༺o45༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon woke up early in the morning. She immediately looked besides her feeling heavy all of a sudden. She blinked seeing Kai hugging her sideways his chin's resting on her shoulder pouting a bit. She bit her lip as she tries to push Kai away from the embrace. She groaned silently and whined when he hugged her more tightly. She blew her bangs annoyed and still tries to push him away.

"Yah! Don't push me" she looked at him smirking still his eyes are closed.

'You don't want me to push you eh?' she thought and clucked her tongue as she kneeled Kai's crotch making him screamed in pain letting go of the grip as he was jumping non-stop as she hit him quite hard.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! What was that?!" Kai hissed glaring at Jaewon who's standing up.

"Mehrong~" she stuck her tongue out running going to the bathroom.

"Yah! Come back here!" Kai screamed trying to grab Jaewon in her sleeves but she dodged it off and locked herself in the bathroom.

"Ouch! ing tape! !" he was cursing non-stop holding his crotch still jumping trying to ease the pain. "Yah! Please get me an ice! This is killing me!" he shouted telling it to his personal maid crying already.

Kai was at the gates when he stopped right in time as he was about to bump into this guy. He tilted his head looks like the guy was in this line. He looked at the guy in front of him revealing another guy and another one. He looked where those guys are heading as they were indeed in this long line. He slowly walked to their side following the line.

He stopped midway and raised a brow seeing Sehun asking sitting his eyes was serious yet annoyed. Kai looked what's beside Sehun seeing four pictures in one cardboard. Kai shook his head confused and looked at D.O beside him who's eating his homemade cookie looking at Sehun.

"What's he trying to prove now?" Kai questioned as D.O shrugged.

"They're like that for two hours. I don't know why, even our friends are in the line" D.O told pointing at their friends' direction who's almost in front.

"Hyungs, what are you doing here?" Kai confront them as D.O was behind him appreciating his work.

"I don't even know why. Xiumin hyung drag me here and maybe I thought we're here for a feeding program" Chen reasoned innocently and shrugged.

"Yah! This isn't a feeding program you dumbso!" Lay told weirdly looking at Chen behind him.

"Wow! Look who's a smart " Chen said sarcastly and pushed Lay stumbling a bit.

"Chanyeol hyung, please get out of the line" Sehun gritted his teeth pissed at the drunk guy in front of him.

"No! I will not get out of this line until you give me a bottle of soju! I wait for two hours and I will receive this?! Yah! You're a big disgrace!" Chanyeol screamed slapping his palms in the table.

"I'm not giving a free drink right now, okay?! Will you please get out of the line! I'm getting dizzy with your smell!" Sehun shouted covering his nose.

Kai shook his head and went to his first class. He threw the door open as all eyes at him. He walked coolly his hands on his pocket. He stopped frowning as soon as he saw Jaewon.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! You need to pay--" Kai stopped and looked at Naeun realizing her presence.

"Yeobo, why are you screaming at Jaewon? What did she do wrong?" Naeun questioned innocently tilting her head.

He was stuttering speechless. He looked at Jaewon surprised who make a reason so that the topic should end.

"I bumped to him earlier while he's walking. I accidentally slipped holding my breakfast and it fell in his shirt. I ran off chasing away the situation I did" Jaewon answered looking at the two her book was covering her face.

She read back as soon she's done talking and Naeun was convinced to the explanation. They were chatting happily and Kai can't help but to glance at Jaewon every minute. He blinked narrowing his eyes noticing that Jaewon looks fit with her uniform. He looked down and was surprised her little bump can be seen.

He gulped nervous looking back at her face. She has this chubby and swollen cheeks and he gonna say, she gained weight. She was eating another slice of pickles hiding at the book. He shook his head and looked back at Naeun never stops blabbering.

Break time came and Naeun told Kai he should do whatever he wants because she has something to do. Kai came back to the classroom as soon he was done eating. He blinked as he last saw Jaewon reading that thick notebook. He looked for her around his heart was racing in worry. He stopped looking around pouting.

'Where's that dude?' he bit his lower lip and starts to march his feet continues to find Jaewon.

He raised his brow and slowed his walk seeing a little boy being beat up by a group of boys. When he saw the little boy’s state, flashbacks of him being picked out pops out in his mind. He was about to stop them when a girl butted in stopping them. They start running fast going back to their class. The girl put the boy's head on her lap trying to wake him up. The girl was screaming calling for help crying. Kai immediately rushed to their direction and carried the boy in his arms while the girl is tucking his shirt tightly following him in the clinic.

He was beside those kids that few minutes. He kneeled down to the girl who calmed down thanks to him.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked sweetly his warm smile crept on his face as the girl nodded continuously.

"Please find this girl" Kai showed a picture of Jaewon who's his wallpaper.

"Is this your jagiya oppa?" the girl asked dazed.

Kai nodded like a kid and can't help but to blush. "Keep it a secret, arasso?" he raised his pinky finger as the girl held his pinky finger with both of her small hands.

Kai beamed ruffling her hair and told that she should start moving. Kai stayed at the boy's side waiting to wake up. The

Please log in to read the full chapter