༺o65༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

“We work our butts out in this month. Since February is the coldest month in here, tourists tend to visit this village often. The more tourists’ visits, the busy the business is” Yunhyeong explained focusing his look on the fish he’s placing on a table according to their kinds.

“Now, in order for us to have a lot of money, you need to buy these…” Yunhyeong paused pointing each fish and continued, “… to the people coming to the market. You want all the products to be sold? Convince them to buy at this stall. Got it jigawhore? ” Yunhyeong looked at Kai his brow raised a bit as he nodded in understanding.

After Yunhyeong’s instructions, Kai immediately start his work. “Buy at this stall! We got the newest and freshest fish! I’ve caught this yesterday! I’m selling it to you at the lowest and cheapest price at this stall!” Kai keep shouting convincing the customers, just like Yunhyeong told.

At first, customers would just look at his stall and would passed by; guess like he’s not convincing enough. It took a long time slowly losing hope but was finding a way how to sell the products.

“What the—“Yunhyeong’s jaw drop in disbelief seeing Kai lifted his shirt seeing his abs the second time. “Why did he take off his shirt?” Yunhyeong told still in disbelief.

“Can he sell that one hyung? I mean the ahjusshis and ahjuhmmas are the daily customers in this market. Plus, they’re conservative! They will hit Kai hyung for sure if they see him!” Chanwoo scratched his head nervously.

In the end, Kai’s antics worked but scolded not to show any skin thanks to the grandma’s.

“What?! What do you mean there’s no show?” Jiwon hissed annoyed at the announcement that the coordinator stated.

“The one responsible for giving the tickets in the entrance is dead. He’s involved in a brawl—“the coordinator answered.

“Did you know the word ‘plan’? We don’t care if that man is dead! At least find a proxy to him! My gosh! The people always wait for the street rap every week!” Hanbin hissed ruffling his hair in frustration.

“We’re prepared for this week and this is what we get?! Find a way, will ya?! You’re a coordinator and stopping the show isn’t on your mind! The competition will stop because the man is dead?! You need to find a way!” Jiwon roared.

“Don’t you raise your voice at me young man! Do you want the two of you be ban huh?” the coordinator pointed his index finger firmly.

“Oh great! That’s the only statement you’ll blurt if you don’t know how you will answer when someone disrespects you!” Hanbin moved closer starting a brawl with his action. “You want to die right now? I got my pocket knife with me! In one blow to your head, you sure are dead!” Jiwon threatened snatching something in his pocket.

He was about to show it to the coordinator when Jinhwan butted in eavesdropping at their conversation. “Yah Kim Jiwon! Stop doing that really. It gets old” Jinhwan humorously told shaking his head leaving Jiwon pouting stepping back. “Yah! You should thank mole dude here! If he didn’t interfere, you sure are dead meat” Jiwon hissed rolling his eyes.

“The boys have a point. Even though the boy is dead, doesn’t mean you’ll stop this? Find a proxy. Coordinate this competition for the last time. They’re dedicated to this show for too long; not just because they earn money, but they’re devoted when it comes to street rap. If you can’t find someone, we—I mean I can help you. I know someone who fits for the work” Jinhwan told and a mischievous smirk lifted on his lips.

“Chanwoo-yaaah~ do you know what time it is? The clock strikes in midnight any minutes now. I’m tired and I need to sleep so I have enough energy for tomorrow” Kai whined rubbing his eyes cutely.

He’s dragged by Chanwoo as the young boy looked at him in amusement. “You don’t want to convince the hyungs? They can’t find a proxy anymore and you’re the only one who has potential Kai hyung” Chanwoo told as a defeat sigh came to Kai’s mouth.

“That’s great! Hurry up Kai hyung! The crowds are furious; they’re waiting in line too long and the person in-charge for the ticket died” Chanwoo ran fast dragging Kai.

Kai winced in pain his head accidentally got smash to Chanwoo’s head that stopped with wide eyes. “Why did you stop?” Kai asked rubbing his sore head pouting. “Omo…” Chanwoo mumbled seeing the crowd circling around arguing to someone.

“Yah! We’ve been here for three hours waiting for the tickets!”

“This is the first time we’ve experience this!”

“Can you let us in already?!”

“You won’t come in without your tickets!” a boy shouted his blood boiling irritated at the complaints.

“Oh no Junhoe hyung” Chanwoo mentally shake his head and ran dragging Kai and squeezed themselves trying to find Junhoe.

“Then how can we get in without the tickets selling?”

“Yah! Why are you asking me?! Do I look like I’m the coordinator huh?! And—what’s your problem with me huh?! As far as I know, I’m here with the same reason why you came here!” the boy who we will call Junhoe being a diva once again arguing to a group of girls.

“How can we flirt to Jiwon and Hanbin oppa now? Our make-ups’ ruined because of our sweat and frustration!”

“Yah! You think that they will notice you even if you’re wearing those thick make-ups huh?! You’re ugly and that’s not their taste! Even if you don’t wear that freaking cosmetics on your effin faces, you’re still ugly!” Junhoe snorted pointing his firm finger to the girls and flipped his bangs sideways.

“Hyung we’re here” he heard Chanwoo’s voice facing them in his blood curling look.

“YAH! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG HUH?! I’VE BEEN ARGUING WITH THESE PEOPLE IN THEIR NONSENSE STATEMENT!” Junhoe shouted making Chanwoo covered his ears. “Mianhe hyung—“ Chanwoo apologized.

“I’LL BEAT YOU UP AF

Please log in to read the full chapter