༺o41༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 1 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

»ONLY LOOK AT ME - TAEYANG«

"Where's Kai?" D.O asked Naeun.

"I don't know oppa" Naeun answered shrugging while shaking her head. "He just left with no particular reason. I've looked around the school but I didn't see him. I called him many times but he wouldn't answer my calls" Naeun told with a worried tone biting her lip nervously.

"Aish! Where's he?" D.O mumbled shaking his head as he tell it to the others as they tried to reach him. The whole school tries to search for Kai but didn't see any signs of him.

Kai showed up when midnight came as he went home with red and puffy eyes, his hair is a total mess. He walked slowly looking down lifeless going upstairs. He opened the door slowly still looking down marching his feet inside and closed it. He stopped and startled seeing Jaewon still up reading the thick book again.

"Hey! Where were you earlier? The school was talking about you because you've gone missing all of a sudden" he blinked when she asked that.

He frowned seeing her smile and she has a bright and calm aura right now. He snorted and groaned he thought of Baekhyun may be the reason for it. He mentally hit himself as flashbacks were on his mind. He shook the thought and ignored Jaewon.

"Why did you disappear earlier--" she was cut off.

"Stop asking, will ya?" Kai suggested with his cold tone.

"Your father even instruct the police to find you hearing the news--"

"Will you please shut up for a second?" Kai said pissed.

Jaewon pouted as she was concern because she didn't see Kai the whole day.

"Did you eat then? If not, I can cook you a food--" she was cut off.

"Jaewon aish! Please shut the up? Your voice is irritating!" Kai groaned and played his hair in annoyance.

"... Did you and Naeun fight?" Jaewon asked tilting her head.

"No we are not! I said, stop asking me. One more or I'll kill you" he threatened trying to calm down.

"Oh? Then why are you acting so cold?" she questioned.

Kai let out a pissed sigh and blew his bangs can't take it anymore.

"Yah! Are you deaf huh?! How many times do I have to tell you to keep your innocent mouth shut huh?" Kai hissed and punched the wall letting his frustration out.

She flinched and clasped both of her hands her heart was racing terrified. She looked at Kai who's scary , his fist was tight digging his nails to his flesh. She furrowed her eyebrows looking at Kai who's screaming and shouting cursing with harsh words that only he could understand.

She wrinkled her nose and covered tightly feeling a sensation going up to . She closed her eyes tightly standing up running to the bathroom as she pukes again.

Kai stopped and looked at Jaewon hearing her puke. He was behind looking at her worried. He sighed approaching her patting her back and pulled her hair up that's covering her face.

"Are you sure you're okay? You keep puking for the past days. Why don't we go to the doctor and check your condition right now?" Kai asked as he calmed down still patting her back softly.

"I'm fine. It's normal for me to do this" she answered weakly wiping her lip with the back of her hand.

"You want to drink water? I could get you one" he asked softly.

"I'll get it myself" she told standing up as Kai assisted her.

He looked at her walking outside the room. His mind was telling him to follow her just in case she might faint while going down. His feet start marching carefully following Jaewon. She felt his presence behind her and didn't mind it focusing to go the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Kai stopped resting his back to the wall tired observing Jaewon her hands were shaky while drinking. She breathed heavily and bit her lip embarrassed hearing her tummy growling. He can't help but to smile at her actions and shook his head seeing Jaewon took a box of pickles and a jar of jelly in the fridge.

She beamed like a kid when she opened it and dig the pickle she's holding in the jelly. She bite it happily her feet was swinging under the table in satisfaction while her eyes are closed enjoying the taste of the food.

"You want? Feel free to get one" she offered pushed the foods to Kai's direction a little.

He shook his head gesturing his hand telling her that he's good. She slowly pulled back to food near her.

"You know what? D.O oppa gave me tons of pickles! He will give me one every day in school! Do you know that I can't stop eating this as if my taste buds are finding it? You know the feeling that once you eat pickles, the more you want to eat it? This is delicious! Hmm~" she moaned and took another pickle.

Kai nodded slowly even though he disagrees to her. He just accepts her opinion maybe it's part of her pregnancy period. He looked at her who's enjoying at her cravings. He didn't noticed that a smile was on his face enjoying the sight of Jaewon as he could tell that it's one of her happiness.

"You sure you don't want to eat? If you change your mind, I can cook you one" she asked again.

Kai shook his head and pouted rubbing his tummy growling non-stop. She chuckled cutely lowering her head amused shaking her head.

"See? I told you! You're hungry! Pfft! don’t be shy~ you should've told me that you're hungry anymo

Please log in to read the full chapter