༺o6o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

 “Hubby, let’s go?” Jaewon was all set going to the doctor for her weekly check-up once again. Kai looked up mentally slapping himself forgetting that today supposed that he’s going to his wife.

“Oh?” he mumbled biting his lower lip. “I can’t. Need to do project” he simply answered before looking away avoiding Jaewon’s look towards him.

“Huh? But…” Jaewon scratched her head and massage her temple. “Today is the ultrasound of the baby. Can you please do that later? After the test, we will go back here” she pleaded clasping both of her palms together.

“This project is hard to make Jaewon” he answered boringly showing a piece of paper on Jaewon.

“Why do you make excuses huh? You can just tell me that you don’t want to go with me” she blurted coldly and shook her head in disappointment.

She left the house with a loud bang as Kai just shook his head going back on his work. “Aish! That man…” she paused letting out a disappointment sigh shaking her head in chorus.

“What’s wrong with tagging around with your wife at the hospital?” she asked herself with a cute pout. “He should be with me at this moment! If he comes with me today, I will tell him about my condition already” she muttered looking down.

“You know Kai should be with you at this moment”

Jaewon looked around finding the owner of the voice. She stopped and felt uncomfortable seeing Baekhyun; his hands both in his pocket, this long thick scarf covering half of his face.

“B-Baek—“ she stuttered looking at him in disbelief because of unexpected encounter. Baekhyun saluted coolly and walked beside her normally.

It was a quiet walk as Jaewon would take a glimpse at the man beside her. “I’m lost” Baekhyun blurted with a slight chuckle.

“We’re playing hide-and-seek and I’m the one who will find them. I don’t want to play that game honestly. I don’t want to find those dorks and we’re old enough to play that game” he snorted rolling his eyes.

“When I’m with those dorks, they will always linked arms with me like they will never let me go. Wanna know why? I tend to get lost because I find something extravagant and pleasing to my eyes. They will panic when I’m out of their sight all of a sudden” Baekhyun chuckled cutely scratching his head.

“Ouch!” Baekhyun screamed in pain receiving a loud smack from his back. He turned back with a deathly glare and saw Chen. “Yah! What was that for?!—“

“Yah! We’re playing hide-and-seek! You should be the one finding us!” Chen hissed and crossed his arms. “We’ve waiting for you to find us and an hour pass, we aren’t caught yet” Chen added and shook his head.

“I told you guys that I don’t want to play that game. We’re adults my gosh!—“

“Excuse me, we’re teens—“

“Aish! I know that!—“

“Don’t be such a killjoy Baek—“

“I’m not! We could just play games that teens should play—“

“A childhood’s play time is still the best—“

“You’re having your second childhood Jongdae—“

Jaewon looked back and forth at the two starting a nonsense argument. She shook her head scratching it as she began to walk again secretly without them noticing her.

“Jaewon-ah! You’re going to your doctor again?!” she stopped mentally facepalmed hearing Tao’s voice from behind.

“WE WANT TO GO WITH YOU!” they screamed as she cried mentally and can’t help but to sigh out loud.

“Are you ready Jaewon?” her doctor told as Jaewon nodded vigorously excited yet nervous.

“You know your friends are supportive to you—“

“Doc, we want to see the baby! Pali!” they shouted desperately.

The doctor scratched his head as he start the ultrasound process. The doctor looked at a small screen making them do as well.

“Hmm… you have three babies in your tummy” the doctor blurted nodding a bit while moving this device he’s holding on Jaewon’s tummy.

“What?! Are you serious?! That means that…” the boys were the first one to react.

“Yes. She’s carrying triplets” the doctor continued. “See, the sonogram in the image shows three heads” the doctor pointed at the screen motioning into circle.

“Wow! Kai is sure to you up that time Jaewon—aww!” Chanyeol hissed in pain receiving hard smacks from his friends.

“What should be the name of the babies?” they asked in unison thinking seriously.

“How about Kai 1 Kai 2 Kai 3—“ Lay joked chuckling.

“Aish! Take this seriously Lay! We’re going to be their uncles!” Suho told scratching his head.

“How about Daehan, Minguk, Manse? I’ve watched those three in a baby program and they’re adorkable! Yeah! You should name them by those kids!” Xiumin blurted as laughter is bombarding at the room.

“Are you happy Jaewon? You’re about to be labored soon!” they asked happily.

Jaewon was quiet the whole time; mixed emotions are in her. Her face was unreadable. “Jaewon hey” Kris called.

“… This is too hard” she told her voice about to break any seconds.

“You didn’t tell him yet, do you?” Sehun asked as she remained silent.

“Oh god” he mumbled ruffling his hair shaking his head in chorus. “You know you can just tell us that you can’t do it Jaewon. We’ll volunteer to say that to him—“ Sehun stopped when Luhan nudged him in the ribs to shut him up.

Sehun glared at Luhan before looking back at Jaewon in disappointment. “When will you tell him? When it’s time for you to die?” he asked with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

“Don’t make me be the one to say it to him Jaewon I’m telling you—“

“I will tell him don’t worry. I’ll tell him later after this check-up” she muttered looking down holding the linen of her clothes tightly controlling her tears to fall.

Jaewon shut the door and rested her back to it for a second. She was thinking hard fighting her thought whether she’ll say it to her husband. She closed her eyes tightly her head facing the ceiling.

‘It’s time Jaewon. You should tell it to Jongin’

She opened her eyes slowly and gulped down her saliva hardly taking courage with every step she takes. She can see Kai from afar using his phone as if he’s texting to someone just looking at his finger synchronizing in rhythm. Her body was shaking with no reason getting close to Kai’s existence.

She stopped interlacing both of her cold hands in suspense facing Kai. Kai in a second finally looked up and widened his eyes a bit seeing Jaewon. He put the phone down hiding it under the table.

“Jaewon, I’m sorry about earlier” he apologized sweetly as she just nodded. “I will come with you next time. I need to finish all of my projects” he added not making eye contact with her.

“D.O hyung called me earlier and told me that they were with you? So… what happened earlier?” Kai asked excitedly.

Without a word, Jaewon showed a picture of the babies at the sonogram earlier. Kai took it and was about to see it when his phone vibrated sensing a call from Choa.

Please log in to read the full chapter