༺o13༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

While at the ride...

"Stop the car" Kai commanded as the driver obliged and the car slowly stopped.

"Leave the car" Kai then told to Jaewon who stopped reading and looked at Kai confused.

"And wae?" Jaewon asked blinking.

"Because... I told you. Now, go leave the car" Kai demanded and raised a brow divaishly.

"Young master, isn't it that--" the driver was gonna in.

"Mind your own business, will ya? This is between me and this girl" Kai told coldly looking at the driver with this sinister look before looking back at Jaewon who's still confused.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you huh? I said, get out of the car" Kai said slowly with a calm tone and crossed his arms.

"But, young master--" the driver stopped when Kai looked back at him glaring.

Kai looked back at Jaewon who closed her book loudly and opened the door before closing again with a loud bang before walking stomping her feet. Kai opened the window and looked at Jaewon furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yah! I told you already! Stop banging the car! If one of the doors here are broken, you'll be the one whom I gonna pinpoint!" Kai shouted but Jaewon didn't turned back and just focused on her way.

'Jeez! That guy is really a bastard! Ugh! I hate him! I hate him I hate him I hate him! I. HATE. HIM!' she thought and groaned kicking the dirt on the ground and let out a sigh of frustration.

Kai looked at Jaewon's fading presence before closing the window and sat back on his seat comfortably and told the driver to start the car.

'Gosh! Is she even the one whom I gonna marry? She's too feisty and a snob to handle!' he thought and furrowed his eyebrows while shaking his head.

He left the car as soon he's already in front of the gates. He stopped when his friends are there waiting for him. As soon they saw him, a grin and at the same time sheepish smile was in their faces wiggling their eyebrows making him looked at them weirdly and slowed down his walk when he's too close in their presence.

"... What's with the faces?" he asked and tilted his head confused.

"What happened yesterday?" Tao asked.

"Nothing? Just the usual scolding" Kai said nonchalantly and shrugged as they slowly nodded before they went back to their usual mood.

"Yah Kim Jongin--" Sehun called as Kai glared at the maknae and crossed his arms.

"Can you please stop calling me by my real name? I've had enough since yesterday because of my father" Kai said with a poker face.

"Why do you even hate it when someone's calling you by the real name anyways?" Luhan questioned and blinked innocently.

"Aish! Just don't call me that!" Kai scratched his head in frustration while shaking his head continuously.

"What's wrong with it anyways? I think there's nothing wrong with it Kai" D.O told and shrugged.

"I just don't like it guys. Just call me Kai, I'm more comfortable with that name than my real name" Kai answered calmly.

"Well... I should call you Jongin so that you'll get frustrated and annoyed at me" Chen told and laughed sheepishly while nudging Kai really hard as Kai then looked at Chen with a poker face.

"Nah... just joking~" Chen told and make a peace sign before looking away.

"We have a practice later, arasso?" Lay told as Kai nodded with a small smile before they went to their own class.

As soon as break time came, Jaewon was at the rooftop sitting at the ledge with a messy hair. Wanna know why? She keeps ruffling her hair everytime she sees Kai's face in her mind and what makes her annoyed more is his attitude.

'Aish! I remembered that he's still flirting with me in church. Now... he'll just changed into a two face brat?! Just who is he?! I rejected him for being a flirt because I hate those kinds of person and he will just act... cold?! Just who is he Cha Jaewon?!' she thought and let out her frustration.

'Is he even the one whom I-- aish! I won't say that word because I know that already, okay?! I'm still innocent to those kinds of things! But... he's really different that night. He may look like a beast that time but... he has still this soft and warm smile that welcomes you and makes you feel comfortable when he's in your existence' she thought and rested her chin to her palms.

"You have a problem again?" she snapped out as she turned back to finally looked at the guy with her glass still on.

She gasped silently when the eyeglass that's almost slipping from her nose the whole time fell on the ground. But, little did she know that the guy grabbed it really fast and secretly hold it with his hands as it was resting on the ledge facing the tall buildings as a smile appeared on his face relief that Jaewon can't see his face again.

"I think this falling eyeglass isn't a coincidence, I can feel it and it you do something to it" Jaewon told seriously as the guy stopped on his senses for a second and shook his head with this sly smile on his face and grinned.

"Why do you keep seeing me? There's nothing to be seen by me in the first place because I'm a nerd, a lonely, uncool, all of the personality of a loser" she muttered and looked down as the boy chuckled cutely and sighed for too long as he was staring at the view.

"... So what? That's what my heart tells me to" the guy blurted as Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter