༺o43༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The day finally came for the Acquaintance Party. The students are waiting for this because of this interesting and tricky event. There's this dress code for boys and for girls.

The girls should wear a red dress with their stilettos while wearing their mask. The boys should wear a white tux also wearing a mask. It's really a good idea because although it's an acquaintance party, they still need to know each other with their mask on.

Also, it feels like a Junior-Senior Promenade right now because they will attend the party with their partners. And there's an award for the Best Stand-Out Couple of the Night.

Jaewon was looking at Kai busy fixing his tux. She observed him having a hard time with his tie. But, it's okay because she's staring at this guy right in front of her perfection was all she could say at Kai. God! He's so handsome right now! He sure will win for tonight! Where did she meet this youngster anyways? She can't help but to squeal inside, her cheeks are rosy red because of him.

"Jaewon, do you know how to do this? I'm having a hard time" she snapped out of her thoughts blinking before nodding slowly.

She gestured to come close to her as he obliged. She stood up in the bed on his same level as she focused on the tie. He looked at her feature closely dazed at her once again. He gulped and looked away his heart was skipping a beat. He bit his lower lip hard controlling his emotion tapping his right foot impatient.

"Tada! It's done!" she said happily clapping her hands like a kid satisfied looking at her work.

Kai looked down holding the tie before slowly nodding and make a thumb up with a smile. She laid on the bed feeling tired facing the wall.

"You know what, you're such a loser" she frowned and looked at Kai with a poker face.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the party? It'll be fun you know" Kai asked with a disappointed tone.

She shook her head with a straight face tapping her tummy lightly. He sighed scratching his head before he bid farewell to her leaving the house to fetch Naeun and go to the party together.

She sat on the bed and took the thick notebook reviewing because she forgot all of the terminology of words. Mr. Kim wasn't home that night and the workers are resting so she's the only one who's awake.

"Jaewon" she put the book down hearing a soft and low voice.

She looked around trying to find where the voice is. She narrowed her eyes seeing a man outside wearing a white tux hiding from the dark. She scratched her head when he revealed himself who Sehun is dyed his hair into a dark brown color while his hair is brushed up. The hair he has was in CMB era so go check it out if you don't get what I mean.

She ran downstairs and opened the door. She looked at Sehun from head to toe as he's stunning right now and every girl will definitely get attracted to him.

"What brings you here? You should be at the party" she said innocently tilting her head.

"Not until you come with me and be my partner" Sehun blurted and grinned evilly.

"Bwoya?! Oh no!" she shook her head and was about to close the door right in front of his face when he put his foot preventing her from closing it.

He flew the door opened and went inside. He signaled something coming from outside. She got startled realizing that he's not the only one outside. It looks like it's his staffs around fifteen people went inside holding something.

"Okay! You guys go to work! Time is clicking fast and we need to make it to the event" Sehun told commanding them to start moving.

"Sehun, I don't--" she was cut off and covered sending her a deathly and threatening daggers coming from Sehun.

After hours of fixing our dear Jaewon, she was already done. Sehun was in front of her being covered by a carpet.

"Cut to the chase, I want to see Jaewon. Make sure she's beautiful like Amelia from Princess Diaries, arasso? Because I'm betting she's more than I expected. I want her to stand-out with the s and especially Kai's ex-baes later. And, make sure I'll stand-out if possible to this gal, okay? I want to win that award. I always wanted to win that award but I'm not even a candidate! Wanna know why? Because I don't have a partner! I'm on a solo flight always every year!" he whined stomping his feet on the spot.

"Young master, I don't know what you're saying but... can we show Ms. Cha already?" his personal stylist suggested with a soft tone.

Sehun nodded vigorously impatient as his assistants count to three and pulled the curtains down. Sehun froze and his jaw drop seeing Jaewon and suddenly his heart starts to skip a beat. "Oh. my. Sehun" he mumbled looking at Jaewon from head to toe who's scratching her temple shyly.


[A/N: I don't know which hairstyle you'll like, so just pick one]

"All of a beauty's definition, you had it tonight Jaewon-ah" Sehun said speechless and smiled a bit. "You sure gonna make the boys tonight! Even me, my inside is losing control right now--" Sehun was cut off.

"Yuck! What the heck Sehun!" she gasped disgust and shook her head as he laughed joking around. "Nah! I'm playing around with you. But really Jaewon, you're a perfection tonight and I'm my heart is feeling weird right now. I think I'm falling for you" Sehun blurted as she widened her eyes.

"But, don't worry I'll control this one because I know that it's just a puppy love. Relax dude! I don't want to make your love life more complicated! I don't want author-nim to get frustrated and plan another strategy to this story! Jeez! I'm

Please log in to read the full chapter