༺o14༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 1 4 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Mwoya?! You're already here?!" Chanyeol said jaw drop as he was talking to someone in the phone.

"H-huh? You're already here for almost two months?!" Chanyeol answered widening his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell it to us? Aish! You really are mysterious do you?" Chanyeol scratched his head and let out a sigh as there was dead silence on the other line.

"... Yeah! With me so mysterious you won't even recognize me already going to your school" the guy answered and grinned.

Jaewon was at the school, specifically in the locker. She felt strange as she was the only person in that area and mostly almost all the students go there during their break time. She shrugged it off and continued to go to her locker. She opened it and blinked when a paper flew on the ground. She slowly took it as there was something written in it.

Sorry about yesterday

I guess I'm a jerk

I'm not worthy for your love

You're too innocent and good for me

I'm a Casanova and I can't change

my habit to have many girls in my sleeves

I'll try to change and hopefully you'll like me later on

:: Kai ::

She read the letter again before she put it in the locker and took all of her books. She heard heavy footsteps on her back. She looked up and saw a boy who's hands are on his pocket laying his back on the locker.

"Hi miss" the boy said seductively and winked at her making Jaewon looked at guy disgusted and just proceed getting her books.

"What are you doing there?" another boy popped out on her other side leaning closer to her but she pushed his face with her locker hitting him as the guy winced in pain.

She immediately walked fast hugging her books going to her next class. She felt shivers running down to her body hearing many footsteps behind her back and it doesn't look good. She shrieked when someone grabbed her wrist making the books fall from the ground.

"Where do you think you're going miss?" she was resisting when she saw a group of boys circling around her moving closer to her before another boy took her wrist tightly.

"Let. me. go!" she's resisting non-stop but they laughed evilly.

"We'll just enjoy our free time with you" one boy told as she can clearly see a smirk and an evil grin on their faces as they pushed her down on the ground.

"No! Please stop!" she screamed as they were ing her uniform really fast tearing something unveiling her bra and they pulled her skirt as they start to kiss her everywhere.

"Yah Kai! What the heck are you doing?!" Suho shouted as they were watching the scene in a flat screen and looked at Kai who has this evil smirk while grinning enjoying the scene.

"Yah! Why did you gave him that anyways huh?" Kris hissed and looked at Luhan who's innocent.

"He didn't tell me that he'll do that kind of thing Kris. And I only know that he'll just do his usual thing" Luhan explained and shrugged as Kris groaned and facepalmed.

"Stop this madness Kai! That isn't right!" Lay demanded as Kai looked at his hyung with a frown.

"Mwoya? I'm enjoying it" Kai grinned before looking back at the flat screen happily.

"Jeez Kai! You've just watched a video in your house, do you? You could just watched it here in school. Why do you need to see it in live action-- aww! Yah! I'm just telling it to him honestly. Watching the live action is more gross than recorded you know, duh!" Sehun hissed as Kris slammed his hands on his head.

"You're watching Sehun do you?" Tao asked eyeing at Sehun weirdly.

"No? I just glimpsed at Chanyeol hyung one time because he has a folder of it in his phone" Sehun answered and smiled creepily before looking at Chanyeol who just froze.

"Yah! How dare you Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol whined.

"Aish! We don't have time for this guys! Will you please stop that already Kai?" D.O hissed and crossed his arms but he ignored it.

"What did she do to you anyways Kai?" Chen questioned all of a sudden making Kai's smirk fade and has this emotionless face.

"None of your business guys" Kai answered groaning and rolled his eyes and felt glares circling around him but he didn't mind it.

"Tell them to stop that" Kris ordered Luhan but Kai stopped him.

"I'm the one who gave the letter so I have the rights to when will I stop it hyung" Kai hissed.

"Well, I'm the captain here--" Kris reasoned.

"Here goes the captain reasoning again. Pfft! Reasons! He keeps saying that everytime he feels like he's under control" Chen mumbled and snorted as Kris glared at Chen who covered his mouth tightly and remained silent.

"Yah! Tell them to stop!" Kris told to Luhan.

"No Luhan hyung" Kai butted in.

Luhan looked back and forth to Kris and Kai who's arguing as he groaned and was about to leave...

"No need Luhan hyung" Lay told making Luhan confused as Lay just pointed at the flat screen.

"Stop it already" someone said from behind.

The boys stopped and looked back and saw this cute boy at their age, his hand on his pocket while looking back at them with this innocent eyes.

"... What the heck are you doing?" one boy asked.

"Why do you care?! Just continue what Kai told us" the other boy hissed.

'Oh? So it's Kai again eh?' the boy thought and clucked his tongue.

"Before yo

Please log in to read the full chapter