༺o1o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon received a hard slap from her father as soon they were home. She expected it... she expected that consequence from her father. She just remained silent trying not to make a sound at the pain as she was biting her lip really hard preventing her to cry. She wasn't looking at her father who's glaring at her while clenching his fist. She startled hearing Mr. Cha roaring while throwing the vases on the wall while he kicked all the chairs and lifted all of the table.

She was shaking frightened as she didn't dare to look at her father's beast mode and just waited for him to calm down a bit. Who wouldn't react like that if his daughter is pregnant at her early age or his son being a father at his young age, right? After almost an hour of standing there, Mr. Cha calmed down a bit while panting as blood can be visible in his hands while blood stains can be seen on his clothes.

"Look at me!" Mr. Cha shouted as Jaewon slowly looked at Mr. Cha still frightened as tears were forming on her ears the whole time.

She saw Mr. Cha's scary and terrified look while he has this dark aura surrounding around him.

"How did this happen Jaewon huh?!" Mr. Cha hissed clenching his fist tightly digging his long nails in his skin almost making a mark that's going to form a blood any second as Jaewon remained silent and looked down.

"Answer me!" Mr. Cha shouted and lifted her chin forcefully as Jaewon flinched at the sound and was trembling.

"I-i don't know a-appa" she stuttered not making eye contact.

"What do you mean you don't know huh?! Don't lie to me Cha Jaewon! I know you know even a single of it that happened to you! Now don't tell me that you're acting innocent because it won't work on me in this kind of topic! You understand me huh?!" Mr. Cha pointed his finger firmly and poked her head hardly as Jaewon would stepped back at the impact.

"How could you huh?! How could you! I keep telling you everyday about this! What happened?! I'm so disappointed in you right now! Very very disappointed in you! My gosh! Ugh!" Mr. Cha ruffled his hair in annoyance and let out a long frustrated sigh.

"I didn't expect that you'll still do it do you know that huh?! You got some dirty personality under your sleeves eh?! Is that how I taught you young lady?! Huh?! You still got some nerves to flirt with someone and with him huh?! Jaewon! Just what the !" Mr. Cha stomped his feet on the spot as Jaewon covered her face tightly and closed her eyes.

"How would everyone accept this huh?! Especially the Kim Corporation huh?! What if they pulled you out and you won't be their scholar anymore huh?! Are you even thinking in the first place Cha Jaewon huh?! What about your future? What about your dreams?!" Mr. Cha hissed and slammed his fist on the wall and groaned as Jaewon just remained on her spot quietly.

"What if the father of that child won't take full responsibility of it Cha Jaewon?! Are you even thinking about that before the two of you do IT?! Aiiish!" Mr. Cha told and sighed in frustration.

Mr. Cha stopped moving for a second as something pops out in his mind before looking at Jaewon seriously.

"Yah Cha Jaewon, don't hide your face in front of me. I know what you're doing in there so show your face" Mr. Cha said coldly and furrowed his eyebrows as Jaewon slowly put her hands down still looking down.

"Look at me because I'm not where you're looking at right now" Mr. Cha raised a brow and crossed his arms as Jaewon slowly lifted her chin with a frown.

"Who's the father?" Mr. Cha questioned as Jaewon stopped for a second and bit her lip trying to remember it.

She was freaking out inside when she doesn't remember anything, even a single bit. 'Aish! Cha Jaewon! Please have some flashbacks even a single bit!' she thought mentally slapping her head.

Mr. Cha was waiting for her to answer and raised a brow as she was taking too long to answer. "... You don't remember do you?" Mr. Cha questioned and placed his hands on his hips narrowing his eyes.

She hesitated a bit before she closed her eyes doesn't want to see her father's expression and slowly nodded. She heard her father told the 'aish' word and wiped his face in annoyance

"Hey! It's you! Hi Ms. Eyeglass" she snapped out in her thoughts and immediately hid the Pregnancy Test in her pocket trying to act cool as her usual.

She heard footsteps coming loud every second and didn't breathe for a second feeling the guy's presence. The guy looked at Jaewon with a smile and stared at her for too long.

"What are you doing here?" the guy asked and pursed his lip as she remained silent looking at the sky making the guy frown.

"Do you have a problem?" the guy questioned blinking innocently as Jaewon still didn't respond.

"... So you do have a problem young lady" the guy sighed and pouted.

"What's your problem huh? What's your problem?" the guy asked with this happy smile nudging Jaewon in the ribs making her step sideways at the tickleness and tries to slap the guy's hands away.

She groaned making the guy stopped and slowly put his hands back and got worried already as he was observing Jaewon. He tilted his head seeing her swollen eyes with a puffy cheeks.

"... What's the problem?" the guy questioned as he was serious this time.

She sighed for too long and closed her eyes. "... Why do we keep encountering each other everyday? If we won't bump to each other, we will see each other. Aren't you getting weird at it?" she questioned a bit with a cold tone in her voice.

"... Why would be a weird thing? It would be very weird if this happens forever" the guy answered chuckling making Jaewon frowned.

"You know... it's very ugly for a girl to cry at something. They'll have a red eyes and a puffy cheeks. Because it makes a guy curious for the reason of that tears in a girl. Guys never wants to see girls looking at their

Please log in to read the full chapter