༺o57༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Kai slowly opened his eyes feeling the sun’s heat hitting on his tan complexion. He rubbed his eyes cutely adjusting his vision with his messy hair. He pursed his lips innocently plumping a big space on his side. He stared at the space with a frown as Jaewon was missing on her spot.

‘Where is she?’ he thought worry hits him big time. He jumped out of his bed only wearing his boxer as he began to scan the whole house.

“Jaewon?” Kai called every second opening each room. He cursed silently not losing hope as Jaewon is just somewhere where she can’t be noticed in that area.

“Yah Kim Jaewon! Come out! I’m serious here! Don’t fool around! This isn’t funny!” Kai hissed.

“What are you shouting at?” Kai screamed like a girl and jumped hearing Jaewon’s voice out of the blue.

He turned back sighing in relief seeing Jaewon wearing his loose shirt that ends below her knees. “Yah Kim Jaewon! Where the heck are you—“Kai’s harsh and cold tone can be hear.

“Isn’t it bad to make breakfast for the both of us?” Jaewon answered innocently leaving Kai blinking.

“H-huh?” Kai got embarrassed and scratched his head cutely. Jaewon shook her head didn’t mind how embarrassing her husband right now as she turned back going back to the kitchen.

“Why are you the one preparing the foods? Where are our maids? Are they sleeping yet?” Kai followed Jaewon’s back.

“You don’t know? They filed a leave for a week so that they can have a time for their family” Jaewon answered.

“Really? So… we’re the only ones in this house right now?” Kai’s voice became y and seductive giving Jaewon a back hug with a smirk.

Jaewon hummed tiredly focusing on their foods. “If we’re the only ones in here at this moment that means that… we can have our quality time together?” Kai’s smirk grew wider giving soft kisses to her temple.

“We always have our quality time together Jongin” Jaewon answered innocently didn’t understand what Kai is trying to say.

“You know it is okay for me not to eat breakfast” Kai stated. “Are you serious? This is the important meal of the day—“ Jaewon was cut off.

“I got you already. The one I can eat whenever I want” Kai’s seductive yet husky voice can clearly hear around the room his grip tightens.

Jaewon stopped from her work finally understands the message that Kai’s giving it to her. She can’t help but to blush madly and looked down her body began to warm up her thoughts drifting to some mature scenes.

Jaewon bit her lips tightly resisting herself from giving in. She closed her eyes letting out a long breath. “If you don’t want to eat breakfast, well I’m hungry and the baby” she blurted letting her body out of Kai’s grip.

“Come on wifey~ this will take for a short time—“ Kai whined like a kid pulling Jaewon away facing her.

“Jongin, I need to eat. My tummy’s growling—“ Jaewon scratched her head pursing her lips.

“I’m also growling Jaewon-ah~ I need something and you’re the only one who can stop it—“ Jaewon flicked his forehead before pinching his nose bridge.

“Early in the morning and you’re mind is thinking like that? You know why you’re growling? You’re hungry. Just eat your breakfast will ya?” Jaewon let out a long sigh going back.

“After we eat, we will proceed—“ Jaewon immediately cut Kai’s sentence. “No Jongin! I don’t want! Early in the morning we will do that?! I’m tired and it’s not on my mind right now” Jaewon facepalmed hearing Kai’s whine more.

“Jaewon—“

“Aish Jongin! Let’s eat! I’m hungry. Look! Breakfast is ready” Jaewon tries to change the topic in order for Kai not to blab anymore.

Jaewon placed the foods on the plate neatly before putting on the table. Jaewon was about to sit and start to eat when Kai snatched the plate in front of her.

“Yah Kim Jongin!—“ Jaewon hissed and crossed her arms when Kai placed the plate to a place where Jaewon can’t reach it.

“The breakfast is getting our way” Kai told seriously moving closer to Jaewon with a smirk.

‘Uh-oh’ Jaewon gulped carefully stepping back.

She gasped silently her back hit the wall. She widened her eyes and flinched when Kai charge and locked her by placing his palms in her side. Jaewon closed her eyes tightly facing sideways seeing Kai moving closer.

Kai stopped midway and a smile appeared on his lips his wife acting adorable again. He screamed in pain when Jaewon accidentally hit his sensitive part. Kai began holding his crotch bending down in pain as it was Jaewon’s opportunity to leave in that position.

“Aish Jaewon! Wae?!” Kai whined childishly jumping up and down glaring at her. “I’m so sorry hubby! I didn’t do that on purpose I swear” Jaewon apologized as she was across Kai.

“You come here!” Kai demanded as he began to chase Jaewon. “Jongin! Stop it!” Jaewon’s pace became fast but she was careful as she tries not to get caught by Kai.

Screams and shouts can be heard around the house as the two in fact are enjoying this scene as seconds passed by. As time goes by, those screaming and shouting began to change into laughing.

Jaewon was running away from her husband still. Jaewon stumbled down when she felt her legs mumble all of a sudden as a tingling sensation was rising up all over her body. Seeing that, Kai’s smile faded and widened his eyes as he began to approach Jaewon who’s on the ground.

“Wifey hey” Kai shrugged Jaewon’s shoulder making her face him. Jaewon slowly looked up in disbelief didn’t talk. “What happened?” Kai asked confused at the sudden breakdown.

“I-I just stumbled that’s all” she answered nervously receiving a ‘tsk’ from Kai.

“You’re so clumsy wifey~” Kai sang and pinched Jaewon’s nose bridge. Jaewon shrieked when Kai slipped his arms below her legs and lifted her bridal style.

“Y-yah hubby! Put me down” Jaewon pleaded slapping his chest continuously. “Let’s continue this in our room, shall we?” Kai’s sweet voice came in echo in her mind.

She silently gasped as his smile slowly turned into a smirk with an evil grin. “Yah Kim Jongin! I want to eat!” Jaewon demanded but Kai began to walk not minding what his wife is saying. Jaewon blew her bangs in defeat receiving a cute chuckle from Kai.

“Hubby, kaja?” Jaewon said as she was done fixing herself ready to go to the doctor.

“Where are we going?” Kai asked confused looking at her innocently. “I have a group project today wifey” Kai answered tilting his head.

Jaewon scratched her head and took a deep breath. “We’ll go to the doctor today, right? Weekly check-up?” Jaewon answered.

Kai

Please log in to read the full chapter