༺o3o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

»G.R.8.U-VIXX«

 

The table was quiet as the boys were looking at someone that caught their attention... Kai. They observed him who's grinning looking at his phone.

"Yah freak! What are you grinning at?" Xiumin broke the silence making Kai looked up and shook his head looking back at his phone.

Xiumin secretly peeked in and a smirk appeared on his lip as he carefully snatched his phone and snap a picture before he sent it to all of his friends.

They took their phones receiving a message. Seeing that, they cooed and grinned in awe.

"Looks like someone's in love! Can you feel the love in the air?" Suho teased and clucked his tongue.

Hearing that, Baekhyun wrinkled his nose in annoyance and he had this weird feeling going on into him. He shook it off as he slung his bag and stood up.

"Where are you going--" Chanyeol asked as they all looked at Baekhyun who has a frown forming on his face.

"I need to do something, I just forgot doing it" he reasoned not making eye contact and marched away leaving his friends looked at him in confusion.

"Looks like someone's jealous! Can you feel the thick tension in his aura?" Luhan blurted and chuckled as they all looked at him confused.

"... Why are you looking at me like that? Did I said something?" Luhan asked innocently and played his food not making eye contact and remained quiet.

Meanwhile, Jaewon was at the rooftop looking at the scenery not wearing her eyeglass. She closed her eyes and hummed feeling the air hitting her pale face and looked in the sky refreshing her mind. She can't get rid of the thought about Kai acting weird for the past days. A small smile appeared on her face thinking about him being adorable and he was showing his soft and sincere side.

'Wait! Why am I thinking like that? Aiish! Cha Jaewon~ he's a bad guy! He's being like that like what he used to with his past girlfriends! He'll break your heart! Why are you letting yourself be hurt by that guy huh?! Guard your heart' she hit her head lightly and messed her hair.

She stopped hearing the door creaked, it means that someone came in. She turned back sensing the guy is Baekhyun and act normal hearing footsteps coming closer. She moved sideways letting Baekhyun sit at the empty space and sit like a kid. It was quiet, no one dared to talk. She sensed that his aura is cold with a bit mysterious in it.

"So..." Baekhyun finally talk awkwardly scratching his head shyly before looking at Jaewon who's playing her finger looking at it waiting for him to talk.

"... What's going on between the two of you now?" he asked referring to Kai as she stopped and blinked before looking at Baekhyun with her blurry vision.

"... What if Kai likes you already?" she was taken aback and got speechless. She tilted her head blinking innocently as Baekhyun looked at her weakly clenching his fist.

"If he likes you... will you accept him and like him back?" he asked again his voice broke.

She wants to answer... but there's nothing to utter at. She can't talk and her voice isn't coordinating. She got speechless for the first time because of that simple question. She doesn't know why she can't answer that. She isn't interested with that topic anyways. Why is he asking that to her all of a sudden? That question keeps repeating like a broken record in her.

"... That's... that's impossible Baekhyun" she mumbled and let out a short chuckle. "He wouldn't like a girl like me anyways" she added and scratched her head looking down.

"... I have a problem" he blurted and looked down as she looked back at him curious.

She wait for him to talk who is quiet for a second before she heard him let out a long sigh and cleared his throat.

"For the past weeks, I'm losing control. I don't know why but I'm sure it is because of someone. Everytime I see that person, I feel... different. I don't know... my body is going crazy and I have this mixed emotion going through me" he muttered and closed his eyes calmly.

"I... I-i think I'm falling for that person already. I feel complete just seeing her especially when I'm talking to her. It makes me happy and it feels like I've won on a lottery when I'm talking to her especially when I see her smiling in front of me" he added and stared at Jaewon sincerely his heart was beating loudly.

"Why don't you confess to her?" she suggested as he let out a shy laugh and shook his head.

"The situation is kinda complicated right now" he reasoned and smiled a bit. "I'll confess at the right time" he blurted and stared at Jaewon for too long.

It was weekend as Kai was talking to someone in the phone early in the morning annoyed.

"Why don't you just ask the others?" Kai told and scratched his head as he heard a whine coming from the other line.

"They're busy" D.O answered and pouted.

"But, I'm busy also--" Kai was cut off.

"No you're not! Come on Kai! Just help me out with this! I need to get a perfect score in my dance performance for our P.E" D.O pleaded.

"Just ask Lay hyung or Tao. Who else? Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Sehun! Or ask Kris hyung, Chen hyung! They're better than me hihi! Baekhyun hyung, Suho hyung, Chanyeol hyung--" Kai suggested and chuckled all of a sudden.

D.O keeps begging for it and will never give up until Kai already agrees to it. Kai keeps rejecting the offer because he plans to have some quality 'boyfriend-girlfriend' time with her precious GIRL.FRIE

Please log in to read the full chapter