༺o2o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The next day, she woke up hearing birds chirping outside the window while pecking the glass.

"Good morning Ms. Cha" she looked front hearing the door opened and see a white silhoutte in front of her.

"I believe this is your eyeglass. Sorry if we didn't give it to you to your husband" the nurse apologized as she looked down blushing a bit hearing the last word as she didn't expect it.

The nurse gave her eyeglass as she bowed and the nurse left the room. She smiled in relief and see the surroundings around her clearly. She saw Kai sleeping beside her burying his face to the bed. She blinked and tilted her head staring his peaceful and innocent feature right now. She observed each part of his face and it was clearly perfect and she was looking at the one of the unique features of a Korean.

'He's quite handsome and at the same time cute if I'm looking to him. I love his smile, oh that smile that every girl is dying for, it's one of the killer smile I love and the grin and smirk. Everything's perfect especially when he do something with his lip, it's one of the kind. If he's not just a jerk, I would fall for this man' she thought and slowly shook her head.

'What am I saying? Haha really funny Cha Jaewon, you're just joking around. Why would you say such things like that? You don't like him, okay? YOU. DON'T. LIKE. HIM. PE.RIOD. He's the type of guy who likes girls to fall for him and will break it as soon a girl finally falls for his charm. Think of it, your one of his target and don't let your feelings fall for him, guard your heart' she thought and nodded mentally.

She put a pillow under his head gently not waking him up and sat there looking around idle. She raised a brow and narrowed her eyes seeing the calendar hanging on the wall looking at the date. She gasped realizing that it was a regular day and she has a class to go into as she jumped out of the bed and turned the knob and was gonna open it.

She got startled when a firm hand grabbed her wrist and spun her around seeing Kai with this tired eyes rubbing it.

"Where are you going young lady?" he asked and tilted his head as his eyes were soft looking directly at her.

"Going to school" she answered and was about to open the door when she screamed when he held the grip more tight.

"Yah--" she was resisting and stopped when she heard him chuckling sarcastly and shook his head.

"You'll go to school? Are you kidding me? I can't even believe this" he sighed in disbelief sarcastly and placed his hands on his chest while making this surprise tone and then rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with that? I want to learn you know--" she was cut off.

"Rest today and stay here for the whole day" Kai told making her frown.

"I'm okay already, I'm perfectly fine--" she was cut off again.

"I don't care with what you're feeling right now bookworm girl. Whether you feel you're fine now, for me you still not! Look at you, you're still pale" Kai pointed her face firmly.

"My face is like this" she told softly as Kai sighed in annoyance.

"Aish! Just don't go to school today! The doctor told you that you should rest here for the day. Just go to school tomorrow" he told and slowly let go of the grip and turned back.

He held her back again hearing a loud creak coming from the door and spun her around. Before she could talk, he pulled her away from the door and let her sit at the bed.

"Don't be such a hard headed girl bookworm girl. Don't you like it? You won't go to school today? As a normal student, they're happy when they're not in school" Kai told.

"I'm not like that Jongin--" she was cut off.

"Kai" he corrected annoyed.

"I want to call you Jongin--"

"KAI! K-A-I! KAI!" he shouted and growled shaking his head.

"Whatever, I still want to call you Jongin, deal with it" she told and stuck her tongue out as he groaned even more didn't protest anymore.

"As I was saying, I'm not like that. They're too lazy to go to school and sometimes they're acting that they're not feeling well because they're skipping some activities that they think they can't do it. Logic" she explained snapping her fingers formally.

"What? I can't understand what the heck?! Don't talk like an alien" Kai said sarcastly and covered his ears.

"Pfft! Just admit you don't want to go to school" she muttered and shook her head.

"Look Jongin, I really need to go to school, you don't understand my situation right now. I have a seatwork and quizzes going on in all of my subjects, so please let me pass" she pleaded but he shook his head.

"I'll go back here later as soon I'm done with all of that, I promise" she told raising her right hand pledging as Kai shook his head still not convince.

"Kim Jongin--" she called as he groaned really hard and crossed his arms.

"Stop calling me that" he said coldly.

"I'll do that if you let me get out in here and let me go to school" she told and smiled innocently.

He looked at her and stopped for a second seeing her smile for the first time. It was pure and one of a kind smile that he've seen in his entire lif

Please log in to read the full chapter