༺o23༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was walking at the gates looking at the ground. She looked up hearing her name being called by someone. She blinked seeing the eleven dorks waving their hands at her except for Sehun who's just looking at her with a poker face. They stepped back when they ran to her direction circling around her.

"Where's Kai?" Suho asked looking behind her raising his brow.

"Yeah! Where's Kai?" Luhan asked tilting his head.

"He should be with you right now" Kris told and crossed his arms.

She blinked looking each one of them maybe they were fooling around with her again and Kai was hiding to any one of them. She scratched her head seeing no signs of Kai.

"I-i thought he's with you already" she mumbled looking at them innocently.

"We wouldn't ask you if he's here Jaewon" Lay chuckled and shook his head.

"I didn't saw him earlier and that's why I thought that he went to school already" she reasoned as they widened their eyes and had this group talk.

She can hear whispers from them and noticed that they were looking at her every eight seconds and looked away. She wait for them to end their group talk. They pulled away from the circle.

"I-i should go now you know, let's talk about Jongin later" she told apologetically and bowed.

"Jaewon-ah! Come to the practice room after dismissal, arasso?" Baekhyun shouted as she make an awkward OK sign while walking as she went to her first class.

Let's cut to the chase and move forward after the practice, okiiee? They were walking at the hallway with Jaewon looking down shyly as Baekhyun was beside her talking to Chanyeol.

"Do you know where he is already?" Tao asked Sehun who just hang up from the call.

"He wouldn't answer my call" Sehun told and shrugged as their eyes are fixed to their phones typing something.

She heard them groaned and sighed on defeat as they can't still reach Kai.

"You need to go Jaewon, it's getting dark" Suho told and looked at Jaewon as they agreed.

"Tao, you take her home" Kris commanded.

"Mwoya?! Wae him hyung? Why don't you give it to someone else? Why don't you tell it to Baekhyun hyung instead" Sehun said jaw drop.

"Yeah! It's fine with me really" Baekhyun agreed nodding slowly.

"No. I want Tao--" Kris shook his head.

"Why Tao hyung? Tell it to Baekhyun--" Sehun was cut off.

"Why do you keep insisting Baekhyun huh? What's your problem Oh Sehun huh? Why ate you in a hurry?" Kris put his hands on his hips while furrowing his eyebrows.

"We will go to the arcade~" Sehun whined pursing his lip.

"You can go after taking your Jaewon noona home, right? Why don't you go there after doing that?" Kris suggested sarcastly and let an annoying sigh.

Sehun groaned and scratched his temple frustrated and blew his bangs in defeat.

"Come on guys! We gotta move! The line on the arcade are really long!" Sehun told as he went to Tao's car beside the driver's seat while his as are crossed on his chest while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm really sorry for his attitude Jaewon-ah, he really likes to play in the arcade and he doesn't miss a day in playing that game in a week" Tao apologized scratching his head cutely as she nodded in underatanding and they went to the car as they bid goodbye to the three especially Baekhyun who's waving his hand smiling widely at Jaewon as she chuckled silently at his face.

During the ride, it was really loud hearing Sehun cursing hard every time his character in the game that he's playing will be dead and Tao on the other hand will scold Sehun and keep telling Sehun to lower his voice and will apologized to Jaewon on Sehun's side.

The car stopped as they were in front of the house. Tao pulled the seatbelts away from his chest and went outside and opened the door for her as she went out and thanked him.

"Goodbye Jaewon-ah~" Tao said sweetly and got startled when he took her hand slowly and planted a long kiss and smiled warmly as she nodded and also bid goodbye.

"Sehun, say farewell--"

"Bye" Sehun said simply with his emotionleas voice as he was focusing on the game passing level 7 as Tao looked at him with a poker face and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Jaewon-ah, he doesn't have any experience talking to girls and all, he doesn't want girls around him especially when they're in front of him so that's why he doesn't have any dating experience because of his cold and boastful personality" Tao told and scoffed.

"Enough talking about me! Let's go already!" Sehun told growling as Tao bid one last time and already went to the car and drove off.

She unlocked the door before coming in and closed it walking lazily at the house thinking where Kai is right now.

'Maybe he went out for some--' she stopped on her spot confused realizing that the lights in the kitchen are open.

'Why is it open?' she thought and went there as she remembered that she closed all the lights in the house before going to school.

She then froze and had goosebumps around her body thinking that someone invades the house and concluded that maybe a burglar is in the house right now. She jumped on her place shaking scared hearing footsteps coming down in the stairs. She turned back and took the tele

Please log in to read the full chapter