༺o32༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 2 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"We need to go" Xiumin told when the movie ended as they were leaving in the cinema.

"D.O told me that he can't talk to Kai seriously, he's being a hard head again and he annoys D.O at the house. I don't know if it's on purpose or not. Let's go take her home Baekhyun, Kai won't stop calling me" Xiumin told looking at his phone.

Xiumin looked up and he looked at the two a poker face, he could tell that they didn't listen. He blew his bangs noticed Baekhyun flirting with Jaewon who on the other hand, will talk if needed to.

"Baekhyun" Xiumin called making Baekhyun looked at his hyung innocently.

"Are you listening?" Xiumin raised a brow making Baekhyun chuckled shyly scratching his head cutely.

"Sorry hyung hihi! I'm asking Jaewon what's her opinion with the movie earlier” Baekhyun answered under his chuckle. "What did you said hyung? Please repeat it" Baekhyun requested.

"We need to take her home" Xiumin told nonchalantly, his hands are on his hips.

"Can we stay here for--" Baekhyun was cut off.

"I love to, but someone needs her at the house" Xiumin emphasized and sighed making Baekhyun pout.

"Jaewon-ah, can I ask your number? I forgot to ask your number when we see each other" Baekhyun looked back at Jaewon with a wide smile wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh? Uh..." she paused and chuckled awkwardly scratching her head cutely. "I don't have a phone" she mumbled biting her lower lip.

"Oh? Okay then" Baekhyun said slowly embarrassed.

"Y-yah Baekhyun! Where are you going?" Xiumin saw Baekhyun running with a fast pace because something caught his attention.

"C'mon Jaewon" Xiumin took her wrist pulling her next to him following Baekhyun.

Jaewon put her hands on her tummy squeezing themselves in the crowds for protection, they might accidentally hit her stomach.

"Where's that kid?" Xiumin stopped walking looking around lost track at Baekhyun.

"What is he doing on stage?" Xiumin was surprised seeing Baekhyun in the stage as if he's a participant in a game.

"Yah Baekhyun!" Xiumin called going near the stage with Jaewon confused. "Why are you there?" Xiumin asked.

"Oh! This event will give a rare and a one of a kind phone to whoever wins the contest! If I win, I'll give the phone to Jaewon so that she has a phone already and we can talk often. Yipee! Am I brilliant hyung?" Baekhyun said happily wiggling his eyebrows.

"Pfft! As if you'll win Baekhyun! You always lose! Let's go and forfeit the game, you're wasting your time there" Xiumin snorted.

"I'll win this time hyung, have faith on me. I'll win this for Jaewon" Baekhyun looked at Jaewon and winked making Jaewon blushed a bit.

"You're insane Baekhyun-- this day is insane! What's happening to my friends? Is my friend in front of me is really Byun Baekhyun?" Xiumin muttered and shook his head.

Well... actually it's a singing contest and there's 10 participants on stage. Whoever has the loudest impact on the audience gets the prize. The participants starts to decreased, from 8,6,5,3 now to two participants. Luckily, Baekhyun is one of the final two with another guy.

"Now, I'll relax your vocal cords first? Let's make the final game a smooth game. Since we have two handsome gentlemen, can you call a girl from the audience?" the host suggested.

"Jaewon-ah, come up" Baekhyun told signalling her who's shaking her head refusing having a stage fright.

"Please" Baekhyun pleaded making an aegyo that no one could resist.

Jaewon shook her head making Baekhyun frowned and went down and took Jaewon with him going back on the stage. She was resisting and blinked when Baekhyun interlaced his hands to her. She looked at Baekhyun giving his sincere smile to her.

'There's something going on' Xiumin thought narrowing his eyes towards Baekhyun, his look didn't leave Jaewon's.

"Now you have a girl with you, here's the last game. It's simple and easy, if you did already. All you have to do is you'll confess to the girl asking permission to court her. Make it sweet, arasso? The loudest scream will determine the winner" the host told.

'Omo' Baekhyun widened his eyes in terror. He looked at Xiumin nervously who's looking back at him confused didn't understand what he's trying to say.

He looked at the contestant as he starts to confess to the girl in front of him sweetly,getting loud cheers from the crowd. His nervous meter keeps increasing sensing the guy's speech will end soon and it's his turn any seconds now. He isn't bother to how many screams he will get from the audience. but the fact that he's speechless right now, no words can be seen in his mind but a complete blank.

"Next contestant, it's your turn" the host called making him snapped out and he grew worried for him being nervous.

'Omo! Eotoke?! I have nothing to say!' he freaked out his legs are shaking.

"Oh? Uhh..." he uttered and whined cutely having his nervous breakdown.

Please log in to read the full chapter