༺o66༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

“Where are we going?” Kai looked at Chanwoo innocently.

 It was night as Kai finished selling the product in their stall for today. They’re walking to an unfamiliar place in Kai’s sight. He felt nervous and frightened at the same time feeling shivers around his body.

“Y-you will k-kill me?” Kai asked stuttering.

Chanwoo burst out laughing witnessing Kai’s weak side. “What are you thinking hyung?” Chanwoo asked still amused.

“You’re taking me somewhere that I’m not familiar with and it’s in the dark” Kai answered with a matter of fact tone.

Chanwoo’s laugh became a chuckle shaking his head. “Do I look like I’ll kill you hyung?” Chanwoo questioned and took a deep breath losing oxygen. “Don’t think like that; I’m not what you think, okay? I’m too nice to do that Kai hyung. Consider that to Hanbin or Jiwon hyung” Chanwoo added.

“Where are we going then?” his feeling lessen and was confused this time. He frowned when Chanwoo ignored him focusing on the road.

The dark road slowly faded as they’re currently walking on these street, bright lights visible in each neighborhood as if it’s Christmas. Kai absentmindedly stopped looking each house in amazement. He can’t help but his mouth slowly opened wide in awe.

He stopped narrowing his eyes at this house; a picture of a family gathering for dinner came flashed inside the window. He stood there observing the family having a fun time with each other, their smile clearly visible from their faces. Kai thought of Jaewon with their kids having the same expression. A smile slowly curled in his lips brightening his mood up after the non-stop work earlier.

“Hyung, we’re here. Kaja?” Chanwoo’s voice made his thought cut off.

He shook his head mentally facing Chanwoo with a soft look. “Give me a second” he muttered glimpsing at the family for the last time.

‘I wish we’re like this wifey’ he thought letting out a sigh his smile slowly faded.

Chanwoo lightly patted Kai gesturing to start walking as he went beside Chanwoo his direction was at the family giggling at their father’s joke. He looked away looking down on the ground in disappointment.

The two stepped on the doorstep as Chanwoo knocked on the door impatiently. They heard a loud groan and shout to wait up from inside. The door flew open revealing Jiwon with his messy hair.

He scanned the two back-and-forth and stopped eyeing Kai. He mentally snapped his fingers realizing something. ‘Oh yeah! They want to talk to him!’ he thought and opened the door freely for the two to come inside.

“They’re in the kitchen” Jiwon told and went upstairs to go back to bed.

The two went to the kitchen and saw Hanbin and Jinhwan talking loudly while having their supper. The two stopped sensing someone and looked at their direction.

“Jigawhore! You’re here! Have a seat!” Hanbin told nicely patting the empty seat beside him.

“You won’t invite me?” Chanwoo asked pouting fakely.

“No.” Hanbin faced Chanwoo with a poker face shaking his head as a real pout was on Chanwoo’s lips but sat beside Kai in the end.

“Did you guys eat?” Jinhwan asked and the two shake their heads.

“That’s great! Jigawhore, go cook for the four of us” Jinhwan commanded.

“I-I don’t know how to cook” Kai answered apologetically.

“Bummer” Jinhwan shook his head. “Jaewon likes a man who’s a great cook; who’ll cooks for her every hour. She has fast metabolism that’s why” Jinhwan snorted scratching his head.

“Don’t worry I’ll teach you how to cook. But, I’ll only teach you once, arasso?” Jinhwan stood up approaching the stove and began to make dinner for them.

“Jiwon’s tired today that’s why he’s not around. I don’t know what he did today for him to be exhausted. Donghyuk’s busy for the competition. He’s taking it seriously and I don’t know why. Hmm… you seem easy to compete. I wonder why” Hanbin mumbled looking at the ceiling while tapping his fingers in the chin referring to Kai.

“Jinhwan hyung told me about yesterday. And what bothers me is that you can’t answer his questions. It tells me that you’re not ready to answer noona’s question although you’re ready facing her” Hanbin faced Kai once again with a frown.

“I want to know the reason of your actions jigawhore” Hanbin asked and slammed his palms on the table loudly.

Kai jumped on his seat at the loudness and was fidgeting nervously. ‘Why am I afraid of this guy?’ Kai thought his heart pounding and felt weak.

“Assume that I’m Jaewon noona and I ask you the same question. What will you answer?” Hanbin moved closer to Kai narrowing his eyes eyeing Kai carefully.

“Here’s the deal: if you answer that question and you convince me, we’re all right, neh? So, tell me the reason” Hanbin told resting his chin on his palms still eyeing Kai.

“I don’t know what I will answer; although there’s a reason, I can’t seem to reveal it right now. If she asks me, I’ll manage to answer that” Kai answered and shrugged.

“I’m not convince—“ Hanbin shook his head boringly.

“Aish Hanbin hyung! Didn’t you hear what he said? Are you even listening?” Chanwoo butted in scratching his head.

“ off Chanwoo-yaaah. You’re still young and it’s rude to listen to an adult’s conversation” Hanbin scolded as Chanwoo just snorted.

“Why don’t you eat first?” Jinhwan suggested and placed four bowls of ramyun in front of them before sitting beside Chanwoo.

“I’m just curious; why noona likes you? I mean, you’re handsome but I’m more handsome off course, what she finds you attractive on your personality? Honestly, you look nice on my first impression. But, if I get to know you better, you’re a jerk” Hanbin talked his mouth full pointing the chopsticks on Kai’s face.

“She loves him. That’s the only reason Hanbin” Jinhwan told his eyes focused on the food as Hanbin wasn’t satisfy.

“When I look at noona, it feels like she prefers a guy like her; more like the ‘Jaewon guy’. If you compare jigawhore and noona, they’re definitely opposite. Jaewon noona is weird yet mysterious at the same time. There’s something about her that makes you want to know her more. You won’t guess her real taste to men” Hanbin hummed looking at the ceiling.

“Hyung, if you’re in love, the person’s flaws doesn’t matter to you. As long as you love that person and he/she loves you back, you won’t care about it. One thing is on your mind and that’s the fact that you love that person” Chanwoo told politely.

“You can change your wrongdoing if the person you love doesn’t like how you’re acting. If you love that person, you’ll change just for him/her. You’ll prove yourself the big change in yourself because he/she is the reason of it” Kai spoke.

“Hanbin, you look like you don’t know a thing about love. And, can we focus eating? The discussion is interesting that you’ll lose appetite” Jinhwan ended the topic smiling lowly leaving a snort from Hanbin.

“You clean the house jigawhore. We’ll come back after we buy foods for the day. I want it tidy and I don’t want to see a dust even a tipsy bits of it, got it?” Jiwon instructed as Kai nodded continuously as the Kim’s left the house.

“Kai hyung, can you teach me how to drive? I’ve been seeing sports cars like you on television drifting and it’s really cool!” Chanwoo pleaded with a cute voice.

“After I clean this Chanwoo-yaah” Kai told focusing on his work.

Please log in to read the full chapter