༺o18༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The next morning, the two were at the dining table with Mr. Kim and it was quiet as everyone is busy eating.

"Jaewon" Mr. Kim called as she caught his attention and lowered her head as if she's hiding something.

"... Are you alright?" Mr. Kim asked as he noticed Jaewon burying her face to her hair.

She bit her lip slowly nodding like an innocent kid.

"Are you sure? You're pale" Mr. Kim told tilting his head trying to find her face.

Kai blinked and glanced at Jaewon as he can see her pale and dry lip still biting it as he began to wonder. Hearing that, her mind stopped for a second as cold sweat was dripping down to her side and felt her legs weak all of a sudden breathing a short breath as if she's having a difficult time today.

"I just... you know, the usual when a girl is pregnant" she answered politely with a soft tone and nodded a bit.

"Why don't you rest first? Maybe if you go to school with your condition right now, you might not take it" Mr. Kim suggested.

"... I can handle it abeoji" she muttered with an assured tone nodding a bit while playing her food not looking to anyone.

Mr. Kim looked at Jaewon one last time before looking back at his food. Kai just looked at her worried all of a sudden as if he felt that she's hiding something. He shook it off and began eating quietly.

'Hmm... she's not like that yesterday' he thought while slicing the meat quietly.

Jaewon was walking outside going to the car as Kai was behind her maybe ten steps away. He turned his head in confusion as his father grabbed his wrist.

"Mwo?" Kai raised a brow and pit his hands on his pocket.

"... You go look for her today. There's something going on to her, I can feel it" Mr. Kim told serious and looked at Jaewon's back and looked at his son.

Kai chuckled and shook his head. "And why would I do that? I'm not someone to tell me what to do like I'm a butler or something" Kai told.

Mr. Kim raised his brow at his son before he let go and let Kai finally walk to the car.

'Why is this happening?' she thought as she clasped her cheat in pain as her heart starts to beat really fast while in pain and felt her hands cold like a dead person.

She gulped and act like her usual as she went inside the car same as Kai and the driver closed before going to the driver's seat. While at the ride, it was quiet. Kai glanced at Jaewon beside the driver's seat as for the first time, he didn't see her reading in the car. Instead, she sat at her seat quietly while her head is lowered s if she's taking a nap. He began to worry again as this is his first time seeing Jaewon act like that... too quiet and mysterious.

The car stopped to where Jaewon is usually gonna hop out of the car. She opened the knob and was about to open the car...

"Stay on your seat" Kai blurted as she slowly pulled her hands away.

She was about to look at Kai but she remembered that she'll be mysterious today and all. Kinda weird right? Anyways, she layed back on her seat resting her head to the window. Kai was looking at the view. He caught up something in his side and narrowed his eyes seeing Jaewon's reflection at the car. He softened and his worry grew more seeing her face that's really pale and it looks like she's lifeless or she's in her depression state right now.

The car stopped in front of the gates as he looked inside seeing many students gathering around the whole campus. Jaewon was about to open the car when Kai stopped her again.

"I'll go first. Come out after five minutes" Kai told seriously as he left the car and he heard screams and shout at his name as if he's an actor walking on a red carpet.

He grinned and winked at the group of girls waiting for him at the gates making them faint as he went to his friends who's at the gates talking. They stopped and looked at Kai.

"Where's your Jaewon?" D.O asked looking around as Kai shook his head.

"I don't own her like she's a thing or something" Kai answered annoyed and shook his head.

"Kai, you'll practice later, okay?" Lay told while pointing his fingers at him as he just nodded.

"Hi Jaewon-ah!" Tao shouted waving his hands seeing Jaewon walking inside tiredly while her head is lowered down but she ignored him and continued to walk.

"Hmpp! Snob" Tao mumbled and pouted and looked at Kai who's looking at Jaewon carefully.

"What happened to your girlfriend?" Kris asked as they all looked at Jaewon who's walking slowly as if she's having a hard time walking as Kai just shrugged.

Lunch came as Kai was walking around the room finding someone. He would secretly peek at the classrooms maybe he can find what he's looking for. And he would ran away really fast as his fangirls were screaming their lungs out seeing him peeking to their classrooms. There's this one group where they almost chase Kai but he hid somewhere.

He continued searching for the person as he passed by a room where the door is closed. He stopped and stepped backwards before facing the closed door. He felt strong that the person he's looking is possibly there. He was about to turned the knob when the door flew open revealing the students in the room coming out one by one. Some students would look at Kai in amazement, girls would squeal seeing him but he ignored it and tries to peek inside but he can't see it clearly.

As soon the students decreased and

Please log in to read the full chapter