༺oo7༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was studying quietly when someone barged in her room making her turned back and blinked seeing Mr. Cha with a serious look while holding a paper.

"Cha Jaewon, what's this?" Mr. Cha questioned showing the papers to her as she just blinked.

Mr. Cha sighed for too long and took his eyeglass off. "Jaewon, how many times do I have to tell you this? Make this scores perfect! No any marks or circles in this number, do you get me? And... why does this always happens to you? Why don't you make your test results perfect even for once?" Mr. Cha told and raised a brow.

'Here he goes again' she thought and sighed.

"Appa, I don't know the answer to that question" Jaewon told as Mr. Cha chuckled sarcastly and looked at his daughter with a poker face.

"Then review more and more! How about those kids like yours get a perfect scores in their results? It's quite easy to get a perfect score if you study hard" Mr. Cha told and crossed his arms.

"Appa, don't compare me with those kids because I'm different, they're different in many ways" Jaewon answered and shook her head.

"Excuse me, what did you just said young lady?" Mr. Cha narrowed his eyes and placed his hands on his hips sending dagger look from his daughter.

"Cha Jaewon, if you don't want me to scold you about your grades, then make your score perfect, understood? So that the ones whos making you study will be happy for once that their scholar gets a perfect score" Mr. Cha told coldly and looked away.

"You go sleep young lady! You have school tomorrow and you need to be early for that day" Mr. Cha ended and turned his back as he closed the door leaving Jaewon groaning and slammed her head to her table.

She was still trying to study for their lesson tomorrow but she's getting bothered with her father pressuring her just because of the scores and all. She closed her eyes and layed her back on the chair slouching and blew her bangs.

'I need to let this frustration out' she thought.

She changed her pj's into some casual clothes and took her coat and she left her room with lights off and secretly left the house.

She was walking in the dark and it was a good thing because there's no one walking in the street she's at. She was walking non-stop and doesn't even know where she would let that frustration out. She realized that she doesn't know where she's going already.

She stopped on her tracks looking around. She raised a brow as she was facing a bar. She was having a second thought if she'll go in there biting her lip softly. She blinked when her feet moved without her command and let her body take her thinking that it will be for the good reason.

She stopped as soon she was inside looking around the surrounding which is kinda dark with this suffocating beat of the club music, red light which makes the atmosphere dizzy already. She observed that there were still people in the place. She sighed and slowly sat shyly at the bartender whos busy making some drinks to the customers in front of him.

"How are you beautiful? What do you want?" the bartender smiled and grinned faced her making her blushed and looked down shyly complementing her and rested his arms in front of her waiting for her answer.

'Omo! I don't know what to answer to this guy! This is my first time going to this kinds of place! Eottoke?! If this guy just knew about me a new comer in this place' she thought and sighed mentally as she looked up and saw the bartender giving her a killer smile in her.

"Hmm... what's in there?" she muttered shyly fidgetting looking at her hand.

"We got Vodka, Soju, Myx Moscato, there's many" the bartender told chuckling as she blinked.

"Actually... this is my first time going to a bar so I'm not really familiar with the drinks" she admitted muttering as the bartender made a 'O' face blinking.

"Can you suggest me some a drink instead?" she asked with her low voice as the bartender smiled and prepared her a bottle of vodka instead.

She looked up when the bartender called her and gave her the vodka. She slowly took the small cup observing it tilting her head and bit her lip thinking if she would drink it. She slowly moved the alcohol close to her nose to smell it and wrinkled her nose smelling the strong scent of it. She gulped and placed her lip to the cup and drink it slowly.

She felt hotness going down to as it was aching as she was making this painful sound touching . She felt her chest burning while cold sweats are visible in her side burns. She blinked as felt satisfaction and got desperate all of a sudden as it begs to have more. So, she pour the vodka to the empty cup before drinking it feeling the same earlier. As soon she was continuously drinking the alcohol, the ache didn't bother anymore.

Currently, she's having her three bottles of vodka as she was feeling dizzy. She felt her vision getting blurry and her world seems moving around. She was slowly swaying to the beat with this drunk smirk. She felt satisfied as her problem earlier faded in her mind because the drink was enchanting her.

She pour another one and was about to drink when a hand slapped her stopping her from drinking. She got startled before looking to her side seeing a boy, the same age as her she guessed was looking her with this pout as his eyes were closing already but immediately opened it to look at Jaewon.

"Stop drinking girl~ you're already drunk" the guy told with this concerned tone in hi

Please log in to read the full chapter