༺o25༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

The nine dorks (excluding Kai, Lay and Baekhyun) had a dinner at Suho's house. They were talking about some random stuffs as the dining table was loud and maids are around the corner waiting for Suho to instruct them something. The topic became serious all of a sudden as they've talked about Kai's mood earlier at the gates.

"You brought that topic again do you?" D.O guessed as Suho and Xiumin nodded without a word.

"No wonder that he's really pissed" Chanyeol muttered.

"Hyungs, don't brought that topic to him, you know he isn't moving on  yet" D.O told and scratched his head.

"Mwoya?!" they said shocked except for Sehun who is focusing on the game still his food isn't touch.

"I thought that..." Kris stopped didn't continue as they were shocked because they thought that Kai already moved on from her.

"Is it hard to move on from that girl? It's been decades already and he has a hard time to forget that girl" Luhan questioned scratching his head.

"What happened to her anyways?" they faced D.O and Chanyeol who knows Kai's story along with Baekhyun.

"If I were you, I would ask Kai" Chanyeol told focusing slicing the meat in front of him.

"How would we ask that hyung if he doesn't like to talk about it?" Tao asked raising a brow.

"Because we don't even know what happened to his life that time, he will tell us a little bit but we don't know the full story" D.O told looking at Chanyeol with a poker face as Chanyeol grinned and drank a bottle of soju in delight.

"Aish Chanyeol! You're drinking that again" Suho shook his head and took a long deep sigh.

"I wouldn't think that he's involve to a car accident" Xiumin blurted and scoffed as Chanyeol smiled widely.

The next day, the two were quiet the whole ride. Kai is busy driving while Jaewon is busy reading as she'll discuss their today's topic. Kai signalled Jaewon as she's in her destination. Kai didn't move the car yet observing Jaewon reading not focusing on her way.

He froze widening his eyes as a car was coming to her direction. He was about to call her when she sensed that something's coming. She stopped reading and looked up as she stopped walking looking at the moving car.

He layed his back on the seat and blew his bangs in relief as the car passed in front of Jaewon. She didn't move yet waiting for the cars to pass by. She then walk and looked down to her book began to read again. Kai starts moving his car going to school.

Jaewon was in front of her first class as her eyes still focused on the topic. She walked slowly inside and she can hear whispers, squeals, screams, argument but she didn't mind it and proceed to her seat quietly.

"Have you heard? A transferee will be here? They told me that it's one of the Casanovas kyaa" a fangirl squealed in excitement as her friends squealed along.

"I wonder who it is-- I hope it's Kris oppa"

"I think it's Lay oppa"

"I bet it's Kai oppa. My gosh! That will be so hot! I think we won't be listening to the discussion now because we're focus to that handsome guy! Omo omo omo" then they start to fangirl again.

"You know, we should start to have a transformation now. I want to be Kai's girlfriend do you know that? All of Kai's girlfriend are pretty, gorgeous, y, hot--perfection!" then they start to squeal again.

Jaewon shook her head covering her ears as the squeals was getting irritating at the same time annoying. She then heard that they were fighting making her groan and make a tsk sound.

'Why are they even fighting to that dude anyways? I don't get it because I'm not even a fangirl to that guy but... isn't their topic that nonsense so that it will comes to this? Why do they even like him? What's so good about him anyways? He's not even handsome, he's just charming and all but, how can he do that? Enchanting each one of the atudents her? Tsk... poor them. The perks of being a fangirl, the struggle is real' she thought and was laughing inside as she got used to the group of girls who's still arguing before she went back reading.

"Good morning class" the teacher came in and sat in the table.

"Ms. Cha, are you ready?" the teacher looked at Jaewon as she nodded.

"Let's proceed then" she stood up and went to the aisle.

During the discussion, she noticed that her classmates isn't listening at all. The boys were sleeping as snores can be heard in the whole room. The teacher would scold them telling to pay attenton but as soon the teacher would notice the other boys doing the same thing, they would go back sleeping. Some of her classmates are eating under the table secretly but the teacher will caught them and will get it away from them but they have plenty of foods hiding in their sleeves as they will be more careful and all. The girls were busy talking as the teacher will scold them also but t

Please log in to read the full chapter