened before looking back at Kai with a smile-- more like a fake one.

"Just kidding! My gosh! Why so serious Kim Jong-- Kai? It's like I'm stealing Jaewon from you" Sehun blurted and laughed.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows as he dug his nails to his skin as his gritting can be seen in his face already making Sehun snickered and shook his head.

"Uh... why don't we go inside already? My tummy's growling you know" D.O told breaking the cold atmosphere.

Kai raised his brow divaishly at Sehun before walking inside his fist was on his pocket cursing silently as the others followed him from behind.

Jaewon can feel the tension stare that she's receiving from the crowds. She didn't want this, she doesn't want this. She feels that she's been criticized every time she's with them. She just lowered her head shyly ignoring the stare. But, she heard whispers this time. It hurts her more. The whispers are more hard to face than the deathly stares. Is this the consequence of being around with these guys? She then wonder why and how she met them?

"Yah! Quit the stare will ya?! Your insecurities are coming out again!" she looked up hearing Sehun shouting right infront of the students because he saw her action with his peripheral skills.

"You shouldn't bring her with you fella" Kai told and shook his head.

"Oh? So you want the two of us to be together if that's the case? Oh sure Kai! Nice suggestion! We can have a quality time, getting to know each other until we're close both emotionally and physically" Sehun answered back and smirked.

'What did he just said?' he thought as the last sentence hit him big time and looked back at Sehun and was about to punch him when Tao stopped calming him down.

Sehun chuckled at the sight and shook his head. He looked at Kai who's clenching his fist glaring at him as Tao was calming him. Sehun groaned and rolled his eyes as D.O was looking at him telling that he should apologize to Kai. But, he ignored it as they began walking to their table as his smirk didn't leave on his place.

The table was quiet today. Kris looked up observing Sehun and Jaewon who's studying. His focus was their gap playing the spaghetti with his fork as a small smile appeared on his face. He then nudged at Suho and pursed his lip pointing at their direction as a grin appeared on his face as they began nudging each other.

D.O can't help staring at Baekhyun who's quiet and would looked at the two as he can see a pout? Maybe a frown on his face. D.O snatched his phone and gave a message to his friends except for the three loverboys. They looked at Baekhyun and chuckled at his expression and shook his head and was talking to each other.

Luhan glanced at Kai who's gritting his teeth looking at the scene in front of him. He would take a bite at the chip and will grit his teeth like a mad dog. Kai was holding maybe a five pieces chip in his hands and was about to eat when he crashed it in his hands glaring at the two, specifically Sehun who's cracking a joke to Jaewon. She would smile a bit admitting that his joke is amusing.

"Aish! Is that what you called tutoring? Pfft! They're flirting with each other my gosh!" Kai told as he can't take his sight off of the two and frowned.

Kai raised a brow hearing a chuckle coming from his friends.

"... What's so funny?" Kai asked and raised a brow.

"I didn't know that you can have the guts to be jealous" Xiumin told and smiled widely.

"Why would I be j

Please log in to read the full chapter