༺o58༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The two were walking around the street interlacing both of their hands swinging their arms like children. Kai’s wide smile is visible on his face loving the bright lights around the city.

“Waaah wifey! Look all the Christmas lights! It’s so amazing!” Kai exclaimed like an amazed kid clapping his hands happily.

“Why aren’t we decorating our house yet? It’s already the season to be jolly wifey~ wait—what? It rhymes! The jolly and wifey! Jolly wifey hehe” Kai joked laughing at his own humor.

“Let’s decorate our house tomorrow, neh? I’ll tell appa to help us, okay? My gosh! I’m so excited for tomorrow! Aren’t you excited wifey?” Kai told nudging Jaewon’s arms continuously before he chuckles.

Kai looked at Jaewon excitement can be written on his face. Jaewon looked back at him with her saddest mood. Somehow, she plastered a wide fake smile on her face before nodding lowly to respond to her husband. She looked back at the road can’t forget the scene at the hospital.

“When will you tell him?” D.O’s question keeps replaying in her mind.

Jaewon let out a long sigh making sure that Kai won’t hear it.

“Why don’t you just tell him later? So that he’s aware on your—“

She closed her eyes tightly feeling tears forming on her eyes. Without realizing, her grip from Kai tightens. Kai looked at their hands innocently before looking at his wife. He raised a brow tilting his head confused at Jaewon closing her eyes.

“Wifey hey” Kai called tapping her shoulders making Jaewon flinched and widened her eyes shock.

Kai’s face immediately lit up on her sight. “Gwenchanha?” Kai asked cutely with a pout. Jaewon nodded childishly flashing a quick smile avoiding Kai’s stare.

“No you aren’t” Kai blurted not convince at Jaewon. “You don’t act like this if you’re okay wifey” Kai shook his head didn’t leave his gaze to Jaewon.

“Hubby, I’m okay” Jaewon answered tiredly. “If you’re okay, look at me for ten seconds and I will be convince” Kai challenged.

Jaewon let out a groan and facepalmed on how silly Kai is right now. She let out a long sigh and slowly stares at Kai.

Somehow the stress and worry about the news vanished. Every time she will look at Kai, she feels her world stops moving for a second as if a beautiful creation sent from God above was in front of her. How can he be so perfect? Did she really own him? It feels like God’s gift from her is not right for her.

She slowly looked away avoiding falling deeper from her husband’s charm. “Yah! There’s something bugging you. I could tell just how you look” Kai sensed narrowing his eyes at Jaewon.

“I don’t have a problem hubby” Jaewon muttered under her breath. “You can’t even look at me for ten seconds” Kai crossed his arms.

“You’re acting strange for the past weeks as soon you’ve gone on a check-up. What happened during the check-up Jaewon? Did the doctor tell a bad news? I want to know…” Kai told in a verge of breaking into tears.

“No it’s not Jongin—“

“Just tell me Jaewon!” Kai shouted in front of Jaewon’s face.

She looked down closing her eyes. Hot tears start strolling on her cheeks as she began to cry silently. Kai cringe his brows hearing a silent sniff coming from Jaewon.

Kai widened his eyes panicking as it slowly sinks to him that Jaewon is crying. He took her arms and locked her in his arms gently. “Omo” he mumbled mentally facepalming himself.

“I’m so sorry wifey” he keep whispering to her ears. “I got carried away. I’m just worried because it feels like you’re hiding something from me. It kills me that I’m being desperate just to know your problem wifey” he send soft kisses to Jaewon’s hair patting her back.

“Mianhe wifey~ I didn’t mean to shout at you. Please forgive me” his grip tightens controlling his tears because of the dramatic atmosphere.

Jaewon began to cry more in his arms while nodding slowly.

“Hubby! Where are you? Do you know what time is it? It’s already late!” Jaewon was talking to Kai on the other line staring at the clock worried.

“I’m on my way wifey. I need to find a gasoline station” Kai explained with a panicking tone.

“Is that so?” Jaewon mumbled scratching her head. “Arasso. Go home if you’re done with your problem. You still need to go to school tomorrow” Jaewon told.

“I will don’t worry” Kai plastered a warm smile. “Hey! You should be on your slumber right now wifey. Why are you still up?” Kai tilted his head.

Jaewon blinked innocently as that question hits her. “Uhh…” that’s what she can say didn’t even know why she’s still up. “Yah Kim Jaewon! You should be sleeping at this hour!” Kai said jaw drop.

“Go to sleep now” Kai told calmly. “Not until I see you hear already hubby~” Jaewon said cutely. Kai groaned and facepalmed loudly in order for Jaewon to hear it.

“That’s bad for the baby Jaewon-ah~” Kai whined making his wife chuckled cutely on the other line. “Arasso arasso I’ll go to sleep” Jaewon answered and a wide smile on her lips having a fun time teasing her worried husband.

“I need to go wifey. I finally saw a gasoline station” Kai told and was about to end the call. “Hubby” Jaewon called with her most serious yet sweet voice.

Kai hummed innocently waiting for Jaewon’s response. “I love you” she blurts out and a warm smile plastered on her lips.

A beam can be seen on his face and can’t help but to blush like a kid. “I love you too babe—“ Kai stopped and laughed hearing a disgusted tone on the other line.

“I’m just joking jeez! I love you too wifey~” Kai sang and smiled before the two both ended the call.

Kai ran while holding a bottle of gas for his car. He took a long sigh of relief finally found a gas station. He was tapping his right foot impatiently can’t wait but to go home and rest for the day with his wife beside him.

He beamed as soon he was done filling the bottle with a full tank. He took out his wallet and gave it to the gas boy. He turned back and s

Please log in to read the full chapter