Chapter 29

You Are Mine!

"Be careful okay my babies.” Mrs Yuri said as she sent her children to school. She smiled happily when she saw Daehyun started to be close with Soojin this morning. Before this, he is the only one who against and didn’t welcome Soojin to the family. Since Soojin came to their family, she could saw that Daehyun started to open his heart to accept girl in his life and forgot everything about Mirae.

 

After she sent her children off, she went into the house. Suddenly she felt lonely because all her children are working and studying. She finally started her work to clean the house.

 

Since she gave the café to Yongguk to manage it, she felt relaxed. Mrs Yuri took out all the album of her six sons when they first came to her house. She smiled and opened one of the albums. Her eyes were on a picture of Yongguk who was holding a doll called Tigger. Yongguk really love the doll. She still remembered Yongguk cried because he can’t bring his Tigger to school until one day she was called by the teacher because Yongguk left all the books to bring the doll.

 

Mrs Yuri closed the album and too the other one. This time its Himchan’s album. She opened the album and look through all the pictures. There was a picture that attracted her attention. A picture when Himchan won the traditional instruments competition. Since Himchan came to the family, she knew he is interested in music. He always played the piano in the house and played a melody that not all kids can play. Mrs Yuri smiled to herself. She opened Youngjae’s photo album. A picture bof Youngjae who was sitting in front of the computer touched her heart. Among six of the boys, Youngjae is the most intelligent son not only about computers but also in his studies. She gave a computer set for him because he top every of his test in the class. She still remember how happy he was at that time.

 

Mrs Yuri opened Jongup’s album. Suddenly tears fall down from her eyes and she quickly wiped her tears away. She looked at Jongup picture when he was in his school uniform. To tell the truth, Jongup really looks like her son who died in an accident years ago. She lived alone before she met Yongguk. Not only their faces but they have the same character too. Because of that, she felt so calm when she looked at Jongup face.

 

Next, she opened Zelo’s album. She looked at a pic of Zelo while he was playing with his skateboard. Zelo really loves skateboarding. Because of his love towards the game, he made his own skateboard. He was injured at that time because his skateboard was lack of good materials. When she saw his love towards it, Mrs Yuri bought a skateboard with his name on it. He was really happy back then. Started from that day, he took skateboarding class and now he is a pro in this game.

 

Mrs Yuri took out the last album which is Daehyun’s album. She took out a picture of a child who was crying while holding his bicycle. She laughed when she look at the picture. This is her sixth child who came to her, Jung Daehyun. Daehyun is a very shy boy since young. He doesn’t like people taking his pictures. He cried in the picture becauase Mrs Yuri forced to take his picture. Mrs Yuri released a sigh and she kept all the albums back in the closet. Suddenly she noticed that Soojin still didn’t have her own album. She went to the bathroom and get herself ready. She wants to buy new album for Soojin!

 

A/N: A short chapter today. I'm tired so i 'm going to sleep. See ya, Baby!