༺o33༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 3 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

During the ride, it was quiet yet awkward. Baekhyun looked at the vanity mirror to glance at Jaewon. She was looking outside, her hands still was on her lip the scene earlier didn't leave in her mind. He sighed and looked at the road, driving carefully going back to the house.

The car stopped in front of the house. Jaewon opened the car and walked fast avoiding Baekhyun from talking to her. But, Baekhyun's reflex was fast as he grabbed her wrist and spun her around. She got surprised and froze on her spot seeing Baekhyun in front of her. And, an awkward silence. She was about to turn back...

"Jaewon-ah" Baekhyun called with a regretful tone.

She lowered her head not making eye contact in him. She raised a brow when he revealed something behind his back. Jaewon realized that it's the prize that he have won and was having a second thought whether she will accept it or not. She slowly took it and bowed a bit before she turned back and walked inside. Baekhyun looked at her fading existence and clenched his fist.

"You sure are dead meat if her boyfriend knows what happened earlier" Xiumin butted in cutting Baekhyun's thoughts.

"You shouldn't do that Baekhyun--"

"I know" Baekhyun mumbled and nodded slowly with a slight pout.

Xiumin observed Baekhyun and let out a long sigh shaking his head. He told Baekhyun to go home since he and Kai isn't in good terms. Baekhyun obliged as he went back to his car and drove off. Xiumin went inside his hands are on his pocket walking coolly. He blinked and raised a brow hearing a conversation, well-- more like an argument between Kai and Jaewon.

"What's happening?" Xiumin went to D.O's side looking at the two lovebirds with wide eyes.

"Well... apparently, they're fighting because of that box" D.O told pointing at the box that Jaewon's holding.

"Well... apparently, that's a phone that Baekhyun have won to a silly contest in order to give that to Jaewon" Xiumin explained as D.O looked at him surprised.

"Mwoya?" the two looked at Kai who heard their conversation.

Kai clucked his tongue letting out a sarcastic chuckle while scratching his head annoyed. He snatched the box from Jaewon's hands and opened it. He stopped blinking and took the phone out of the case in disbelief. He stared at it and looked at Jaewon, his blood is boiling in annoyance.

"He gave you this?" Kai questioned calmly with a cold tone but she remained silent.

"Wow! How thoughtful of him! He really likes you huh? He can buy you a phone?" Kai told his sarcasm hits him.

"He won that earlier while he participated in a contest" she explained as Kai laughed in disbelief.

"I don't believe you" Kai shook his head. "You're lying right now, I could tell. Just by looking at your expression" Kai told pointing his firm finger right in her face.

"I'm not lying--" she was cut off.

"OH C'MON! DON'T DENY IT JAEWON! I CAN SEE IT THAT YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO CHEAT ON A GUY LIKE ME HUH?! WHO WILL CHEAT ON THIS FACE? THESE PERFECT HUMAN BEING HUH!" Kai shouted.

"I'm not cheating on you--" she told calmly.

"OH YES YOU ARE YOUNG LADY!" Kai answered back.

"I said I'm not cheating on you" she repeated getting annoyed.

"WHY KEEP SAYING THAT HUH?!" Kai clenched his fist.

"BECAUSE I'M SAYING THE TRUTH DARN IT!" she screamed clenching her fist while glaring at Kai as the three got surprised especially Kai.

"Don't tell me that I'm cheating behind your back! Say that to yourself!" she took the phone holding it firmly and stomped her feet upstairs.

"Aish Kai! Don't be a weakling! Approach her already" his friends were pushing him to Jaewon during break time.

Kai stopped resisting when his hyungs stop pushing him. He looked at Jaewon who's helping Sehun do his homework. Kai turned back but his friends faced him back, their hands were on his shoulder holding him firmly.

"I don't want to talk to her--" Kai shook his head like a kid.

"Oh c'mon Kai! Just apologize to the girl! Be a gentleman, will ya?" Lay told scratching his head.

"If you didn't shout at her that day, the two of you wouldn't be in bad terms" D.O added and shrugged.

"You know, why don't you guys go in instead of squeezing yourselves in that door having a hard time finding a space?" Sehun suggested nonchalantly and shook his head not making eye contact.

They went inside slowly pushing Kai lightly placing him in front of Jaewon. She blinked as her surrounding became black a bit confused. She made a poker face as soon she lifted her head and saw Kai in front of her. She looked away and went back helping Sehun. They keep nudging Kai telling him to talk to her through verbal action until he's pissed. Kai groaned in pain and glared at his hyungs and sighed in defeat nodding continuously.

"Sehun, let's go outside" Kris told and took his arms pulling him up.

"Anni! I need to finish my homework--" Sehun whined resisting but Kris held it tighter.

"Aish! Just copy your classmates' homework! Let's go! It won't take long" Kris told dragging Sehun away with the others.

D.O pumped his fist in the air cheering Kai up as he was the last one to leave the classroom and closed it. They stayed outside talking silently was anticipating their talk. Kai looked at Ja

Please log in to read the full chapter