༺o21༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 1 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"You okay already?" Mr. Kim asked Jaewon who got discharged from the hospital when night came as Luhan and Kris fetched her and paid the hospital bills for Jaewon since those two are rich and can pay bills which just the snap of their pretty fingers.

Jaewon nodded like a child and smiled a little.

"Where's Jongin?" Mr. Kim noticed his son's absence on Jaewon's side.

"He left the hospital earlier abeoji, I don't know where he is the whole day" she answered softly and scratched her head.

"Go in your room already young lady, go to sleep and get enough rest. I'm sorry if I didn't go yesterday, my schedule is very hectic these days" Mr. Kim apologized as she told him that it's okay.

Jaewon was going upstairs when she heard the door from the outside opened.

"Kim Jongin, where the heck are you?" she heard Mr. Kim talk and the door closed.

"I went to school" she then heard Kai's voice which is a bit sad and lifeless.

"You go to school? You know you should be taking care of her. Your friends fetch her home earlier and even paid the bills which you should've done. Why do you need to go to school? Isn't it enough that the both of you are excused for today?" Mr. Kim scolded as Kai didn't respond.

"What kind of a boyfriend are you huh? You should be in her side all the time! I told you yesterday to look after her, right? What did you do huh?" Mr. Kim told disappointed.

"Dad, I've looked after her yesterday! I even insist her to eat because she doesn't look fine! I was about to call you and tell it to you that she should rest here but she told me that she's still fine, I even raised her a voice many times yesterday even today because she keeps insisting me that she's already fine! I'm always on her side yesterday which I shouldn't be doing you know!" she heard Kai's rage yet his voice will burst out from being weak any seconds now.

"I took care of her do you know that? Because my friends told me to since they finally knew that she's pregnant" he added and sighed.

"What? You told them?" Mr. Kim raised a brow.

"It's not like that-- aish! I need to rest already" Kai told ending the conversation as hr lazily walk upstairs as Jaewon turned to her left to go the room as soon she felt Kai going upstairs.

Kai opened the door lazily and closed it with a loud bang. She looked up hearing the door as she saw him with his uniform on. Kai glanced at her and stopped on his spot as the two accidentally stared at each other. He widened his eyes as his heart was racing fast and stopped breathing.

'Aish! I'm feeling this again!' he thought freaking out.

Jaewon tilted her head and blinked innocently noticing him panicking. Kai stopped and noticed that she's acting cute in front of him again.

'Don't do that please! You're acting kyeopta again aish! You've done that twice already today!' he thought panicking screaming inside.

He shook it off and snapped out as he went to his drawer to get some comfy clothes before he went to the bathroom to fresh him up. After fifteen minutes, he left wearing pj's and nothing on his upper body. He frowned and put his hands on his hips seeing Jaewon sleeping at the bed peacefully.

"Yah!--" he stopped and paused whether he'll wake her up or not.

He can't avoid to stare her especially when she's sleeping. This is the only opportunity that he could stare at her for too long because she wouldn't know but only him about those stare towards her. Who wouldn't stop staring at this girl when she definitely looks like an angel with those peaceful and calm mood while a small smile was plastering on her lip? Kai definitely loves to stare at girls sleeping like an angel because he can see the soft and vulnerable side of it.

'O-kay, where do I sleep now? I don't want to bother her already and if I wake her up, there might be a possibility that she won't sleep and will waste her time reading her lesson' he thought narrowing his eyes remembering something about Jaewon didn't sleep the whole time because Kai bothered her for fun.

He snatched his phone and called D.O. He groaned as he wasn't answering his calls. He called the others... some rejecting his calls or will not answer it.

"Yah! Why did you called? Do you know what time is it? It's one in the morning" Lay mumbled scratching his head as he was in the middle of his slumber.

Kai remained silent and took a deep. "... Can I sleep there?" Lay raised a brow confused and frown a bit.

"You'll go in here in the middle of the night?" he questioned scratching his head.

"You got a problem with that?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do you need to go here? You have a bed in there you know" Lay told confuse.

"... I can't sleep" he reasoned and scratched his head hearing Lay chuckling on the other line.

"How does going to my house connected anyways? Kai..." Lay paused and sigh. "Wanna know why you can't sleep?" he asked as Kai shook his head like a kid.

"Because of Jaewon" Lay answered and squealed all of a sudden as Kai groaned and shook his head in disbelief.

"... Really?" Kai said nonchalantly as he was still shaking his head.

"Don't deny it Kai, I know you very well--" Lay was cut off.

"Why

Please log in to read the full chapter