༺o47༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 7 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Ms. Cha? Young master wants to talk to you downstairs" Kai's personal maid knocked on the door before peeking inside.

'Huh? But Wae?' she thought and stood up going downstairs.

She tilted her head her body was sideways looking around finding him. She approached him rubbing her feet to the ground. She stood in front of him making Kai looked up and signaled her to sit beside him patting the space near him.

She scratched her head frowning she could tell that she's gonna answer his homework.

"How do you do this?" Kai finally talked biting his eraser pencil reading the question carefully before looking at her innocently.

She narrowed her eyes reading the question before sliding the book to her. She took the extra pencil in the table was about to write the solution when Kai slapped her hands away before sliding the book back to him. She looked at him with a questioning look and crossed her arms.

"Just teach me. You don't need to do my homework. I didn't tell you to. Besides, I want to know this" he said cutely making her groaned and rolled her eyes.

She then starts to teach him this probability topic. He furrowed his eyebrows can't hear her voice very well. He called her name but she was talking non-stop. He pouted as he moved closer their skin is in contact. She shivered and rubbed her arms but then continues to teach him. He gave her an emotionless look still can’t hear her voice. He moved his face closer to her leaving 3-inch gap between them. She startled and moved closer to her face away a bit while talking.

"You do it" she told after her discussion to him.

She's was answering another test for the competition while waiting for Kai. He was hesitant while doing his solution. He keeps shaking his head unsure but he was doing what Jaewon thought him. He tapped her shoulder as soon as he's done before showing it to Jaewon.

She furrowed her eyebrows and twitched her lip a bit noticing that there's missing in his solution. She called him who's spacing out and pointed out his mistake. He rested his cheek to her shoulder tiredly adding those missing number. She was about to push him away but her instincts tells her not to. She was supposed to look at his solution-- not him! What's wrong with you Jaewon?!

She felt weird and confused at the same time her heart was thumping really loud. She furrowed her eyebrows suspicious about him sensing that for the past days. It feels... familiar but she can't tell what it is; it's in the tip of her tongue.

"Is that correct now?" she shook her head snapping out and looked at Kai before looking at his work.

She hummed nodding standing up walking done with her work but he grabbed her wrist. She turned her head to Kai but then looked back avoiding his stare towards her.

"... Just study here with me" his tone was soft pleading.

He got startled when she shoved his hands away marching upstairs leaving him dumbfounded. 'Did I said something wrong? Why did she act like that?' he thought scratching his head before going back on his work regretting what he did.

He slowed his writing hearing footsteps coming down. He ignored it and continued writing thinking that it's their maids or staff. He glanced beside him when he felt his body lift a bit because of the impact. He blinked seeing Jaewon doing her homework. Jaewon felt his confused look making her raised her brow. She sighed and was about to stand when he hold her hand expecting that this will happen.

"Just... just stay here. I need someone by my side and... You’re the one who's here. It's not because of the homework but... just stay here for a while" he said his voice was like that again before letting go of her.

She stared at him trying to find something. She looked away and read the question. A smile curled up on his lip satisfied before going back answering.

"The results are in and the student who has the highest score is..." their Math teacher took the paper out revealing the student they never expect that could pull that kind of number.

"Kai-sshi congratulations! Keep it up! I know you have that something in you" the teacher smiled as Kai stood up in disbelief.

He looked at his score and was shocked getting a perfect score. He slowly sat back reviewing his answers and suddenly looked at Jaewon who froze in her spot her skin was dead pale. The teacher called her name as she stood up regaining her consciousness and accepted the paper. He saw her disappointed look while going back getting only one mistake. He felt bad for her. His look never leaves to her. Naeun snapped him out blabbering on how he beats Jaewon.

"Hey..." Kai called and sat beside Jaewon who sat there quietly when break time came. "I'm so sorry about the result. It seems like I upset you with it" Kai blurted chuckling awkwardly.

She nodded a bit plastering a small smile on her face not making eye contact to him. "Are you sure? You look like you hate me at this moment for beating you" Kai chuckled brightening up the tension.

She hummed weakly nodding continuously. He tilted his head furrowing both his brows observing how she gets pale that fast rubbing her hand to her sleeves shivering. He heard soft breath coming from her and cold sweats starts to appear.

"Jaewon, are you--" he stopped and froze when he touched her hands accidentally as it was very cold like a dead corpse.

He widened his eyes trying to see her face with a clear view. His heart was racing worriedly  as he took his blazer off putting it to her. He clenched his fist holding her hands tightly and put it on the blazer's pocket. He was rubbing her hand trying to calm her tenseness w

Please log in to read the full chapter