༺o35༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 3 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

»LION HEART-SNSD«

 

The sun was about to set as Mr. Cha was still there talking to the two, specifically Jaewon. He will talk to Kai only if he asks him a question. Jaewon looked at Kai and could tell that he's scared at her father. It's an amusing sight to see his scared side. He looks like a puppy being scolded by his owner, which she finds it cute actually. She sees his soft, shy and weak side. She wonders Kai is acting not his usual again, but this may be the best unusual thing he did. She like it! Oh how she wished that he should be like that from now on.

They heard the doorbell rang continuously. Kai stood up and went to the door. He opened the door and was surprised seeing his friends with a big bag while holding a big thing.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked tilting his head.

"We will have a slumber party in your house" Tao answered and they were about to get in when Kai blocked the door.

"This is not the right time guys! Why don't you reschedule the slumber party? And... who thought of that? You didn't tell me that!" Kai hissed silently pushing his friends with his feet.

"These days, asking permission to have a slumber party to your friends’ house is a no no already. Plus! Even if we ask permission from you, you won't allow us" Luhan told and shrugged.

"Go home guys! I'm in a middle of convincing someone and it's not easy! Shoo!" Kai shoved his friends trying to barge in and whined when they all went inside.

"YEHEY! IT'S TIME FOR US TO GET WASTED!" Chanyeol screamed his lungs out and took a bottle of soju.

"Yah! Keep your mouth shut hyung" Kai covered Chanyeol's mouth tightly sending a threatening look.

"Come on Kai! Let's have a drink!" Suho offered smiling warmly.

"Who are they?" Kai froze and felt his soul left his body running away from the house hearing Mr. Cha's voice from behind.

Kai looked at Mr. Cha who's crossing his arms furrowing his eyebrows annoyed as Jaewon was beside him looking down. They remained silent and looked at Mr. Cha from head to toe innocently.

"T-they're my f-friends" Kai stuttered his voice cracked out at Mr. Cha's presence.

"Who is he Kai? Is he your uncle? Grandfather? Why didn't you tell us about this that your grandfather is alive?" Lay asked innocently as Kai face palmed and let out a frustrated sigh.

Mr. Cha chuckled sarcastly hearing it and shook his head making them looked at him confused. He stopped chuckling and let out a long breath. "Son, I'm not related to your friend but, we will be related soon. If you get what I mean" Mr. Cha told nodding a bit.

"K-kai, t-that's y-your--" D.O was cut off. "ABBEOJI?!" they said in unison and gasped in disbelief.

"Jeez! No wonder your freaking out for the first time Kai. You're talking to your abbeoji" Sehun told and shook his head in disbelief.

So, it was uncomfortable for the boys to have some fun inside. Their laugh was limited avoiding their loudest roar preventing for them to be scolded by the old man who's observing them one by one. They looked at each other regretting something drinking the soju in their hands slowly talking through eye contact. They widened their eyes and sat on their seat still when Mr. Cha approached them and sat front with this intimidating aura.

Jaewon at the kitchen was chuckling at the sight finding it amusing. Her look got distracted when she saw a boy went to the kitchen.

"Jaewon-ah, I brought you a food~" D.O told and sat beside Jaewon.

She beamed her eyes was twinkling hearing the 'f' word. D.O put a lunchbox and a jar that's been covered by a handkerchief. D.O untied it revealing a sliced of pickles, a sandwich. He opened the jar revealing a peanut butter and a jelly. was watery before digging in like a hungry wolf. She moaned her eyes was close shaking her head calmly, her feet was kicking the air back and forth and continues to eat.

D.O observes her, his big smile was visible finds her adorable. She took one bite on the pickle making a sour look. She stopped and looked at the jelly jar. She opened the can and digs the pickles in it and took a bite. Her eyes brightened as continues to do that.

"I read an article about pregnant woman who has this big crave on foods with their own styles. But mostly, they like pickles the most, I don't know the reason but I won't ask about that. I have lots of pickles in our house and we can't even touch it due to the taste. We were about to throw it just when you pop out in my mind. So yeah! If you want, I can give it to you instead" D.O told shyly as Jaewon nodded continuously her eyes widen like a kid in excitement.

"Jaewon, time to sleep" Mr. Cha went back with Kai who's looking down like he's been scold. "You'll sleep together" Mr. Cha added as the two widened their eyes in terror.

"What's with the stare? You should start practicing sleeping together! Don't just stand there! Go upstairs chop chop!" the two jumped and went upstairs.

Mr. Cha was behind them as his friends were looking at the two before following them secretly. As soon

Please log in to read the full chapter