༺o68༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

“Aaw!” Kai shrieked when a hand landed on his head.

He opened his eyes slowly revealing a man standing in front of him with his blurry vision. His vision slowly went back to normal and clearly saw Junhoe crossing his arms brows furrowed together.

“I know you’re not feeling well. In my terms, there’s no special treatment if you’re on my property. You get up if you want to talk to noona” Junhoe commanded.

Hearing his statement, Kai immediately stood up fixing his hair.

“You fainted outside yesterday. I don’t know what your get-up is but I don’t like that. Jaewon noona doesn’t know you’re inside especially your state yesterday because she’s already sleeping. I want you to serve her for today without showing any signs of discomfort from you, understand?” Junhoe told as Kai slowly nodded confused.

“… Why are you doing this?” it came out from Kai’s mouth.

“My cousins’ instructed me to tell you about that matter. Don’t get relieved because I’m acting calm towards you; but I’m not like this. I’m showing you my two face side today. Now get going” Junhoe slapped Kai’s back before leaving the room.

“Go make breakfast. After you’re done, go tell noona to come down. If she doesn’t want to go down, go serve the food to her room” Junhoe shouted.

“I serve three foods in each meal every day from noona. Noona gets hungry any time so I had to cook more to satisfy her tummy. Make sure you cook at your best. Noona’s picky at times and will throw the food up” Junhoe explained observing Kai carefully.

The two were at the kitchen. It was a thick atmosphere yet awkward as they’re feeling different with each other. They would exchange glance for a second before going back to their work.

When Kai was placing the foods on the tray, he stopped looking at Junhoe. Junhoe stood up from his chair taking a taste. A big frown appeared from his face as he took the food and threw it on the bin.

“Too salty. Noona doesn’t like salty food. You make another” Junhoe explained harshly went back to his seat listening to a song on the radio.

Kai stood there blankly. Junhoe noticed it as he shifted his look towards Kai crossing his arms.

“Aren’t you gonna move yet? Noona’s hungry!” Junhoe shouted and rolled his eyes.

Kai snapped out going back to his work feeling pressured all of a sudden.

“It’s too spicy! Noona can’t eat this! Add a little sweet at least!”

“It’s too sweet! Yah! Are you fooling around?! You want noona to have diabetes with these huh?! Do it again!”

“This taste’s bland! Yah! Do you really want to do this? If you don’t want, you can just tell me and I’ll be the one to serve noona!”

“You said…” Kai muttered and would lower his head hearing Junhoe’s high-pitched voice.

He’s getting irritated and would mentally curse every time Junhoe will say a statement. Any second, he’ll beat him up to death if he says another statement with that voice. But, he needs to calm down. He needs to control his bad side and act normal.

“Aish! You’re useless! Noona should be eating by now if I didn’t instruct you to cook her food!” Junhoe groaned bumping Kai’s shoulder.

Kai almost trembled and looked at Junhoe who passed by him.

“Koo Junhoe! What’s for breakfast?” they heard Jaewon shouting from the stairs going down carefully.

“I feel great today! I don’t know why! I think I got a good sleep yesterday! Yet, hunger is killing my mood. I need to eat now! Pali!” Jaewon told impatiently walking to the dining room; her hands on her big bump.

“Junhoe, why are you quiet? Are you alright?” the loudness of her voice went back to normal; her eyes looking for her cousin.

She was about to pull the chair in front of her when a warm hand landed on top of hers. She froze and felt her blood rising. She looked beside her in suspense and widened her eyes seeing Kai.

“W-what a-are you—“she stopped blinking innocently.

Kai pulled the chair away and offered her the seat. She stared at him for a second before taking a final blink. She snapped out looking away and rejected the offer. Instead, she immediately pulled the next chair and sat as fast as she could to avoid Kai’s gentleness.

Kai, on the other hand, frown a bit but went back smiling warmly and was about to sit when she stopped him.

“Don’t go near me Kai. I’ve warned you many times” she muttered looking at the space avoiding his gaze.

Kai pouted a bit. “I want to make it out with you—“he was cut off.

“I’m on good mood today. Please don’t ruin it” she told seriously. “And, why are you here inside? Who told you that you have a permission to step inside?” she asked irritated.

“He fainted last night under the cold weather after waiting for you to talk to him” Junhoe answered placing the food in front of Jaewon.

“What?” the room filled her surprise tone.

“He fainted noona. I had to put him inside. Besides, I had another reason. You don’t need to know. Now, go eat your breakfast since you’re hungry” Junhoe demanded.

“I’ll go upstairs noona. I need to practice singing for my performance tomorrow. Call my name whenever you need me” Junhoe told.

“Wait! Can you just practice here?” Jaewon told.

“Noona, I want to. But, I prefer to practice at my room” Junhoe’s voice change all of a sudden.

Before Jaewon could talk Junhoe dash upstairs and heard a loud bang from his room.

It’s only the two of them. It’s the perfect opportunity for Kai to talk to his wife without someone interrupting between them.

Kai opened his mouth and was about to say…

“Let me finish my food please” Jaewon begged in sarcasm looking at her food.

Kai mouthed ‘Okay’ and patiently wait for Jaewon. It took fifteen minutes for Kai until Jaewon laid her back to the chair comfortably.

It was quiet as Kai was waiting for the time to talk to Jaewon. But, Jaewon talked.

“I don’t want to talk to you right now Kai. Leave out of my sight because I’m in good mood right now. If I talk to you which I shouldn’t be, my mood wouldn’t be the same” it was lifeless her look didn’t shift.

“Jaewon…” Kai called.

“I need to go back to my room. Junhoe! Can you help me out here?” she stood up and stumbled when her hand slipped.

She huffed seeing Kai in front of her with a fast reflex. “Let me go Kai!” she pushed him away with all her strength.

“I’m just helping you Jaewon—“

“Well I don’t need it anymore. You’re nowhere to be found when I need your help” she hissed clenching her fist.

“Jaewon” Kai called.

“Koo Junhoe!” she screamed on the top of her lungs.

Junhoe rushed down almost rolling down on the stairs hearing Jaewon’s distress.

“Why are you shouting noona?” Junhoe asked in concern.

“I’ve been calling you! Help me get up!” Jaewon demanded.

“Let me help you” Kai suggested.

“No! Get away from me Kai” she muttered calmly.

“But—“Kai stopped when Junhoe blocked him.

“Just stop” Junhoe told tiredly shaking his head.

Kai stood there looking at Junhoe assisting

Please log in to read the full chapter