༺o4o༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 o ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

»BEAUTIFUL-BYUN BAEKHYUN(OST:EXO NEXT DOOR)«

"Jaewon-ah, you like to answer questions right?" Chanyeol asked out of the blue.

"As long it's about academics. Well, yup!" she nodded with a doubt tone.

"Can you answer these questions then?" Chanyeol slid this piece of paper to her.

"If it's your assignment, I won't do that" she told nonchalantly with a poker face.

"No silly! Just answer the questions" Chanyeol chuckled while she's reading the question and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's this about? Why do I need to answer this? Is this a poll or something? Is it necessary--" she asked too many questions her eyes are fixed to the questions.

"Woah woah woah, take it easy! Just calm down will ya? Too many questions, my mind is freaking out" Chanyeol told and wiped his invisible sweat in his forehead.

"Why are the questions like this? Is it your likes and dislikes?" she asked dipping the pickles slowly to the jelly and ate it focusing on the questions.

"Well yup! It's a survey and I need it for my statistics subject" Chanyeol slowly said grinning awkwardly.

Chanyeol beamed when Jaewon took a pen from her bag and answered it carefully while the pickles is on hanging still.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Why did you do it?" Chanyeol looked back hearing D.O's voice jaw drop and approached him gritting his teeth.

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Are you listening? You know the word sarcasm huh? I was kidding--" D.O was cut off.

"Sorry it’s too late. I already did it. There's no turning back Do Kyungsoo" Chanyeol said and shrugged.

"Yah! You're drunk that time! How come you remembered it huh?" D.O said disbelief.

"Manners young child" Chanyeol said in sophistication tone and flipped his bangs sideways.

"Jaewon don't answer that" D.O told and was about to snatch the paper but Chanyeol slapped his hands away.

"Yah! Do you know I've worked that all night? It's hard to make each questions! Especially I print this! I waste my money because of this!" Chanyeol told and rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, who told you to do that, Blame yourself because you insisted it in the first place" D.O told and scratched his head. "Jaewon, give me that" D.O commanded calmly.

Jaewon put her pen down and gave the paper in D.O's hands innocently. D.O widened his eyes in terror when she finished the entire question. D.O got startled as soon Chanyeol snatched the paper away and ran off. D.O was shouting threatening the creepy dude as he starts to chase him leaving Jaewon dumbfounded.

It was their foundation week. It's the week when they will have their fun time in school every year. The foundation week has booths like Marriage Booth, Dedication Booth etc. which happens for three days. After that, they will be having their concert for a cause. Lastly, there will be an acquaintance party with lots of twist. They have time to prepare for that event. Jaewon's foundation week means study mode for her still.

She's at the library right now avoiding the madness outside. She could hear the students running chasing the other schoolmates avoiding themselves to be caught and be put to this small jail according to the description. Screams and shouts were around for no reason. She questioned herself why she is in school for today because there's no class. No class means no happiness for this girl. Having class is her happiness and whenever this event will happen, she preferably stays at home to get some rest or will study. That's in her blood guys! Deal with it!

She's currently answering these questions on a 50 page paper seriously. It's her review for the Quiz Bee and jeez! She sure is serious for it! She will be distracted hearing the loud noise outside. Her mentor told that she should answer that after the Foundation Week. Yet, she insisted herself to just answer it. No one could stop this nerd girl especially when talking about studies.

She hummed softly with her big innocent eyes every time she's answering the questions. The door flew open in the library making her put the pen down and looked up. She tilted her head seeing a panting Luhan and Tao looking around.

They stopped and looked at her way and approached her running. She got startled when they grabbed both of her as and pulled her up.

"H-hey, where are you t-taking me?" she asked softly. "Wait! Please don't kill me! I didn't do--" she was cut off.

"We won't kill you Jaewon don't worry" Tao assured chuckling because of her being adorable.

"We're just following orders" Luhan winked as they dragged her away from the table but she was resisting.

"Wait! I'm not done yet! I need to finish this--" she told whining.

"Jaewon, it will not take long! Rest, will ya? And why are you studying anyways? You should have some fun!" Luhan exclaimed and scratched his head.

They dragged her out of the library while Jaewon is holding her test paper; her pen was hung on her ear. She was curious and didn't resist to where this two dudes will drag her. They were passing in the crowds as she got a hard time finding oxygen. She placed her hands to her tummy just in case someone might hit it for protection. The two would shove the people blocking their way.

They stopped at the football field. She narrowed her eyes seeing this big curtain covering something. She looked at the two in curiosity as they pushed her lightly signaling her to look closer. She stopped midway and jumped hea

Please log in to read the full chapter