༺o37༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"We need to talk about your wedding already" Mr. Kim blurted focusing in slicing the meat in front of him.

Kai stood up wiping his lip with a napkin and slung his bag behind him in a hurry.

"Where are you going young man?" Mr. Kim raised a brow confused.

"I need to do our thesis. Anneong~" Kai bid goodbye and left the house.

Mr. Kim looked at Jaewon in suspicious as she slowly dig the pickles in the jelly jam nervously and eat it not uttering a word.

She noticed that the two are getting along with each other and the nightmare is slowly happening. Naeun will talk to her telling Kai saying sweet words to her while looking at her as if she's the prettiest girl he laid eyes on. Hearing that, she felt her body being punished by a lethal injection, slowly spreading the poison around killing her. She told that Kai is currently courting her. Naeun admitted that her feelings start to grow more. Meanwhile, Kai isn't going home due to the thesis.

"Jaewon-ah" Naeun called and sat beside her.

"I have a party going on tomorrow. And... You’re invited! Yipee! Come to the party, arasso? I'll expect that you'll go, okie?" Naeun told.

"Oh? I don't know if I can go to your party. I'm busy and I won't assure you that I'll come. I gotta start doing our thesis" Jaewon shrugged.

"Please? I won't be happy if you're not in the party" Naeun told and pouted.

"... Okay~ I'll try" Naeun beamed and hugged Jaewon tightly and pulled away furrowing her eyebrows.

"You gained weight. What are you eating?" Naeun asked observing her from head to toe.

"C-chincha?!" Jaewon brightened up as Naeun nodded.

It was the night that Naeun's waiting for. Naeun was looking around taking a glimpse finding Jaewon. She will pout every minute seeing no signs of Jaewon.

Meanwhile, Jaewon was focusing starting the introduction for their thesis. She stopped and looked up when she heard Mr. Kim called her name.

"Jaewon honey, Kai's friends are looking for you" Mr. Kim called making her stood up confused and left the room and approaches them who's in the living room.

"Hey! You won't go to the party?" Tao questioned.

"I need to finish the first part of the project" she reasoned nodding apologetically.

"Oh c'mon Jaewon! Why don't you put your pen down for tonight and have some fun for a while? It will be fun, I assure you" Chanyeol told trying to change her mind.

She was about to talk when Mr. Kim butted in. "The kid has a point Jaewon. Why don't you go out? I will allow you don't worry. Have some fun will ya? You need to let yourself loose a bit" Mr. Kim told as they nodded.

She remained silent scratching her head. "... Wait up, I'll change my clothes" they beamed and high fived each other as she rushed to her room changing her clothes and left the house.

"We're here~" D.O told as they stopped the car to this big mansion and they can see different colors of lights flashing inside the house.

Jaewon was the last one who hopped out of the car, she felt strange and nervous at the same time. Her instinct tells her that something’s not right. She felt regretful but she doesn't know why. She was about to go back to the car when Xiumin called telling her to go beside him. She sighed and dragged her feet approaching Xiumin and they finally went inside.

Jaewon looked around as she didn't expect that there's many people who attend the party. She wrinkled her nose in annoyance smelling the strong scent of alcohols while some students are making out everywhere plus the lights that's making the whole house groggy. It was a riot inside because some of the people are wrecking things accidentally or in purpose.

"Omo! It's EXO! Kyaa!" the girls starts screaming and squealed blushing hard seeing them and starts to circled around them.

"I'll leave you guys for a while" Jaewon told and squeezed in the crowds finding an empty space.

She sighed in relief and blew her bangs as she was in the garden she thought because there's flowers and grass. She sat on the grass hugging her knees and drank a water that she took earlier in the table thinking that no one is the owner of the drink although there is. She looked around the place fascinated at the nature bringing a bright and calm atmosphere.

She saw Naeun alone in the living room looking around with a pout. Jaewon narrowed her eyes seeing Kai approached Naeun. She tilted her head when Kai took Naeun's hand pulling her up dragging Naeun somewhere. She stood up didn't know what she's doing as she let her feet walk to where she will stop. Her heart starts to beat fast her chest was aching more and more every time she's going closer inside.

She hid with a fast reflex when the two is right in front of her. She take a peek and saw them talking with smiles on their faces. Kai took both of Naeun's hands this time pulling her close. Jaewon noticed that the crowd starts to get many seeing the two. The next scene caught Jaewon off guard and felt her world spinning her vision was hazy. Her soul was burning inside and was screaming in pain begging to let it free.

"Naeun-ah, I like you" Kai told staring at her directly in the eyes.

"In all of the girls that I like, you're the one who made my heart go crazy" Kai said sincerely and kneeled down leaving the crowd squealed.

"Will you accept me as your boyfriend? I'll make sure you won't get sick in me because I will love you with all of my heart. I may be a total heartbreaker before. But, I change my ways-- I'll change it just for you so that you'll accept me" Kai held her hand tightly squeezing it caressing the back of her hand with his thumb.

Naeun froze in disbelief, her heart was beating madly. Kai chuckled seeing Naeun's flushed

Please log in to read the full chapter