༺oo4༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 4 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

It was Sunday morning as Jaewon was fixing her clothes in a hurry. She was going back and forth around her room with this messy hair and her eyeglass would fall many times because of the running and all. Sweat was appearing in her nose and her neck while panting.

"Cha Jaewon! We need to hurry now! We might lose our seat in there!" she heard Mr. Cha shouting downstairs and groaned.

"Just a minute appa" she answered as she put her shoes on stomping her feet trying to get fut her feet in the shoes.

She blew her bangs and left still with a messy hair as she went down wiping her sweat. Her father raised his brow observing Jaewon and shook his head.

"... Make sure you look pleasant when we're in there already" Mr. Cha told as Jaewon mentally facepalmed realizing her hair a mess as she took her comb and comb it with this frizzy hair.

As soon she's done, she opened yet another capsule and drank it without using a water and just gulp it with a bitter look and stuck her tongue out in disgust.

They finally left using a public transformation. While at the bus, Jaewon gazed outside and felt calm seeing trees being carried at the wind coolly as they were moving in rhythm.

"Kai, you want to go with me?" D.O asked and looked at Kai who has this normal look.

Kai looked at D.O with ARE-YOU-KIDDING-ME look before looking at the place they've stopped by. He shook his head and looked front.

"If you say so" D.O shrugged as he stood in his seat.

"I'll be in there for an hour I guess, you might get bored waiting for me" D.O told and blinked as Kai didn't answer.

"If you want, you go drive the whole city. I'll just call or give you a message if I need you" D.O opened the car and closed the car.

He then looked at Kai who just nodded slowly. He was about to talk when Kai started the engine and drove really fast leaving D.O shaking his head.

"Aish! That kid is really boastful" D.O muttered and scratched his head before going inside.

While riding, Kai rested his hands at the car tapping it and wore a shade so that the people may see him cool. He would look at some girls and grin at them making them faint for his killer charm or would squealed and blush really hard.

Kai stopped the car for a moment because of the traffic sign. While whistling tapping his feet on the steering wheel, he glanced around to some people who were crossing the road in front of him. He froze for a second as he saw a girl and glanced at the girl who's wearing this formal attire with a thick eyeglass crossing down the road looking down with a pout.

'Oh... my' he thought as he felt weird feeling his heart jumping up and down.

'Mwoya? That's first time' he thought chuckling on the inside as he was still staring at the girl as he was afar from his sweird

He noticed that she keeps nodding biting her lip cutely as he finds it weird. He then slowly looked at the person beside her and then slowly realized that the girl is with a middle age man and it seems like he was scolding her. A smile appeared on his face as he was enjoying the scene.

'She's cute' he thought and smiled.

He stopped moving thinking of something and finally looked away looking at the traffic light waiting for it to switch it into a green light.

After five seconds, he turned the car to the right and tries to take a glimpse at the girl.

'Where could she be?' he thought narrowing his eyes looking at the people who crossed the road earlier which is many. He slowed his driving and looked each one of them. He was frowning as he can't find the girl losing hope.

He just sighed in defeat as he didn't saw her anymore.

'Why are you finding her anyways Kai? There's nothing special in that girl! Plus, that type of girl isn't in your taste. Wae wasting your time in that girl?" he thought and mentally facepalmed as he drove fast.

'Omo' he thought and widened his eyes as he saw the girl with the middle aged man, her father he thought as he slow down his driving again observing them who has a fast walk in his observation.

He blinked and cursed mentally when two cars coming from the opposite direction were coming his way. He dodged it and sighed in relief as he it. He looked back seeing both cars were crash and the owners came out arguing with a loud curse.

He chuckled and looked at the girl. He stopped and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as they went in this spiritual building. He realized that it was a church as he blinked continuously thinking that he should still follow her still.

He blinked when his feet automatically moved without his command as he just follow what his feet will take him. As soon he was inside, he was looking around finding the girl. He stopped and narrowed his eyes and saw the girl with some senior citizen as they were circling around. He observed her as her hands are clasping together playing her fingers maybe she's bored with the conversation about grandpies and grannies.

Meanwhile, Jaewon

Please log in to read the full chapter