༺oo5༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T  

"What happened to you earlier huh? What did you do to yourself? The traffic enforcer told me that you're the one who started the mess earlier" Mr. Kim scolded his hands was on his hips.

"Excuse me-- what?! Excuse me, the real truth is that those two cars were driving on my opposite direction. How come I've been in between them?!" Kai said jaw drop.

"If I didn't dodge it, I might be included in the car crash" Kai added with a matter of fact tone as Mr. Kim eyed at his son.

"Dad, I'm saying the truth!" Kai said and groaned.

Without a word, Mr. Kim called the operator as the operator showed the video at Kai as an evidence. Kai gasped in disbelief before looking at his father.

"What kind of evidence is this?! That evidence of yours is irrelevant and the video isn't real at all!" Kai explained whining as Mr. Kim sighed and massaged his nose trying to calm down.

"Why are you shirtless? Even outside the school, you're flirting also? My gosh Jong--" Mr. Kim stopped as he saw Kai groaning hearing his name again and rolled his eyes.

"Don't show your attitude in the outside world Jongin--" Kai groaned louder and sighed in frustration.

"I'm serious Jongin--" Mr. Kim was cut off.

"Dad, I'm also serious here. Stop calling me by my real name please!" he whined and furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"Go to your room young boy! I don't want to argue with you" Mr. Kim told serious as Kai obliges stomping his feet going upstairs in frustration.

The next day, Jaewon was looking at the window quietly. She closed her eyes and sighed as she heard someone slammed a hand on her desk. For her, it's in the routine if hers about her classmates bullying her, making fun of her, discriminate her. She didn't looked at that person and was amazed seeing the view.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! Look at me or I will threaten you to go to hell" a boy actually said clenching his fist.

She blinked and looked at the boy slowly with this questioning look making the guy smirk and grin as he has his friends with him. She remained silent and was anticipating what will the boy says.

"Give me your homework" the boy commanded making Jaewon frowned and furrowed her eyebrows as she looked away ignoring her classmate.

She got startled when the guy grabbed her collar. "Yah! Did you hear me? I said. give me your homework" the guy hissed and tighten the grip of her collar but she remained silent.

The guy clucked his tongue and punched her making her fall to the ground as she gasped and a tiny drop of blood was on the ground. She slowly looked at the man whose massaging his knuckles.

"Isn't it hard to give me your homework huh?! If you just give me your homework, I won't do that in the first place" he hissed and blew his bangs in annoyance.

"Give me your homework" the guy repeated and raised his brows waiting for her answer but she just remained silent.

"You really don't want eh?" the guy groaned and flipped his hair sideways.

The guy opened her bag throwing each of her things in there just to find her the homework. After such time, he finally saw it as he and his friends make a high five and looked at Jaewon and snorted as he threw her bag to the ground before leaving on her sight and sat on their seat.

She slowly stood up and put back her things inside her bag controlling her tears from falling. She silently sat on her seat and wiped the blood on her lips as her cheeks were red with a little bruise in it because the guy did punch her like she was a man.

Break time came as Jaewon was burying her face with her hair listening fading stomped in her classmate's feet as they were leaving. It took minutes before Jaewon was finally alone as she sat on her seat quietly before she eats quietly looking down and opened another capsule as she drank it with medicine in it.

She slowly stood up to go to her locker looking down. She got bumped to someone again and her eyeglass fell on the ground making a sound as she didn't move for a second.

The guy smiled seeing Jaewon as he picked her eyeglass. "Please to meet you again miss! Isn't it a coincidence? We keep bumping for the same reason these past week!" the guy chuckled coolly and scratched his temples.

He blinked and gasped silently seeing a big red mark on her cheeks as it was becoming a bruise. "H-hey, you alright? Why do you have a bruise on your cheeks?" he asked blinking.

He saw Jaewon's eyes widen and her lips which he find it cute. Her lip was twitching around awkwardly playing her fingers silently. Seeing her state right now, he got shock and at the same time worried. He wanted to touch her face, he wanted to comfort her, he want to be with her. Right now, he wanted to be with her just for a short time but... he can't. He's quite in a hurry right now. Seeing Jaewon, he felt calm all of a sudden and his mood soften for a bit.

Every time he would bumped into her, it feels like it's their first and last time encountering with each other but in a different way... it feels like their everyday routine. It feels like fate was pulling them together as if they're meant for each other. He's anticipating this scenario everyday because he'll see a girl... a girl that he met which is unique. Well, her appearance was common... typical nerd who's quiet, doesn't need to have many friends beside her, studying was in her blood.

He thought what's behind those bruise in her face and who's the one responsible for that? Oh he wished that he could avenged her if the person who beat her was behind it. He would punch him really hard, he would torture him if needed. If that person however is a girl, he would humiliate her in front of the students but he doesn't know that/those person/s.

'What am I feeling?' the boy thought hearing his heart clearly and loudly making him panicking on the inside.

"... It isn't a coincidence. That isn't the term, but something else. The term that I don't really know yet"

He blinked and looked at Jaewon as it was his first time hearing her soft, low but cute and mesmerize voice. He stared at her and he feels like if he stares at her, he doesn't want to break that look in her because of some reason. There's something with this girl, he thought. He was too curious to know about her because just by seeing her, there's a big question mark aura in her making her mysterious not just because of her being quiet, more than

Please log in to read the full chapter