༺o53༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Yo Kai!" he heard Luhan's voice from afar. Kai turned back with a curious look and raised a brow as soon Luhan was in front of him. "Have you heard the news? Huh huh huh?" Luhan asked nudging Kai in the ribs non-stop with an eye wiggling effect.

"No? Aish! Stop that hyung!" Kai hissed and slapped Luhan's hands away before he rolled his eyes. "What is it anyways?" Kai asked annoyed and crossed his arms.

"I just heard from the girls in this school the mastermind who spread the news about Jaewon" Luhan told both hands are clasping together. "Jeez Kai! You're fangirls here are the worst! They have the guts to stalk you around. Aren't they got sick of stalking you? I mean... putting a CCTV around your house? My gosh! That's creepy!" Luhan told in disbelief and took a deep breath.

"I wonder if their schedule is too vacant for them to do that. I mean... you have many things to do as a student. Yet, they have time to do that--" Luhan was cut off.

"Hyung, let's just move on, okay?" Kai told resting his hands to Luhan's shoulders. "I know what they've done is unforgivable but... I'm fine with it already. Besides, everything's fine now between me and Jaewon is in good terms" Kai told happily and smiled warmly.

"But Kai, they--" Luhan was cut off. "Hyung, go flirt with your girlfriend" Kai told pushing Luhan away. "But Kai--" Luhan stopped seeing Kai's gaze was afar.

He turned back seeing Jaewon having a hard time carrying her books almost stumbling. "I gotta go hyung. You go to our pals or go talk to your girlfriend, arasso?" Kai tapped Luhan's arms and went to Jaewon.

He stopped with a wide smile making Jaewon startled and stepped back in terror. "Let me..." Kai took her books and hugged it to his chest. "T-thank you" she muttered looking down scratching her head. She blinked and looked up seeing Kai taking her bag away from her.

"I can carry that Jongin really" Jaewon told trying to get the bag strap but Kai put her hands away and placed the bag strap on his left shoulder while his bag on the other. "I don't want to see you having a hard time carrying your things" Kai told with an assured smile.

"But, my things are heavy--" she was cut off. "This isn’t a right thing for a pregnant girl to do. From now on, I'll be the one carrying your things. It's bad for the baby" Kai told with a scolding tone.

Jaewon nodded slowly with a frown as they began walking to next class. Her breathing stops for a second when a warm hand snatched hers. She looked at the owner of the hand before looking up at Kai who's looking at their way with a warm smile on his face.

Days passed as the two are happy together as the official couple. Even though they felt awkward specifically Jaewon isn't used in skin contacts. While Kai is being his usual but not that terrible anymore.

As Jaewon's competition is around the corner, Jaewon is focused for that. Due to the recent happenings that Jaewon experienced, what she have read with the book which is the size and thickness of Guinness Book of Record and an Encyclopedia when put it together all flashed out. Although some is still stuck but her knowledge isn't enough for the competition.

"Babe, can you help me?" Jaewon looked up and cringe her nose in irritation.

She looked at Kai with a poker face didn't like the call sign. Kai after the incident began calling Jaewon the 'B' word in a fun way. He's amused on how Jaewon would react to it if he says that. At the same time he finds her cute and pretty at the same time although her pale and corpse-like feature is in the picture.

"Please don't call me that. I don't want to hear it. I'm uncomfortable and I think I'm gonna be sick any second if you called me that" she told with a pout covering her ears tightly.

Kai chuckled and pinched her nose hard making Jaewon winced in pain and smacked Kai. He faked like he's in pain with a pout and he let his girl do her thing.

"Babe~ please help me~" Kai whined stomping his feet playfully making Jaewon groaned and facepalmed.

"Jongin, I said stop calling me that" Jaewon said nonchalantly. "Kiss me first and I will stop calling you that" Kai demanded childishly pointing his lips that's pursing so big like a baby.

Jaewon stared at his innocent and cute feature. Oh how she wished he would be the playful and innocent Kai. It suits him more than the cold and playful Kai. A warm smile appeared on her face and pinched his cheeks.

"I'll help you later, okay? Let me finish reading this book" Jaewon told and went back on her last activity.

Kai frowned scratching his head in disappointment and looked at his concept blankly. Jaewon glanced at Kai before calling him noticed that he became quiet. She sighed as he was giving her a cold treatment. She stood up going beside him and took his concept that he has been staring.

She read his concept and noticed that it's a reading comprehension. "Just read it out loud, you'll understand it" she told her eyes are fixed to the reading selection. "I want you to read the selection so that I could understand the story" Kai answered boringly going closer.

"You're lazy Jongin. That's why you don't want to read it" Jaewon blurted making Kai chuckled. "It's quite long and I don't understand the selection. I'm not familiar to some terms in there" Kai reasoned with a pout making Jaewon groaned and sighed in defeat.

She took the book using both of her hands holding it properly. She opened and was about to talk when she looked down when Kai laid his head to her lap with a warm smile on his lips. Jaewon took a deep breath and start reading. If you're curious, it's about Greek Mythology and the story she's reading is about the Trojan War.

Jaewon will stop for a second and will gulp goes dry and would gulp down her saliva before she continues. At times, her eyes will close automatically 'cause of the tiredness same as her vision which gets blurry at times. But, she will manage to stay wake at all times.

At the of the story, she furrowed her eyebrows hearing a soft snore around. She looked down and made a poker face because of Kai's sleeping figure. She put the book aside and caresses Kai's soft and fluffy hair. She softly gasped when Kai's hand accidentally caught her hand.

She tilted her head when he interlaced his hands to her still in his slumber and placed his cheeks to the back of her hand caressing it like it's his pillow. A smile slowly lift on her lips and remained in that position the whole night.

The day.

"Jongin, I want that ice cream!"

"Jongin, can you buy me a cupcake?"

"I want cotton candy!"

"Buy me chocolates Jongin! Oh! Don't forget to buy me lots of nuts!"

"Where’s my pickle? Have you seen it Jongin? It's in front of me earlier! Omona! Nooo!"

"Oh god" Kai mumbled mentally facepalmed himself as he would leave in the car back and forth due to Jaewon's cravings.

Kai hopped in the car and gave a jar of pickles to the frustrated Jaewon at the back seat. She beamed like a

Please log in to read the full chapter