༺oo3༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T  

Jaewon was walking to her next class slowing her fast pace as the scene earlier can't get out of her head. She keep shaking her head trying to get that thought out as she succeed.

"Eeck!" she shrieked when someone bumped into her making her slide down.

She winced in pain feeling her backbone in pain same as her head as she's rubbing it with both hands. She furrowed her eyebrows and slowly touched her face and gasped as her eyeglass was missing.

'My eyeglass... where's my eyeglass?' she questioned herself crawling at the floor tapping it in case she might feel it.

"Yah! Watch were you going four eyes!" the person hissed and went to class didn't even had the guts to help her.

She pouted and keep tapping the floor. "You're finding this one?" a boy asked as he bend his knee to grab it.

She stopped and furrowed her eyebrows just in case she might see any features of a boy. She frowned as she can only see that he's quite tall. She slowly nodded shyly and was about to stood up when the boy bend to her level making her startled.

The boy was observing Jaewon with this smile as he was mesmerized by her feature... long hair, white complexion, pale face, innocent eyes, celestial nose, everything about her. She slowly felt her eyeglass in her hands already as the boy put it in her hands.

Jaewon smiled in relief as she immediately put the eyeglass in case she might see the guy. She looked up and was about to thank the guy. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around as she didn't saw him anymore. She slowly stood up dusting her skirt with a confused look.

'Where did he go?' she thought as she looked up and looked around again just in case the guy was hiding from afar.

'I still didn't thank that person' she thought scratching her head before she took her books from the ground and went to class.

While she was sitting at her seat quietly looking outside the window again, she drifted her direction to her side seeing a shadow that she saw at the wall. She frowned and looked away but jumped on her seat when someone slammed a hand to her desk as she looked at the group of girls snickering.

"Oh! It's Jaewon! Cha. FREAKING! Jaewon!" the girls were looking at her smirking.

"Are you alone?" the girl asked and tilted her head. She furrowed her eyebrows and ignored them acting like she didn't heard someone.

"You look like a lost puppy and a weird person who talks by herself" the girl blurted as they all laughed leaving her confused.

'Mwoya?! I'm not talking by myself! Okay! I'll admit... Yes! I'm talking to myself but through my mind only and which I'm the only one who knows that I'm talking to myself!' she thought and raised a brow. 'Maybe they've been messing on the wrong person' she thought.

She then ignored them once again as she continued what she's doing. "Yah! I'm not done talking to you" the girl said and pushed Jaewon's shoulder making Jaewon almost fall on her seat.

"What now?" Jaewon talked finally with her softest tone and furrowed her eyebrows a bit.

"You're Cha Jaewon, right?" the girl teased as Jaewon frowned and looked away.

"Oh! You're the bookworm girl that's been talking about! How pathetic! In all of the students hear who makes some call signs, you're call sign is the most weirdest and ugliest one I've ever heard!" the girl said and snorted as her friend nodded along crossing their arms.

"Huh? Pathetic? How come it's pathetic?" Jaewon asked confused and tilted her head.

"Your life ! You're focusing too much in your study! What a bummer! Maybe you don't have a boyfriend or something" the girl said and nodded in aggreement.

"Atleast I'm a well-imbibe person unlike you whos defunct" Jaewon answered back making them confused.

"Your buoyancy is more about ardor, right? In too much ardor of yours, maybe you experienced the word wantonness. Most of the teens thesse days experienced that already leaving them to make a family at their young age which might cause you a predicament. I'm being relinquish here in my seat and you will perplex me?" Jaewon said and looked at them with a poker face as the girls jaw dropped in too much confusion.

"What are you saying?" the girl said weirdly still jaw drop.

"What I'm affirming to you is, don't jabber to me because if you do, I will say something that you won't apprehend which makes you all won't utter any word about it. Now, you understand it now hmm?" Jaewon asked as she has this victory smile on her face.

"... I only understand the last sentence" the girl said keep blinking.

"Because I'm the bookworm girl, just like what you've said earlier. Now you know why I'm a loner now? Because no one understands what I'm saying" Jaewon concluded and continued to her activity as they all froze in confusion and keep blinking.

'Jeez! I almost forgot those words already!' she thought mentally facepalmed as she sighed in relief.

'They won't bug me now, right?' she thought as she noticed the group of girls not in her sight already.

"What?! You're breaking up on me?!" the girl said jaw drop as she was making a scene at the gates talking to Kai who has this smirk on his face and his eyes were close but still a little bit of his vision can be seen on his eyes.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter