༺o16༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

They stopped and looked at Kai seeing his presence before looking at Jaewon. She saw Kai glanced at her and smirked as they sat in front of Jaewon.

"Jaewon-ah" Baekhyun called Jaewon who's looking at Kai and his GIRL.FRIEND giggling at each other while taking a picture.

She slowly looked away and glanced at Baekhyun who's smiling a bit as she blinked innocently.

"You're so kyeopta~" Baekhyun giggled and pinched her two cheeks while making this cute pursing lips thing as he can't resist Jaewon's charm and let go chuckling.

Jaewon blinked and felt her breath short for a second and looked away touching her cheeks that's been burning for no particular reason. Kai saw the scene as he scoffed and rolled his eyes before going back talking to his girlfriend.

"Let's go buy already. Kaja" Baekhyun told as he stood up same as Jaewon and left for a while.

Kai glanced up to look at the two and crumpled the chip that he's been holding while gritting his teeth sending daggers to their back.

"Some.one's. jea.lous" Chanyeol talked fake coughing each syllables as Kai glared at him and rolled his eyes.

The two went back as Baekhyun can be seen as the talkative one in the two as Jaewon was the listener type and would just nod or smile a bit. The two sat back as Jaewon accidentally looked at Kai's direction who's staring at the girl seriously before grinning and pinched the girl's nose.

"Jaewon-ah, eat already" she snapped out and looked at Baekhyun who's giving her the foods as she bowed before quietly eating lowering her head.

This is her first time eating with someone and with a group so she felt awkward and uncomfortable at the same time. It wasn't okay for her in the first place because the group she's sitting with are the Casanovas, the girls that everyone's been talking about and at the same time, she's sitting at the cool kids' table. She doesn't look cool in her opinion and why is she even sitting in this kind of table? Oh yeah right! Byun Baekhyun dragged her here in the cafeteria to eat lunch with him... whom she thought that they're the only one who's gonna eat together. But no! They're with his friends and at the same time her evil canivile fiance who's flirting and giggling with someone and it's not her who's supposed to be doing that, but with his GIRL. FRIEND! Come on guys, I know that you know that she feels betrayed and at the same time jealous a bit. I mean... hello~ this girl still has feelings and if you're in her position right now, you'll beat Kai up and pull the girl's hair for flirting in front of you. If you could look at the scene right now, their face are too close to each other--

"Do you like the food?" Baekhyun asked and looked at her who just shifted her gaze in front of her.

She widened her eyes a bit while munching it a bit before she nodded a bit. She raised her brow seeing Baekhyun chuckling again while the back of his hand was on his lip and gulped really hard. He put his chopstick at the plate and took a napkin in front of her and moved closer. She blinked and looked at Baekhyun who's wiping the dirt on the corner of her lip.

"You're such a kid do you know that? You're so innocent that sometimes you're too cute to handle already. I'm too curious about you already that I want to get close to you and be my girl friend" he whispered in front of her and looked at her directly in the eyes before smiling warmly.

She froze on her spot captivated by Baekhyun's appearance and charm as if she's enchanted by his trick. They heard what Baekhyun said and glanced at Kai whom they thought isn't minding the person in front of him but... they saw him gritting his teeth secretly and slammed his fist in the table making a hard sound as the two broke the stare and looked at Kai confused as he was glaring at them back and forth.

"Relax there Byun Baekhyun" Kris told from a far.

"You're too fast confessing to her. Why don't you wait for a month in confessing to her? I'm sure NO ONE will steal HER away from YOU, am I? If so, you'll mess with the GUY, right?" Chanyeol emphasized and grinned at Baekhyun giving each one of them the signal to look at Kai who's biting his lip tightly in annoyance and then slammed his other fist in the table this time really hard still looking at the two under his bangs.

Baekhyun chuckled and looked at Chanyeol playfully making an eye gesture that the two of them could understand before looking back at Jaewon who's looking down blinking innocently.

"What are you talking about Park Chanyeol? I didn't mean like that! What I mean is girl best friend, girl space friend? Yeah" Baekhyun clarified and chuckled and then stopped chuckling and then looked at Jaewon this time with his soft look.

"... But, if destiny gives us the opportunity for us to be in love with each other, why not? I can

Please log in to read the full chapter