༺o5o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Kai was walking around the school alone. He breathed some fresh air his eyes are close. He hummed and smiled looking at the sky. He was at the hallway and stopped seeing a girl fell on the ground bumped to someone. Her eyeglass fell on the ground and she was finding it tapping the cold floor.

"Yah! Watch where you going four eyes!" the person hissed and walked without helping her.

'What a jerk' he thought shaking his head.

The girl pouted before continuing to tap the ground finding her eyeglass. Kai blinked seeing the eyeglass far from her. He immediately ran to get it before approaching her.

"You're finding this one?" he asked looking down at the girl.

The girl looked up furrowing her eyebrows at him. He finds her cute with that expression he could tell that she was innocent. The girl slowly nodded shyly and was about to stand. Kai bend down to her level as she got startled. He observed the girl mesmerized at her face. His heart thumped all of a sudden as soon he was staring at her for too long.

He smiled and put the eyeglass on her waiting palms before standing up going back on roaming around the school. He's confused as his heart never stop and thought of someone. He shook it off placing his hands on his chest banging it.

'No Kai. She's still the girl I love. Don't you dare change my perception!' he thought ruffling his hair.

Kai's currently on a stop light waiting for the light post to go green. He looked around to the people walking in the pedestrian lane. He stopped and blinked seeing a familiar face in the crowd. He looked at it carefully and froze when he saw the eyeglass girl.

'Oh... my' he thought and his heart starts thumping up and down. Then, the girl was in his mind again.

He ignored it and followed the girl's tracks almost lost her. Good thing he has a hawk eye and saw the girl that fast not leaving his look to her. Oh god! How can she be so gorgeous with those conservative clothes?! She looks innocent, pleasant with those! It was an embarrassing moment for him because of the humiliation that he made the first time he went to Church.

The second time he went to Church, he looked at her problematic expression. He got confused thinking what could be her problem. He got startled when she stood up going to the line for the Communion. His feet automatically walk without his command and was behind Jaewon.

It was his chance to ask her name but he doesn't know how to approach her in a nice way. He gulped and widened his eyes speaking... "Hi there gorgeous" he slapped his mouth tightly and saw her looked at him with a furrowed brows.

"You're the guy that made a scene one time" Jaewon innocently told with her big eyes. He chuckled and scratched his head grinning.

"The name's Kai. How about you gorgeous?" he introduced stretching his hands waiting for it to be shake. The girl chuckled sarcastly shaking her head.

"I don't introduce myself to strangers that easily. I'm sorry that I waste your arrogantness" Kai slowly pulled his hand away confused remembering the girl every time he'll see her.

He snapped out noticing she was covering while her other hand was on her tummy having a cold sweat. He asked her if she's okay but got startled when she bumped into him accidentally leaving the line. He was about to follow her when he just left after D.O called him.

 

Kai was drinking a lot of sojus non-stop frustrated because of his father. He looked beside him seeing a girl hissing moving around in her seat. It hit him that it was the girl he's following around. She was about to drink another bottle when he slapped her hands away managing himself not his eyelids fall.

"Stop drinking~ You're already drunk" he told concerned pouting.

They talked for a while. It was bad at first but they ended up how they got in the bar at that hour. He felt weird but there's something in this girl that reminded him of her. The face of her appeared in this girl's face. He missed her... so much! He missed her scent, she smiles; how she looked at him, how beautiful she is, how they're the only ones know their own world. His heart was beating loud and could sense that she can hear it.

She was about to leave when he pushed her on the wall pinning her. The sting finally hit Kai feeling hazy and intoxicated. He moved closer his heart was beating madly as the thought of her can't get rid in his sight.

"Jongin-ah, I love you so much" he heard her talk in his mind.

He gulped seeing her smile warmly and can't help it anymore. He crashed his lip to her leaving her froze. It was longing, it was missing, and just how the intensity tells it. The gravity pulls them closer with it. Her lip was sweet and her scent smells like a baby although the alcohol already left a big smell to her.

She refused at first acting feisty and all but gave in after he persuades her. Kai stared at the girl can't help but to smile at her goddess feature. Her face was shining at the night sky. They broke their rough kiss panting hard.

"M-may I?" it came out nervous yet shy in his voice. "... I'll be gentle. Tell me if you're hurt, arasso? I'll stop" he ended waiting for her reply.

She just smiled and closed her eyes tightly as soon Kai make a move. She was breathing hard tightening her grip on the sheets a tear fell from her eyes.

She screamed in pain and her hands landed on his back digging it tightly. She arched at the pain tears were flowing non-stop on her cheeks. He placed his lip to her kissing sweetly trying to ease her pain.

Kai landed beside her taking a deep breath. He looked at the tired girl pecking sweet kisses from her head caressing her hair. He wiped her tears and sweats from her and got startled when she laid her head to his chest.

'This girl reminded of me to her too much' he thought and rested his head on top of her head.

 

The moment the girl appeared in his life, everything changed. Especially the time that he heard her name. The moment that he saw her in his house knowing that she's the girl that's pregnant, his world stopped and his life crashed too fast like a snap of a finger. He's in the veranda in his room blowing his face with the hard wind.

The night with Jaewon appeared in his mind. He would curse or hiss every time he kissed her like he loves her so much, same as Jaewon. He shouts so loud that the wind was taking his frustration with it. He ruffled his hair resting his back on the ledge felt hopeless. He never stops cursing as the scene that leads to their future.

He closed his eyes tightly covering half of his face: regret and frustration was in him. He looks terrible right now with the messy hair and black bags under his eyes. He's experiencing sleepless nights because of that terrible nightmare. He hi

Please log in to read the full chapter