༺o36༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 6 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon was walking in the hallways. She stopped realizing that it wasn't their dismissal yet. She whined and facepalmed as she's in the middle of cutting class. She's freaking out because it's her first time doing this accidentally. She's a good student and ditching and other bad actions of a student isn't in her thinking. She would not ditch if Kai didn't do that. She sighed in defeat and drag her feet.

She shrieked and widened her eyes in terror when she bumped to a girl. The girl stumbled and immediately stood up dusting her hands. The girl looked at Jaewon with a frown before turning into a pout.

"I'm so sorry! Mianhe! I'm really sorry!" Jaewon apologized didn't stop until the girl forgives her.

The corner of her lip lift up revealing a smile, her eyes were brightening up amused at Jaewon. She nodded like a kid with an eye smile. Jaewon bowed many times before she walked sideways and walked properly as soon the girl isn't in front of her. The girl looked at Jaewon's back and chuckle as Jaewon's acting adorable once again to someone. She shook her head and turned back continuing from walking.

Jaewon was walking in the streets the next day, the sun isn't showing in the sky yet. The reason is she's annoyed at Kai's face avoiding him because of what happened. She wants to tell it to his father but, she still has a little symphathy towards him so she just kept shut. She slowed her walk hearing someone calling her name. She looked beside her as a car was following her. The window opened revealing Baekhyun with a warm smile.

"You're so early" he told chuckling. "I'm not ready yet at this hour! Jeez! You sure are a good student!" Baekhyun complimented clapping his hands above the steering wheel.

"Hop in, I'll take you for a ride" Baekhyun offered and stopped the car.

She bowed and went inside as Baekhyun opened the passenger seat. She looked at Baekhyun's outfit who is wearing his pj's his hair was messy. The car start normally and the ride was quiet.

"Will you be by my side for a while? I still didn't eat my breakfast" he asked. "Don't worry, you won't be late" Baekhyun assured as she just nodded slowly.

The car stopped in front of a house that looks like a mansion. She came out when Baekhyun opened the door for her. She got amazed looking at the house making Baekhyun chuckled and ruffled her hair amused. She got amazed more as soon they're inside.

"Honey~" she looked at Baekhyun who's being hug by an old lady.

"Oh! Who's this beautiful lady? Your girlfriend?" the old lady looked at Jaewon, her eyes brings happiness.

"Anni grandma~ she's my friend. Jaewon, this is my grandma. Grandma, she's the girl I'm talking about" Baekhyun introduced and rested his arms to his grandma's shoulders and winked cutely.

"Oh! Chincha?!" she widened her eyes in saucers looking at Jaewon in amazement. "Wow! You got a good taste in girls my son! I'm impressed" she added nodding continuously.

"Jaewon, I've prepared a breakfast. Care to join us?" she offered as Jaewon nodded with a smile and they went to the dining table.

It was a happy table as it feels with laughs and giggles because of Baekhyun cracking a joke and for being a dork. The talk ended when they're done eating and Baekhyun was preparing himself to go to school. Jaewon was waiting in the living room with Baekhyun's grandmother chatting. Jaewon stood up and saw Baekhyun already done. She bowed and got startled when granny gave her a cheeks to cheeks. Baekhyun pecked her grandma's cheeks and left the house with Jaewon.

"Can I ask? Where's your parents? I didn't see them earlier" Jaewon asked out of the blue.

Hearing that, Baekhyun's smile faded and pouted. "They're already dead Jaewon-ah. They died by a plane crash when I was a baby. It's weird 'cause I was with them during the crash but I'm still alive" Baekhyun told sadly before chuckling weakly reminiscing that tragic memory.

"I'm so sorry" she said with a regretful tone scratching her head in embarassment.

"Gwenchanha, I already forgot about my first painful memory. Offcourse, I will remember it if someone ask me about my parents like what you've did. I wasn't affected at all since I'm too innocent and my emotions that time isn't a sensitive type, so yup! It's really okay! Because my grandparents raised me to be happy and strong" Baekhyun nodded continuously, showing his bright smile.

"How about you? Where's your umma? Busy from work?" Baekhyun guessed.

Jaewon looked down and smiled weakly playing her fingers didn't talk yet. "... She's dead Baekhyun" she muttered and bit her lower lip.

"Oh? I'm sorry" Baekhyun said chu

Please log in to read the full chapter