Chapter 9

You Are Mine!

YOU ARE MINE!

CHAPTER 9

"Knock! Knock! Knock! " Someone knocked the door.  Soojin who was preparing herself to school opened the door.  Mrs Yuri entered her room.
"Are you ready? You are going to be late! Faster! " Mrs. Yuri said in rush. Soojin looked at her mother with a strange look.

"Mummy? What is wrong with you? I’m ready here.” Soojin said to her mom. Mrs Yuri turned when she heard her voice.  She looked at Soojin who was already in her school uniform. 

"Ha! Okay. You must help me dear. Help me to wake up all your oppas. I woke up late today!  I want to prepare breakfast! Help me okay!” Mrs Yuri then rushed downstairs to prepare the breakfast for her children. Soojin looked at her watch.  It’s 6:30 in the morning. They have been late for school! Soojin ran to Himchan and Yongguk’s room. 

 "Oppa! Yongguk oppa! Himchan oppa! Wake up! We are going to be late! " Soojin shouted  from outside the room while knocking on the door several times. Then she went to Jongup and Zelo’s room and did the same thing.  She went to Youngjae and Daehyun’s room.  She was just about to knock the door when somebody opened it. Daehyun stood in front of her and just stared at her blankly.  She saw both of them were ready for school. 

"What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked her.  She just shook her head and ran to the dining table. Mrs Yuri had done making breakfast for her children. She knew they won't have time to breakfast at home so she packed for them.  Soojin took her pink lunchbox and put it into her bag.

"Mummy, I’m going first. I’m really dead if I’m late!” Soojin said as she kissed her mom.  When she was going to step out from the house, suddenly someone pulled her hands and made Soojin stopped.  She looked at her back.

"Get into the car everyone. I’m going to send all of you today.” Mrs Yuri suddenly said.  All of them were surprised.

"Mummy, we can go by ourselves.  You have to go to the café right? You will be late. “ Zelo replied to his mom. He don't want his mom to send them because he can’t use his skateboard.  Besides, he knew her mother had run a café business years ago.  The café was now managed fully by Yongguk.

"It's okay. Yongguk is here too. He is the new boss there. I’m just coming to visit the café. Let’s go!” Mrs Yuri replied back and took her car keys.  The seven of them get into the car and they went to school. Mrs Yuri send dropped them in front of the school gate.  When Daehyun and the others came out from the car, all the girls ran towards them. Soojin who saw the whole situation just waited in the car.

"Soojin ah, why are you still here? Go and walk with your oppa.” Mrs Yuri said when she noticed her daughter were still in the car.  Soojin sighed and slowly get out from the car. She was suddenly crowded by the girls. 

"Yah! Why do you go to school with our princes? Who are you? Try to be our princess school? O.M.G! Just look at yourself first please. I warned you. Stay away from them. If not, you will get it from us, the BAP fanclub organization. Let's go girls! "One of the girls said to Soojin.  She just ignored them and just walked to her class.

* I hate the fact that they are popular and they are my oppas. *

            Soojin turned back from entering the class. She went to the gate and waited for Hana to come. She don’t want to go to her class now. She knew what will happen. As she was waiting for Hana, someone suiddenly approached her.

"Song Soojin!" Someone yelled her name. Soojin turned to the voice.  Her eyes became wide when she saw Yebin, her bestfriend from the former school ran towards her. Yebin hugged her as she really missed her bestfriend a lot. After two days in the school, Soojin had been absent for a long time and suddenly she got news Soojin was transferred to another school.

"Yebin ah! Is this really you? Why are you here? "Soojin asked to confirm it.  She still felt like a dream.  She can’t believe Yebin is in front of her now.  Yebin released the hug.

 "Yes of course i’ts me dear! You entered our school for just two days and you left without words. Do you know how much it hurts me? So that's why I try to search for your new school and someone told me that you are here. So I decided to move too! Starting from today, I am a new student here! " Yebin said excitedly.  Soojin was surprised and so happy with the news.

"Yebin ah, you don’t have to do that. This school is too far from your house. " Soojin replied. She knew how far the SOPA school from her new school. Yebin shook her head and smiled.

"No. I actually live nearby here. The SOPA is the one who is far away from my house. Soojin ah, I have so many things to ask you but for now you have to show me the office. I need to register. " Yebin replied again. Soojin nodded and started to lead her to the office. Before they could move any longer, once again someone called her name.

"Soojin ah!" Someone shouted from behind. Soojin and Yebin turned back and saw Hana is running towards them. Soojin smiled and she walked back to Hana.  Yebin was surprised with the situation. Soojin brought Hana to meet her bestfriend.

"Well Hana. This is my bestfriend from SOPA! She just transferred here! I'm so happy! "Soojin said excitedly. Hana looked at Yebin and smiled. Yebin also replied the smile back to Hana.

"Annyeonghaseyo ... Kim Yebin imnida..Soojin's bestfriend." Yebin said with a smile.

"Neh, annyeonghaseyo.  Jang Hana imnida. "Hana replied. The three of them went to the office to register Yebin.  After that Hana and Soojin entered the class.  Yebin had no luck as she didn’t get into the same class with Hana and Soojin.  She was in the same class with Zelo.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am new student, Kim Yebin imnida." Yebin said happily.  The students in the class welcomed her.  Yebin was so happy and just smiled to them. She looked at her place. There was an empty seat beside a young and tall boy. She moved slowly and took the seat.  Suddenly all eyes were on her. The boy stood up and left the class. She was surprised by the action but she just ignored it.  During the class session, Yebin can’t focus in the class. She kept looking at the name on the book beside her.

* Choi Junhong *

A/N: Chapter 9 is here! Yongguk's job is finally revealed! Well, starting from today i will no longer post the teasers. I will straight away posted the chapter on the next day. Since the story is getting cuter in the next chapters, please anticipate it a lot and i will leave you guys with a hint about the boy that Soojin saw in SOPA. Still remember? He is not a B..A.P member.  That means there will be new characters soon! Please anticipate it! I love you readers! Do you love me like the way i love you babe?~ Jyeah! <3