༺o38༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Good thing you showed up after a week" Kris told divaishly and rolled his eyes as Sehun's jaw drop a bit having a hard time because of his lingual braces.

"This thing is killing me~" Sehun whined massaging his gums.

"Why do you even have that anyways? Sehun, you're perfect, don't make yourself 'more' perfect! Duh!" Tao asked and shook his head.

"Excuse me, for your info I don't want this! My parents told me to because I don't have the perfect teeth! Huhuhu hyungs! I can't drink Bubbletea right now! It's like I'm being punished with this braces! Ugh!" Sehun said divaishly and faked sob as the pain was getting worse.

"Any significant event happened while I'm gone?" Sehun asked trying to calm himself not thinking of the pain in his mouth.

"Well, Jongin is back being Kai" Chen said and snorted.

"So... he's flirting again?" Sehun guessed and his hyungs nodded.

"As always" Sehun sighed in disappointment and blew his bangs.

"But... he has a girlfriend right now and they aren't breaking up yet. It's been five days and looks like, he's taking her seriously" Luhan said and shrugged.

"Oh? That's odd for that dude" Sehun chuckled sarcastly and flipped his bangs sideways. "How about Jaewon?" he asked and tilted his head.

"Well... she and Baekhyun are getting close to each other and they talk often now" Lay said nodding like a kid.

"While I'm on vacation, I got curious to Jaewon. I hired an inspector to check her history and you won't believe what's the result" Sehun slammed a folder in front of them as they circled around it and opened it.

"Her mother died when she was born and some said it's because of anemia. Her mother lost too much blood causing her to die without holding Jaewon in her arms. She's poor-- well not that poor! In fact, they're in the middle one. She's a scholar and Kai's father is the one who is in charge for her to study. Now, here's the exciting part" Sehun paused and coughed adjusting his voice and gulped.

"She got hit by a car leaving her in a fatal state. Her father thought that she's dead because she's unconscious for five months and planned to bury her in the grave. After six months, she woke up so innocent because all of her memories vanished. Here's the real twist..." Sehun stopped taking deep breaths and blew his bangs irritating him.

"She's Kai's first love" they widened their eyes stopped moving in disbelief.

"MWOYA?!" they looked at each other before looking at Sehun who's calm laying his back on his seat comfortably.

"Precisely" Sehun nodded and showed a picture of Kai when he was a kid with a girl who is Jaewon.

"Don't tell to Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O hyung yet. I want Kai to realize all of his wrongdoings. Let's just say it's his ultimate karma for being a playboy. I want him to feel his biggest regret in his whole life. I'm doing this for him to become a better man who will be loyal and noble for loving someone he truly loves" Sehun smirked before whining in pain when he accidentally brushed his tongue to his brace.

The table was quiet. Mr. Kim peeked up at his son who's eating slowly. He then looked at Jaewon doing the same thing.

"Children, can we talk about your wedding plan?" Mr. Kim asked all of a sudden making the two looked at him with round eyes.

"I keep telling this for the past days but Jongin, you will leave the house like you're avoiding it" Mr. Kim blurted looking at Kai.

"Appa, you're just not on the right timing to talk about the wedding" Kai reasoned and facepalmed.

"Mr. Kim, can we stop planning about the wedding?" Jaewon blurted as Kai looked at her surprised as Mr. Kim was confused.

"... This thing won't work out Mr. Kim. I'll just raise the child by myself--" she stopped.

"NO! YOU WILL CONTINUE THE WEDDING! JONGIN WILL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CHILD!" Mr. Kim roared disapproving.

"Mr. Kim--" she was cut off.

"Jaewon, are you okay? What's running down to your mind right now? Why are you saying this all of a sudden?" Mr. Kim asked and crossed his arms.

Jaewon remained silent for a second and took her eyeglass off as her eyes are closed. She took a deep breath and lay back on her seat.

"We don't have feelings for each other. There's no any improvement between us and Mr. Kim, I think... we won't share our love with one another" she reasoned as Kai stopped eating and looked at Jaewon who's looking straight at his father's eyes.

"I need to go now Mr. Kim" she stood from her seat as soon she's done eating leaving the house lowering her head, tears were forming from her eyes as she got emotional while going to school.

"Jongin, I don't know what's going on between the two of you. The two of you should fix your problem, I'm telling you" Mr. Kim scold as he stood up and left Kai who's disappointed at the statement.

It was Sunday morning when Jaewon went to church to serve and volunteer as a reader for the scriptures. She got confused seeing Kai in the crowds staring at her. She lost focus and looked at the paper she's reading. She mentally cursed when she lost track to the sentence as she skip at this one phrase. She shook her head and ends it wit

Please log in to read the full chapter